Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Charisma/Luck, which has more influence on deliveries?

Madame Troll-
op

Avatar: 61832 Mon Oct 20 01:16:09 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Checked, didn’t find any topic on this, and the wiki gives only limited information. It seems to suggest that Charisma gives you more items at rollover while Luck determines which items those are (more luck = more valuable), but I haven’t found that to be the case. With deliveries nerfed as they have been, I’d like to maximize what I can, so the question is, which is more important? And are there caps on either?

Specced for Offense with maxed out Luck Upgrades and equips, I have 46 Luck and 74 Charisma. I could equip ”What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?” for +8 Luck, or ”The Art of Flame War” for +10 Charisma. Denizens of the internet, I call upon thee!

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

You’re past the cap for both. Go for luck.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

You’re past the cap for both. Go for luck.

While max deliveries from forums are capped there is some indication that the old system of deliveries being determined by some variation of [(cred x luck)+(cred x charisma)+(cred x RND)]. This will not be a factor in the high cred forums like Second Wife but it might be a factor on the lower cred forums as people do pistachio loops for domination.

It would be rather easy to test this thesis with 2 or 3 characters with different Charisma/Luck scores doing the same 4-12 low level forums.

Madame Troll-
op

Avatar: 61832 Mon Oct 20 01:16:09 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I see. Well that’s kind of disappointing… That means that literally every stat except Offense is useless to me. With folks talking about rebalancing, this might be one of the first things to take a look at.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Madame Trollop Posted:

I see. Well that’s kind of disappointing… That means that literally every stat except Offense is useless to me. With folks talking about rebalancing, this might be one of the first things to take a look at.

See here -> http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/18460

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!