Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 What the **** is going on?

zzz

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

lol

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

FalconFour Posted:

edit: It’s also an insurmountable shame that people like that, that dom the living crap out of the game, never even talk on Flamebate… so we’re here, jaw to the floor at such a score, and the guy is totally unawares.

A lot of us don’t post mbumively, but whenever there’s a “I need help in domination!” or balance dicscussion, new tactics cropping up etc. etc. there’s always a few posts from us. Some are actually helpful! The tactics themselves aren’t actually secret, so if you want more information, just ask someone.

Also, I’d like to point out I made over 400 scoops this week just using my visits intelligently solo-playing. No klan raids required, though they do help…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!