Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Plastic surgery

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

This is a silly question but who else avoided purchasing the surgical procedures from dr. jojo because they don’t like that kind of stuff in real life?

And I think there should be more of them. The current ones are of little to no use.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

The current ones are awesome for Hackers (since they don’t get Processing Power updates) and of little usage for anyone else.

And eh, I don’t like plastic surgery IRL, but I treat everything on the internet like the bunch of pixels and bits they are, so I see no problem with having one. Log in to see images!

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

This is a silly question but who else avoided purchasing the surgical procedures from dr. jojo because they don’t like that kind of stuff in real life?

And I think there should be more of them. The current ones are of little to no use.

I don’t like plastic surgery, but that never stopped me from buying one in-game.

And yes, I do agree that the current ones are a bit weak.

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

DIY plastic surgery is too awesome to pbum up.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Yeah, I think plastic surgery for vain cosmetic reasons is gross. But then again I’d never wear a baby sealskin coat or do nutmeg to get high either Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I just don’t need it would be my reason for not getting it. As for whether I like it in RL, I dunno. I haven’t really given much thought to it. I suppose breast augmentation but people seem to like them as they are.

Hey. Eyes up here, buddy.

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

P-doggie Posted:

DIY plastic surgery is too awesome to pbum up.

Sure, like the BME pain olympics Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I ‘dunno, even though they’re not particularly USEFUL for other clbumes besides hacker, it’s sort of a “Why the hell not?” kind of thing.

It’s not like I can’t afford the repairs.

As for if I like it irl, who cares? It’s a game.

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I wonder if PETA Members play MMORPGs… you know you have to kill 1000s of Animals to level up.

A Game is a Game.

notameme edited this message on 11/19/2008 2:05AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!