Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Let's play: Doom the Roguelike

loudestmute

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Damn, I might have to dig up that ol’ chestnut to get back into the fun here.

I’d go with Reloader, cause I want our fine upstanding member of society to grow up and learn Shottyman in the future.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

loudestmute Posted:

Damn, I might have to dig up that ol’ chestnut to get back into the fun here.

I’d go with Reloader, cause I want our fine upstanding member of society to grow up and learn Shottyman in the future.

(out of curiousity, why? I’ve always found chainguns/plasma rifles + Eagle Eye + Son of a **** and/or Triggerhappy makes mincemeat out of most enemies, shotguns are hampered drastically by range. then again, that’s just how i play really, haven’t experimented *too* deeply with shotties)

fine upstanding member of society may never have been a crack shot, but he could feed his toys in the blink of an eye. The moment of revelation fades, and fine upstanding member of society sees another demon charge at him. Almost as an afterthought, he spins the barrel of the chaingun once more, ripping it apart in seconds.

Before he has much time to contemplate his victory, the voice booms out once more:

This arena has hardly been a challenge so far, but then fine upstanding member of society wonders if the last two rounds were just to lull him into a false sense of security, this IS a demonic arena after all. And he DID get rather lucky with that cacodemon. On the flipside, he got a nice shiny chaingun from the last round, the rewards for beating the whole arena might be even sweeter…

Ondore

Avatar: 61060 Thu Nov 13 21:33:52 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

you’ve come this far, now it’s time to finish it.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Ondore Posted:

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Ondore Posted:

fine upstanding member of society tries to strike as badbum as pose as possible while indicating his readiness to continue the bloodbath…

He has barely taken a step when he spots another cacodemon, slightly delirious from being teleported in. Attempting to take it out before it can react, fine upstanding member of society unleashes a fresh hail of lead at the creature, which seems mildly amused by how pathetic his aim is. Several bullets thunk into the demon before it decides to retaliate. fine upstanding member of society is surprised to sustain his first damage of the fight, and it sure seems the arena is making up for lost time…the plasma blast slams into his chest, the explosion knocking him clean off his feet. He groggily climbs to his feet, only to be smashed flat by a second blast.

Deciding the ground’s as good a place as any, fine upstanding member of society continues firing at the cacodemon from a painful half-lying, half-sitting position. Luckily he takes it out before it can do any more damage to him, but his encounter has shaken his confidence, and it seems other enemies still lurk the battlefield…

8-Bit Raepdog

Avatar: 73875 Fri Jan 02 18:59:46 -0500 2009

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Run like hell.

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

As a matter of fact, there’s exactly one more Cacodemon. Heal yourself brave fine upstanding member of society, you must steel yourself for the next attack!

Oh, and defend. It’s easier than chasing after enemies in Hell’s Arena.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Run around in circles like a scared little loli.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

shrtcat Posted:

Run around in circles like a scared little loli.

Hell, just BE a scared little loli.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

R43P_D0G Posted:

Run like hell.

fine upstanding member of society, for a reason that can only be described as inexplicable and slightly illogical, snaps.

OH GOD WHERE IS THE EXIT JKADFHLDFKFHGHDFGHDFHGDFGDBFG

ANOTHER ONE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WHERE IS THE EXIT D: D: D:

Ondore

Avatar: 61060 Thu Nov 13 21:33:52 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Calm down fine upstanding member of society! There is an enemy in your sights and you don’t know the way out, heal up and kill it.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Ondore Posted:

Calm down fine upstanding member of society! There is an enemy in your sights and you don’t know the way out, heal up and kill it.

Still babbling incoherently, fine upstanding member of society reacts more by instinct than logical process, shooting at his newly-appeared foe. Unfazed, it fires a blast at the marine, hitting the wall behind him. The force propels fine upstanding member of society forward and brings him to his senses. Patching himself up with all the speed and efficiency of an instant plot device, fine upstanding member of society fires with renewed focus, somehow managing to overcome his tendency to gouge large portions of the floor and walls off. The cacodemon, perhaps out of desperation, fires another blast, badly scorching fine upstanding member of society and rendering what remains of his armor useless, but also frying itself in the process. Before it can get its bearings, one last bullet takes it clean through the eye. Even as the cacodemon dies, the announcer’s voice rings throughout the arena:

Feeling on top of the world, fine upstanding member of society strides proudly through the blood and gore of his fallen foes, searching for his promised rewards. Oh what a reward it is…within the arena, fine upstanding member of society finds the following:

-A set of blue armor (which he dons)

-Some 10mm ammo

-Some plasma cells

-A Supercharge globe (bumps health to 200%, slowly decreases back to 100% over time)

-A crapload of rockets

-A rocket launcher

Hang on, let me reiterate that for emphasis.

A ****ING ROCKET LAUNCHER **** YEAH

Feeling like Christmas for the next 5 years all came at once, fine upstanding member of society runs down the stairs to the next floor giggling like a schoolgirl on weed. He finds himself in a long narrow corridor with barrels situated at each end.

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Well, then, let’s get busy ma fine upstanding member of society! You know the drill, search the level, blasting anything that moves and pulling any levels you see… Use the rocket launcher for groups and the chaingun for single enemies I guess… I also think you should try to get as much done before that globe finishes wearing off…

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Lemme guess… The game crash on you again and you forever lost fine upstanding member of society to the ether winds of ****ting programming, right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!