Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex A solution to: multi-clbuming; flezz sinking; moar file completion

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Add a bittorrent parody that allows the transfer of parts of .moar files. Then charge the player (in   of course) to buy more bandwidth, because file transfers are time consuming and bandwidth intensive. To encourage the use of the app, create a few unique .moar files that can only be found on torrent. These unique files would allow a player to equip another clbum’ equipment. For example, all clbumes except the hacker could equip a moar file titled “PC Modding for Dumb ****s.dic” and would allow the player to equip a heatsink. A file named “Local Area Networking with Diana Ross.txt” could give all clbumes except hackers the option to equip a router. Another file like “Hoffa’s new identity and phone number.dox” could allow all clbumes except troll to equip a fetish.

[i]tl;dr version:

Add bittorrent parody to allow moar file completion.

Charge   for use of said app.

Add more moar files unique to said app.

Special files would allow equipping of clbum specific items.[/i]

Teh FW Intrrrrweb

Add an ingame browser and allow players to create webpages that can be viewed via the ingame browser. Pages would cost   to create. Stores, Forums and player profiles (e.g. www.SuperMonkeyMan.com would go directly to my player profile) could be accessed through the browser but also allow the use of Sentrillion to search for user created content. tl;dr allow users to populate the fw internet with content.

However, disallow the hacker clbum from being able to create such content. Instead give hackers the option to purchase shells and let them figure out how to deface websites or turn them into zombies on the FW intrrrnet. Once a site is defaced the site can’t be hacked/edited/reverted again for a period of time by anyone and the site is reverted back to its normal state in a few days. If a site is made a zombie, the hacker gets a botnet attack for forums/threads. The attack becomes more powerful with each added zombie. To prevent it from becoming too powerful, this attack’s damage is independent of the player’s offense stat.

SuperMonkeyMan edited this message on 11/23/2008 3:03PM

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I liked the second idea

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I like the second idea. This also prooves for a nice PvP. You make a blog for your website(a fourmbuildr of your own basicly) and when you are online you can put up/take down the blog. When it’s up people can attack it and you must defend.

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

The second idea is awesome.

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Wish this would happen, it’d be awesome if it did.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Sounds good.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

In terms of the second idea, I don’t know why I shouldn’t be allowed to create content just because I’m a hacker, I’d like to create content. In a RPing sense, I’d like to create awesome content that hijacks your computer, but if other people get to populate the FW internet, I’d be kind of sad if I wasn’t allowed to do so simply because of the choice I made at character gen.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Both ideas are great, especially the web page thing.

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

I love both of these ideas too, but I also agree with Possibly a Cab-age… Why should hackers be disallowed from creating content?

Other than that, though, these are awesome ideas… Log in to see images!

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Both ideas are good, but the second one would be very fun.

Maybe hackers could create content too, but I’m thinking all clbumes have different positives and negatives in what they can and can’t create.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

1st idea is ok. Sounds better than it would be in practice I think.

2nd idea is good. Esp. allowing hackers to deface in-game sites.

Are-

Avatar: 90963 Mon Dec 15 03:10:56 -0500 2008

[Giveupalready]

Level 35 Hacker

The Biscuit Kid is my GOD, and I'm a piece of ****!

Sounds awesome.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Second idea is good, even better after the nerf people keep talking about.

I like both, though. Second is probably better.

Seoul-chan

Avatar: 91948 Sat Nov 29 02:54:56 -0500 2008

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I like the first idea a lot. All you really need to do to keep it fair is allow only one multi-clbum file to be equipped at a time. And with the new more difficult high tier forums, this fits in rather nicely.

The second idea sounds good in theory, but I feel it’d put too much strain on the servers.

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Adding another approval. Both ideas sound pretty cool, the second one particularly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!