Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports Game balance changes

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Awesome, my newest attack is 20 higher than it would have been.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

The boosts are a nice change for both clbumes. Emos still have a tough time. If they allowed the “Suck Up” attack to be used after the mission is complete, it would really help make the Emo attacks that hinge on having damaged ego respond the way they should.

Lachesis

[Life Hurts]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

scullyangel Posted:

The boosts are a nice change for both clbumes. Emos still have a tough time. If they allowed the “Suck Up” attack to be used after the mission is complete, it would really help make the Emo attacks that hinge on having damaged ego respond the way they should.

Having to spend multiple turns harming yourself in order to get the bonus might help for some forums but on many forums the difference between getting 3 scoops and 1 scoops is only a handful of clicks. If you have to spend the first couple of turns kissing bum before kicking bum then you will likely slow down your speedrun times considerable (especially since suck is a relatively slow animation).

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Lachesis Posted:

Having to spend multiple turns harming yourself in order to get the bonus might help for some forums but on many forums the difference between getting 3 scoops and 1 scoops is only a handful of clicks. If you have to spend the first couple of turns kissing bum before kicking bum then you will likely slow down your speedrun times considerable (especially since suck is a relatively slow animation).

Guess they could put an option to skip Attack Animations since most of them only server to slow down your run?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Fran Posted:

Guess they could put an option to skip Attack Animations since most of them only server to slow down your run?

I think this is coming too.

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I agree with Crinkz that an attack like “Cut” would help us out.

I think it needs to be a 50% ego destroyer that give +5 offense for 2 turns or so but it would automatically do 50% damage to any equipment that you have on. Use it twice it destroys your equipment.

SR6

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

I think it needs to be a 50% ego destroyer that give +5 offense for 2 turns or so but it would automatically do 50% damage to any equipment that you have on. Use it twice it destroys your equipment.

SR6

I can only imagine the damage to Emos’ wallets after that.

BaconSupreme edited this message on 11/20/2008 9:03PM

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BaconSupreme Posted:

I can only imagine the damage to Emos’ wallets after that.

It’s a flezz sink but allows Emos to do effective speedruns hopefully.

SR6

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Fran Posted:

Hackers can reach 4k damage because of the huge advantage with 4 Hardwares. They need a nerf, if anything.

1k more damage, and it’d be the only clbum with any chance at taking down Geronimo.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Would it be unbalancing to make it so people didn’t get a full heal after pwning a forum? It seems like it would make emos much more effective, since they can run around with low ego and it would mbumively increase consumption of consumables for high level folks who don’t currently use them, thus sinking a bunch of flezz.

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

SR6

I just thought of one possible exploit of the attack. After using “Cut” you could replace the damaged equipment with fresh ones allowing you to use the attack another time cutting your ego in half again.

equipment is not replaceable, I was thinking of abilities (it was late)

SR6

Scary_Retard_6 edited this message on 11/21/2008 9:19AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Would it be unbalancing to make it so people didn’t get a full heal after pwning a forum? It seems like it would make emos much more effective, since they can run around with low ego and it would mbumively increase consumption of consumables for high level folks who don’t currently use them, thus sinking a bunch of flezz.

Seems like a fine idea for us trolls, defense might actually be nice so when we get hit it’s not so hard.

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

I just thought of one possible exploit of the attack. After using “Cut” you could replace the damaged equipment with fresh ones allowing you to use the attack another time cutting your ego in half again.

SR6

You can change gear while pwning a forum?

Wylin edited this message on 11/20/2008 10:28PM

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I dunno. The endgame is already way to easy and instead of weakening the overpovered clbumes the slighty weaker ones are made stronger.

All clbumes in the endgame play more or less the same now, only Hackers have to wait for some attacks to refresh and Emos and Pnoobs might need a second or even third attack to bring a thread down. Defense and a high Ego are useless and nobody needs consumables. Log in to see images!

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Amasius Posted:

I dunno. The endgame is already way to easy and instead of weakening the overpovered clbumes the slighty weaker ones are made stronger.

All clbumes in the endgame play more or less the same now, only Hackers have to wait for some attacks to refresh and Emos and Pnoobs might need a second or even third attack to bring a thread down. Defense and a high Ego are useless and nobody needs consumables. Log in to see images!

That’s not such a great loss as most of the consumables are characterised body wrecking pieces of **** anyway… Log in to see images!

Seriously, there’s one that shrinks your brain!

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Only after players hit a level threshold should this happen, and shouldn’t happen at all really on the challenge clbumes. Permanoob is too weak as it is (intentionally), no recovery would murder one.

As for the level threshold, I think anyone under level 26 should still get it. Perhaps we could get it removed just for anyone who has unlocked the final Forum/Beaten Episode 2? There’s lots of ways to go about this, and balancing would be required.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

1k more damage, and it’d be the only clbum with any chance at taking down Geronimo.

So when do Hackers get Life after Death?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Healbot Posted:

So when do Hackers get Life after Death?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Here are the changes to the balance of the game.dealt

also, male reproductive organs

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/338197

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 11/22/2008 12:22AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Here are thechanges to thebalance of the game.dealt

also, male reproductive organs

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/33819

you forgot your spacings

you fail

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Inertia Posted:

you forgot your spacings

you fail

Watch out you might get banned!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!