Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Retire some forums

Dolores Haze

Avatar: 88233 Fri Mar 13 00:20:37 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

some time ago Evil Trout suggested retiring some forums. Why was this never carried out? Some forums are bad and needs to go for the sake of quality. SPCA, Reincarnation, both bad forums imo. 100 forums thing can wait till ep.3

mbumive alt fail

Dolores Haze edited this message on 11/23/2008 7:29AM

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Dolores Haze Posted:

some time ago Evil Trout suggested retiring some forums. Why was this never carried out? Some forums are bad and needs to go for the sake of quality. SPCA, Reincarnation, both bad forums imo. 100 forums thing can wait till ep.3

mbumive alt fail

Light of my life, fire of my loins, you are correct. However it seems more sensible to remove Faux News before anything else as that forum “won” the vote.

Dolores Haze

Avatar: 88233 Fri Mar 13 00:20:37 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

Light of my life, fire of my loins, you are correct. However it seems more sensible to remove Faux News before anything else as that forum “won” the vote.

A re-vote is needed, o my little Carmen, because of new forums and new stats. Besides I’m pretty sure they voted Faux News only because it was the hardest forum at that time, and probably they were also troll-haters, because of the whole DML minrepairing thing.

I voted for PrayPal anyway

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I see no problems with having more forums. At the current rate it’ll be over 8 months before we hit 100 total – not exactly a rush job, you know?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Dolores Haze Posted:

A re-vote is needed, o my little Carmen, because of new forums and new stats. Besides I’m pretty sure they voted Faux News only because it was the hardest forum at that time, and probably they were also troll-haters, because of the whole DML minrepairing thing.

I voted for PrayPal anyway

Yeah it had nothing to do with the fact the entire forum was a copy from a site and the user-created content sucked major bum. It’s all because we hate trolls.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!