Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Bug just ****ed me out of 24 Lemon Scoops... or 6 Domination Cards?

UnlimitedANC

Avatar: 62422 Tue Nov 11 20:35:45 -0500 2008

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Acid Flux Posted:

I just find it humorous that within 12 hours you went from ’I want my scoops back!’ to ’I’m just trying to perform a public service by warning everyone of the bug’.

Thanks for the warning, I guess. Hopefully next time you encounter a bug you’re able to realize it immediately and not end up having to test it 6 times to confirm it.

Yeah, but I’m not denying that. Thing is, in the last 12 hours I realized I’d have been ****ed in Dom anyway. So my personal pity party has cleared out. All the same, I do believe I got ****ed over without warning due to a bug, and that shouldn’t happen. Period.

UnlimitedANC

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

PS – I just got hit by 12 thiefs from the same guy, while another in our bracket gained around 50 pistachio scoops over 2 minutes.

If I’m not using ‘exploits’ properly, then someone SURE AS HELL is.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

UnlimitedANC Posted:

PS – I just got hit by 12 thiefs from the same guy, while another in our bracket gained around 50 pistachio scoops over 2 minutes.

If I’m not using ‘exploits’ properly, then someone SURE AS HELL is.

Now people that know how to play are cheating by getting pistachio scoops for doing streaks? That’s a pretty bold accusation comming from someone who admittedly lost scoops because they were trying to re-shuffle cards to get specific ones.

4 visits can get you around 50 scoops easily:

* Pwn 48 different forums in a row without a loss. (22 scoops) 

* Pwn 52 different forums in a row without a loss. (24 scoops) 

* Pwn 56 different forums in a row without a loss. (26 scoops) 

* Pwn 60 different forums in a row without a loss. (28 scoops) 

* Pwn 64 different forums in a row without a loss. (30 scoops) 

Wylin edited this message on 11/19/2008 9:29PM

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Shhh, Wylin, you’re not supposed to destroy people’s faulty misconceptions in this thread.

UnlimitedANC

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

So he just happen to pwn his, what 96th forum in a row in the last 10 minutes of a round? How the **** do you even plan that in advance?

Doesn’t matter. Found that that Dom is only for e-peen and medals anyway, stopped caring. Thought that winning medals would actually get me something.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

When you are finished with your sour grapes, please be sure to dispose of them in the proper waste receptacle. Thank You.

Read what Wylin posted. All the person had to do was pwn 5 forums in those 10 minutes, so long as they were the right forums, and would earn 50 Pistachio Scoops.

* Pwn 52 different forums in a row without a loss. (24 scoops)

* Pwn 56 different forums in a row without a loss. (26 scoops)

The player sits on a 51 streak going into the last day of Domination. At about 10-15 minutes before the end, he runs 1 unique forum to add to his streak, acquiring the 52 Streak Bonus. That adds 24 Scoops due to the way the streak system works. Then he runs four more unique forums to get his 56 Streak Bonus, adding 26 MORE scoops.

24+26= 50 Scoops from 5 visits. If he’s lucky, maybe he got some Vanilla & Lemon as well. That could have been 73 Scoops in total added to his Max Scoops, and 50 Scoops added to Fave Flav, and 8 Scoops added to his Min Scoop.

Don’t get ****y because someone had a stronger Domination strategy than you. Learn from the failure, and do better next time. That’s the challenge and reward of Domination.

That is, if you’re up to it?

Acid Flux edited this message on 11/20/2008 10:27AM

UnlimitedANC

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Acid Flux Posted:

When you are finished with your sour grapes, please be sure to dispose of them in the proper waste receptacle. Thank You.

Read what Wylin posted. All the person had to do was pwn 5 forums in those 10 minutes, so long as they were the right forums, and would earn 50 Pistachio Scoops.

The player sits on a 51 streak going into the last day of Domination. At about 10-15 minutes before the end, he runs 1 unique forum to add to his streak, acquiring the 52 Streak Bonus. That adds 24 Scoops due to the way the streak system works. Then he runs four more unique forums to get his 56 Streak Bonus, adding 26 MORE scoops.

24+26= 50 Scoops from 5 visits. If he’s lucky, maybe he got some Vanilla & Lemon as well. That could have been 73 Scoops in total added to his Max Scoops, and 50 Scoops added to Fave Flav, and 8 Scoops added to his Min Scoop.

Don’t get ****y because someone had a stronger Domination strategy than you. Learn from the failure, and do better next time. That’s the challenge and reward of Domination.

That is, if you’re up to it?

OIC. That does make sense. He sat on forum visits… Nope, not up to it.

I’ll go back to failing at life by NOT having to wake up at 8 AM (time differences, what a whore) to get raped in the last ten minutes of Dom.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

UnlimitedANC Posted:

I’ll go back to failing at life by NOT having to wake up at 8 AM (time differences, what a whore) to get raped in the last ten minutes of Dom.

at least you get to sleep through ypur raping, I normally am aware of mine while it’s happening. With about 2 minutes left in the round my character screen normally fills up with spam from people carding me.

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 25677 Tue Mar 31 17:59:16 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

purchace championchips

UnlimitedANC Posted:

Oh. You’re Russian? Sorry.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Wylin Posted:

at least you get to sleep through ypur raping, I normally am aware of mine while it’s happening. With about 2 minutes left in the round my character screen normally fills up with spam from people carding me.

I agree, that is annoying. We should have an option to disable the ‘pop-up’ reminders. We can see the status updates on the main page anyways, but having to click through 15 pages to get to your character page to formulate your response is fraking annoying.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Acid Flux Posted:

I agree, that is annoying. We should have an option to disable the ‘pop-up’ reminders. We can see the status updates on the main page anyways, but having to click through 15 pages to get to your character page to formulate your response is fraking annoying.

You can skip all the popups after the first one, by just following a link to your character page. It’s one of the links I have in my bookmark toolbar Log in to see images!

UnlimitedANC

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Mjolnir Posted:

Oh. You’re Russian? Sorry.

I live in Hsinchu. Google it.

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

UnlimitedANC Posted:

So, yesterday I was going to grab a domination card while tabbed browsing. I went to hit the back bumon on a different page, and accidentally hit back on the card selection screen. No big… scoops intact, back at the submit scoops screen. But I did notice that gave me three different cards when I proceeded again.

I did the same thing when I started playing Domination. If you don’t choose a card and you go back to the same screen, you get those same three cards again. However, if you intentionally ignore those cards and you try to buy a new card, you don’t get your scoops back for the first set of cards you refused to choose from.

I bumumed that this was intended behavior and I moved on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!