Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Incomplete .moar file is incomplete

Madame Troll-
op

Avatar: 61832 Mon Oct 20 01:16:09 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hi. What in God’s name is going on here?

more random keystrokes.dtbs
Found:
* Piece #2 x 2
* Piece #3 x 6
* Piece #4 x 6
* Piece #5 x 5
* Piece #6 x 4
* Piece #7 x 5
* Piece #8 x 5
* Piece #9 x 5
* Piece #10 x 5
* Piece #11 x 9
* Piece #12 x 8
* Piece #13 x 6
* Piece #14 x 7
* Piece #15 x 4
Missing:
* Piece #1

In the forums I’m grinding (Second Wife, Zombie Armageddon, Great Firewall of China, and Suburban Gangsta Paradise) they drop like nothing else, but to have 9 of one and none of another is very statistically unlikely. So, do I have too much luck? Too little? Does piece #1 even drop in those forums?

(Also, I hope this is the right place to post. My first topic and all.)

Bruce Leslie

Avatar: 46304 2015-10-12 09:26:40 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 35 Camwhore

Traffic and Weather on the sixes

Madame Trollop Posted:

Hi. What in God’s name is going on here?

more random keystrokes.dtbs
Found:
* Piece #2 x 2
* Piece #3 x 6
* Piece #4 x 6
* Piece #5 x 5
* Piece #6 x 4
* Piece #7 x 5
* Piece #8 x 5
* Piece #9 x 5
* Piece #10 x 5
* Piece #11 x 9
* Piece #12 x 8
* Piece #13 x 6
* Piece #14 x 7
* Piece #15 x 4
Missing:
* Piece #1

In the forums I’m grinding (Second Wife, Zombie Armageddon, Great Firewall of China, and Suburban Gangsta Paradise) they drop like nothing else, but to have 9 of one and none of another is very statistically unlikely. So, do I have too much luck? Too little? Does piece #1 even drop in those forums?

(Also, I hope this is the right place to post. My first topic and all.)

I’ve got 41 luck, and I’ve been grinding Second Wife for cred and I have more copies of ‘more random keystrokes’ than I can keep up with! Log in to see images!

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

A quick estimation makes the odds of you not completing the file with as many pieces as you have roughly 7%. You’re just being unlucky.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

AFAIK there doesn’t seem to be a correlation between certain fragments of files being more rare than other fragments. I’ve completed this file on almost all of my alts and luck doesn’t appear to influence what fragments you get. As such you can definitely get a run of bad “luck” and have the fragment you need take a long time to drop.

However, that being said more random files appears to be one of the commonly dropped fragments for second wife at least. Perhaps you should do 4x Second Wife until you get this file complete unless you are absolute committed to the flezz raising strategy.

Shroomsday

Level 61 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

I also have found that Second Wife pretty much churns out that particular moar file. If you keep pwning that Forum you will complete it (a lot more than once).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!