Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: Christmas Wishes: A Contest for 4 BP.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Well it seems to be that time of year, when people get into the “Christmas Spirit” of giving (no homo)

Its always nice to help those less fortunate, so heres the deal.

Before Christmas Eve, send me a tubmail with a reason of why you are most deserving of the Gift of Brownie Points. Make it a story. The story I find the most appealing (Fact or Fiction) will be declared the winner, and the author will wake up Christmas morning to 4 BP stuffed in their hypothetical stocking! All too simple.

Now for the Fine Print

-Everybody is welcome to submit a story, even if you don’t celebrate ChristmasLog in to see images!. (Im sure you guys can make up a story for the sake of not having to buy 4 BP)

-Limit one story per character (Preferably no alts, I will ignore messages blatant alt but)

-Stories can be sent between December 1 at 12:01 AM and December 23 at 11:59 PM (Eastern)

-I may or may not give out bonus BP for honorable mentions.

-I DO Accept bribes.

-I have bipolar disorder and it gets rather wonky during the holidays. This WILL influence how i vote, but not even I know how until the night of.

If i remember any other rules (Thought of this last month) I will post them but this is pretty much the gist of it. Good luck and Have Fun.

dobnits edited this message on 11/22/2008 6:09PM

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

dobnits Posted:

Stories can be sent between December 1 at 12:01 AM and December 23 at 11:59 PM (Eastern)

Is it really a good idea to post a contest a week before people can enter?

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

why do you specify you’re bipolar

we can’t do **** about it

dobnits

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

@ShadyPixels: Im going to be away from my computer alot this coming week so anything that is submitted until then wont be read until the first anyway. It also allows a week of preparation.

@Agent_Orange: This contest seemed too dull without that catch. And If the story is written well enough, it wont matter.

lolmale reproductive organ

[Pakistan]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

You should make the contest only a week long, so you won’t have to trudge through hundreds of stories, only to end up either picking one at random, or the last one you read

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

take your meds emofabulous person Log in to see images!

Leos Vor Han-
dlebles

[Insanely Un-Leet]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

It was a silent christmas eve, and all through the house, only the computer was stirring, though it had not a mouse, and on the screen, blaring in bright orange & white, a site called ForumWarz did shine through the night. So, Santa came down the chimney with care, wary of stockings that were hung around there. “What a tarnished tradition” he thought to himself, and soon his bag followed, tossed down by an elf. So, with presents he laid, a dozen or so, a X-Box for James, for doing so-so, a Barbie game for Suzie, and a new Mouse for Tommy, all silently placed, along with nine others, I failed to contemplate. So, soon he saw, the screen’s bright glare, now being Santa & all, he quickly wooshed there. The screen aglow, he clicked & clacked, checking the “accounts” on that browser-like game. He scratched his chin, he took a look around, he them harumphed, and chewed a cookie, for reasons unknown, as he made an account, SomeThingFilledWithSnow, he sent 10 BP, to everyone there, that he felt they deserved, with nary a care, for even being Santa, he knew them all well, for he had checked his list thrice, and boy was it “hell”. Soon he logged out, making sure to delete, any pbumword he may have decided to keep, he deleted the history of him being there, and wooshed up the chimney, his bag, with care. That morning, when the children awoke, all of them awestruck, but not for the presents aloaf, but for the 10 BP, sitting on screen, that said, and I quote,” Happy Halloween, I mean Christmas!”

Mask

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

Leos Vor Handlebles Posted:

It was a silent christmas eve, and all through the house, only the computer was stirring, though it had not a mouse, and on the screen, blaring in bright orange & white, a site called ForumWarz did shine through the night. So, Santa came down the chimney with care, wary of stockings that were hung around there. “What a tarnished tradition” he thought to himself, and soon his bag followed, tossed down by an elf. So, with presents he laid, a dozen or so, a X-Box for James, for doing so-so, a Barbie game for Suzie, and a new Mouse for Tommy, all silently placed, along with nine others, I failed to contemplate. So, soon he saw, the screen’s bright glare, now being Santa & all, he quickly wooshed there. The screen aglow, he clicked & clacked, checking the “accounts” on that browser-like game. He scratched his chin, he took a look around, he them harumphed, and chewed a cookie, for reasons unknown, as he made an account, SomeThingFilledWithSnow, he sent 10 BP, to everyone there, that he felt they deserved, with nary a care, for even being Santa, he knew them all well, for he had checked his list thrice, and boy was it “hell”. Soon he logged out, making sure to delete, any pbumword he may have decided to keep, he deleted the history of him being there, and wooshed up the chimney, his bag, with care. That morning, when the children awoke, all of them awestruck, but not for the presents aloaf, but for the 10 BP, sitting on screen, that said, and I quote,” Happy Halloween, I mean Christmas!”

Only a week or so early dude

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

READ THE FINE PRINT:

dobnits Posted:

-Stories can be sent between December 1 at 12:01 AM and December 23 at 11:59 PM (Eastern)

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

dobnits

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Post that pretty much follows none of the rules

Did you even read the rules?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

dobnits Posted:

-I have bipolar disorder and it gets rather wonky during the holidays. This WILL influence how i vote, but not even I know how until the night of.

I love this because it means I can submit a story about bums and if my timing is right, I could WIN!!! Log in to see images!

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Deaths-Mbumacre Posted:

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

tubmail sent

should i post the story here?

dobnits

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

welp, generichaxor is the winner!

Thanks to all three of you who entered.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

yay!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!