Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help how do i change my avatar

double dipple

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

i see enough of yo mama as it is

OH SNAP

double dipple

Level 4 Troll

never mind i fixed it Log in to see images! double dipple edited this message on 02/12/2008 5:42PM

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

oh cool, now we’ll never understand the joke. Log in to see images!

Chuck Norris

[SS]

Level 5 Troll

FIRST U MAKE LOVE TO A RHINO WHILE KARATE KICKING URSELF IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

gotta buy brownie point BTW to change a avatar. This is a really cheap solution and you can customize anything you want. SUPPORT THE DAMN GAME TOO BROKE ARSES!

Chuck Norris

[SS]

Level 5 Troll

loplz i hav eno moneys lollollol wtf i am not poor i am rich in heart lolz i love snapple it is very delivoiasu and it suqne heds my thirst lollone

anyone have any guuummm?>??? omg i love to watch that cool show on tv i 4get what sipt called buot i tm akes me ololol every time with tha tone gwho wearsz tha ccraazy hat lolloplolzozlozlzozlzol

DSFARGEG

Level 4 Troll

Seriously, though:

Press alt-f4 in your chara menu to open the avatar window. A lot of people forget about this.

Dash

Level 7 Troll

The Mother-****ing GMan.

Browse to C:/Windows/ and find System32. Your avatar is stored in there, if you delete System32 you’ll be able to change it.

Shaydee

Level 4 Troll

Eat chickens.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hmm, let’s see… first you put on some obnoxious music (Think Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Hanson, etc.)Then you start dancing to the music and stripping. Let people know (if you have a nice body) that you won’t do a full reveal unless they let you change your av, (if you have a crappy body) let them know that you won’t put your clothes back on or stop dancing to the obnoxious music until you get to change your avatar… either way you ought to end up with what you want fairly fast.

Goldmen

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

do a barrel roll

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dash Posted:

Browse to C:/Windows/ and find System32. Your avatar is stored in there, if you delete System32 you’ll be able to change it.

lmfao

crispykitty

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

DSFARGEG Posted:

Seriously, though:

Press alt-f4 in your chara menu to open the avatar window. A lot of people forget about this.

Sweet! That totally fixed it for me! Everyone should try it!! Log in to see images!

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

I had to buy my own avatar. =[

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!