Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant People read "Society For Creative Historical Revisionism" but they understood "Bizarro World"

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

I’m beginning to think this was a bad idea for a forum because it allows people to cross the line between funny and very special.

Most of the entries for thread titles I’m seeing are just pure and utter bizarre randomness, yet sadly they are within the boundaries of the description.

EXAMPLES:

Japanese Geisha were actually ninja spies for the Raja of India who was a puppet for the Aztec.

Evidence that Ingmar Bergman’s the Great Pumpkin army was funded by North Korea’s government.

And it goes on like that. There are a few genuinely creative entries, but few and far between, and as always, they are being voted down instead of up.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I do notice that the ones that make the least sense has the highest scores.

Maybe people automatically give them the benefit of the doubt.

There’s a “pbum” option, people!

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

We need more entries that make sense within the “Lets make history more interesting” theme of the forum instead of the “Lets just deny the holocaust ever happened for the sake of failing at trolling” **** that’s going down now.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

There have been absolutely no good forum ideas for a long time now. It’s killed Forumbuildr for me, I don’t even look at it anymore

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

I was hoping for a mixture between the Society for Creative Anachronism and actual political historical revisionism.

Comedy fool’s gold.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Yup. I like the base idea, but I haven’t had such a horrible downvote heavy week in ages. Fully expect to lose 2 points off my buildr score. Log in to see images!

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Forumbuilder will never be fixed untill downvoting is eliminated. It should be a simple “If you like it, vote for it” system. Chronic down voting kills a lot of good submissions. This is another good forum idea that will be killed by crappy submissions being mysteriously up voted, and genuinely good submissions disappearing because of the negative 5 rule.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

End the -5 Rule.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Raepdog Posted:

End the -5 Rule.

This.

I was monitoring my submissions today, and in the space of about an hour, every single one was downvoted exactly the same amount. Meaning, serial downvoters eliminated some of my suggestions before fair voters even saw them.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

I was monitoring my submissions today, and in the space of about an hour, every single one was downvoted exactly the same amount. Meaning, serial downvoters eliminated some of my suggestions before fair voters even saw them.

This is EXACTLY what happened to me.

Do you think we’re looking at synchronized down voting?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

This.

Last time Lolicon was up it hit a positive 26. I was content just seeing it up there, this time when i put it up it got to 4, then before 12 hours had pbumed it hit -5.. leaving only one forum up for a vote.

Conspiracy..

Would putting it up again be bad, funny or unfunny, is it in poor taste?

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I think there is probably a number of people who downvote virtually every entry. If you get enough active at anyone time they are going to play havoc.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

I agree with all of the above.

To tell you the truth, I never thought that Society For Creavtive Hisorical Revionism was that funny :/ There were better ones.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Don’t get me wrong, my ideas could be complete crap or maybe my humor just doesn’t mesh with what people are looking for in this forum. It’s not like I’m merry sunshine and upvote everything, there has been a hell of a lot of crap lately.

Just ranting a bit, since I felt like I’d finally hit that Apples-to-Apples niche where I knew how to play to the judges.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

How hard would it be for someone at CZ to go through and disqualify the votes of those people who down vote everything at once?

Could someone at CZ even confirm if this happens a lot. We know they can see how we vote because we are labeled on our profile on how we vote.

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

Last time Lolicon was up it hit a positive 26. I was content just seeing it up there, this time when i put it up it got to 4, then before 12 hours had pbumed it hit -5.. leaving only one forum up for a vote.

Conspiracy..

Would putting it up again be bad, funny or unfunny, is it in poor taste?

I’d say keep posting it but try to improve on it with each week.

Lolicon deserves a damn forum.

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

Vuron Posted:

I think there is probably a number of people who downvote virtually every entry. If you get enough active at anyone time they are going to play havoc.

I hear that a lot and now I’m pretty sure of it.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

have any of you thought that your ideas were just bad instead of complaining about downvoting

hth

Shoot The Mo-
on

Avatar: 50637 Wed Apr 01 23:03:10 -0400 2009

[The Last Stand]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I upvote getting rid of downvoting, at least until a better solution is found. One step should be some sort of minimum character activity before voting. This is probably going to sound lousy, but maybe you have to finish ep.1 before you can vote?

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

I don’t have proof of this but it is easily verifiable by any admin:

One of the klans is coordinating ForumBuildr votes, probably with the purpose of increasing their ForumBuildr score so they get more entries, and thus more chocolate scoops, and thus more medals.

Personally I could care less about dom and chocolate scoops, but infesting the game with patended suckiness to get more medals is p sad.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!