Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Johnny Mac: This is how you lost.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

*cracks knuckles* Biiiiitch **** biiiiitch **** biiiitch **** biiitch.

Actually I only reported that one post. FAIL admitted his fault, and I didn’t even report ANY of the other posts… hell, I even forgot if there was a civilized reply talking **** about me. All there was, was chest-banging ape grunting bull**** “ITT VIRGINS OLOLOL QFT fabulous person”, and rightly reported. THAT is a streaming load of bull**** right there.

Also: the army didn’t reject me, you ****ing woman's genitalscake. I got into that ****hole.

As an outside source I advise you to leave this thread and to stop posting in it. Your being sorta a douche.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

Nominations like this are unnecessary. They’re like saying “I nominate the sun to come up in the east every morning.”

You made me lol Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

MC Banhammer Posted:

Nominations like this are unnecessary. They’re like saying “I nominate the sun to come up in the east every morning.”

well then I DECLARE FF worst poster on these interwebs

geez

ilu man

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

FalconFour Posted:

Bix Nood Posted:

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUFUGGA

SECONDED

SUCH COMMENTS ONLY MAKE ME FEEL MORE LOVED. Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

****ing choke on a male reproductive organ and die. Ban for a troll trap? Gee, I can see just how that works into “ban FalconFour”. Wait, no, I can’t, because it’s bull****. Ban people for falling into a trap, that’s what.

As you can see by the whole ****ing first page of this topic, it was a topic about the last dom round. Some fabulous persons got bumhurt and replied with hurt-bum “bawwww”, a blubbering boatload of bull**** IMO. Wasn’t until the bumhurt fabulous personrons got into the thread (such as yourself and elenfabulous personfabulous personfabulous personBAWWWW) that **** started going downhill.

Oh, and Tubby’s clbumic “oh, uh, well, i’m new at this moderating thing, i’ll just **** around with the topic and unb& those guys” ****. *facepalm*

Dude our public relations are all ready ****, please stop being all Gahrb. Srsli disciplinary actions may be forsaken.

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 25677 Tue Mar 31 17:59:16 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

purchace championchips

At this point, all he can really do is admit that he set the thread as troll-bait in a non-RP forum and apologize.

Wait… he already admitted he set the thread as troll-bait.

And now I know why 95% of FWZ hates FalconFour.

No wonder his own Klan is debating letting him go.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

ITT: BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLog in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!