Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Video Games Is it possible?

Nut Buster

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Is it possible to beat the final forum with a troll? I’m nowhere near the damage needed to kill him, and I have the best equipment I can buy. Any suggestions?

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

If anyone can beat it, it will either be a emo kid, or a hacker. On my Emo I can deal 5.5k.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Nut Buster Posted:

Is it possible to beat the final forum with a troll? I’m nowhere near the damage needed to kill him, and I have the best equipment I can buy. Any suggestions?

no

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Nut Buster Posted:

YES. FIRST YOU HAVE TO GO DIE IN A FIRE. WHEN YOU DO ET WILL GIVE YOU A SKILL THAT DOES 10000 DMG. SO GO DO IT.

lolmale reproductive organ

[Pakistan]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Wylin Posted:

no

What is this ****

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

you definitely picked the wrong forum to post this question in. therefore, **** off noob.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

wait a second youre from my other klan..ok but youre still dumb to post that q here heh

Nut Buster

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

What makes it stupid? It’s a troll based question. If your too stupid to see that look at my avatar, it’s for you.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Nut Buster Posted:

What makes it stupid? It’s a troll based question. If your too stupid to see that look at my avatar, it’s for you.

THIS IS A RP FOURM DUMBbum. YOU WILL BE PLACED ON THE TOP OF MY TO BURN fine upstanding member of society LIST.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

THIS IS A RP FOURM DUMBbum. YOU WILL BE PLACED ON THE TOP OF MY TO BURN fine upstanding member of society LIST.

that.

Kilroy8675309

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Crinkz Posted:

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

fabulous personGIT GOT PWNED.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!