Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Oh ****ing HELL NO. Creepy fat guy staring at me on the train.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

I’m a fifteen year-old who lives at boarding school.

Of course I’m going to be freaked out. D:<

And this was taken when I was sitting on the train.

Yay, crappy webcam.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

PatchTheDarknut Posted:

”Her?” o_O;

I’ve got a male reproductive organ. D:

Of course he thought you were a girl if some weird middle-aged pedo on a train bothered you.

Your a 15 year old man. You should have stood up and got all up in his face and be all like:”Excuse me but what the **** are you winking at? Something wrong with your eye? No? Well do you WANT something to be wrong with your eye because my fist can ****in arrange it. I’m FIFTEEN. How would you like to go to jail and have Bubba wink at YOU?”

Such conduct might get you into trouble, but he on the other hand we will be in seriously deep **** if the fuzz catch wind that some old guy is winking at jailbait on the train.

Srsly

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Goatse II Posted:

Of course he thought you were a girl if some weird middle-aged pedo on a train bothered you.

Your a 15 year old man. You should have stood up and got all up in his face and be all like:”Excuse me but what the **** are you winking at? Something wrong with your eye? No? Well do you WANT something to be wrong with your eye because my fist can ****in arrange it. I’m FIFTEEN. How would you like to go to jail and have Bubba wink at YOU?”

Such conduct might get you into trouble, but he on the other hand we will be in seriously deep **** if the fuzz catch wind that some old guy is winking at jailbait on the train.

Srsly

What he said.

Sorry I mistook you for a girl. The proper conduct for a guy your age would be slightly more proactive.

Otherwise, here’s a suggestion: Carry a copy of Bret Easton Ellis’ “American Psycho” in your backpack. Pull it out conspicuously and read it intently with a ****-eating grin on your face. Not only will people avoid eye contact with you, they probably won’t sit next to you either.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

You should be flattered. It’s not every day a 15 year old boy can attract a middle-aged man.

Unless that man is Jalapeno Bootyhole.

Anyway – that’s public transportation for you.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Goatse II: I’m a goody-two shoes in real life. Skinny, weak, tends to smile a lot. I’m really really nice to everyone I meet, so I couldn’t do something like that. Sorry.

JalapeƱo Bootyhole: It’s alright. People have mistaken me for a girl online before. But ‘a boy your age’? I wouldn’t have minded if he were sexy. But he was gross.

Lara Croft: Haha. Thanks, I suppose. I dunno how old he was, though. But seriously? If he was hot, I’d totally smile back. Buuuuut, he was a creepy fat guy with ugly glbumes and a really bad goatee. So… not happening.

Nobody in Particular: I think I didn’t mention that I actually do like men. But buff guys. Not icky guys like him.

Also, I wish some of the people who were in the Troll character-clbum wouldn’t be so mean, so I could tell if they were being serious or just playing the part. Such as elenaratelimit, or Bix Nood. But I won’t whine about it, because then people will think I’m playing the part of an emo kid.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

notameme Posted:

This is amazing!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!