Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Urban Dead

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Ondore Posted:

Ok, guys, I made it to Lockettside, where are you all hanging out?

I;m in sw corner of mall fully loaded with ammo.

Ondore

Avatar: 61060 Thu Nov 13 21:33:52 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

I;m in sw corner of mall fully loaded with ammo.

I’m in St. Alexander’s Hospital now, scrounged up a few FAKs, and sitting at 1 AP. Later I need to find some zombies to axe in the face so I can start getting some skills. Oh, and I was in Greentown just before I got here, and apparently **** has just hit the fan over there. I was in the middle of the map and zombies had broken into the place I was staying and killed a few people.

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I finally got a revive. Unfortunately I was only able to make it to Mornington, and I’m probably going to get killed again.

Edit: Dead again. When I was heading south I was just trying to get to a survivor-dominated area as quickly as possible, and stopped in the first building I saw when I ran out of APs. This building was a ruined hospital, which probably explains why some zombie bothered to check.

maxvance edited this message on 11/21/2008 8:21PM

Ondore

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Alright, I just leveled up and got my general melee accuracy upgrade to go with my axe accuracy upgrade, making my axe a weapon of mbum pwnage Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Im dead but am turning around to go back and get some for that sweat xp.

Ondore

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Raepdog Posted:

Im dead but am turning around to go back and get some for that sweat xp.

Yeah, I was really close to dying once while I was in St. Alexander’s Hospital, a level 41 zombie broke in and started attacking me, he got me to 10 HP and did the thing where he dragged me out of the building, luckily I logged on right about then and used a few FAKs on myself and ran back inside, then one of the other 100 people in there managed to take care of him Log in to see images!

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Ondore Posted:

Yeah, I was really close to dying once while I was in St. Alexander’s Hospital, a level 41 zombie broke in and started attacking me, he got me to 10 HP and did the thing where he dragged me out of the building, luckily I logged on right about then and used a few FAKs on myself and ran back inside, then one of the other 100 people in there managed to take care of him Log in to see images!

Ill be there in a day or two, Ill got your back.

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I’m holed up in a VSB pub in North Blythville (the Anglin Arms, coordinates 22, 67 if anyone wants to visit). There are two ruined hopsitals nearby which I’ve been getting FAKs from so I can get XP and hopefully Free Running. Should I just stick around there until I have Free Running, or are there any suitable places near where you all are?

Ondore

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Alright, I took a break for the holidays, but now I’m back and have free running and diagnosis, along with my melee and axe proficiency. I have to say the zombie attacks on Lockettside have been working out well for me, always a zombie to attack right outside Log in to see images!

maxvance Posted:

I’m holed up in a VSB pub in North Blythville (the Anglin Arms, coordinates 22, 67 if anyone wants to visit). There are two ruined hopsitals nearby which I’ve been getting FAKs from so I can get XP and hopefully Free Running. Should I just stick around there until I have Free Running, or are there any suitable places near where you all are?

If you come down to Lockettside, the hospital Raepdog listed is always kept enterable, and with a working generator, sometimes zombies get in, but there are usually around 100 people in there so the barriers go back up fast, and if you have free running you can go down through the hospital and to some even safer buildings right below, and with the zombie attacks you usually are never low on either zombies or people to heal, whatever your thing.

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

So how are we doing?

My characters are like lvl 5+ and basically hanging around Thompson and hunting wandering zeds and hoard FAKs and bullets.

Blobwize

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I’m a level 14 Doctor in the East Grayside and Hollostom. Been around Sixtus, Waterlow, Boode, and Angerstein. It’s a good complex you know, hospital NT police and fire department in a four block radius. Every so often I go further out looking for zeds to attack, scan, and revive. Glad I left Dartside when I did, just turned to Very Dangerous. FYI, Waterlow PD is now VSB.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!