Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Urban Dead

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

We need a name that is prone to movement, but fierce and sharp of a killer. One that does not give off a pansy feeling, and one that leaves many avenues for role playing.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

The Valley Ferals

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

The Mammoths.

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I think we should stay with something jackals or jackals something. I know they’re “solitary” and “Scavengers” but it simply sounds good and is tangentially related to zombie survivors.

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

OR going in another direction, we say **** the name, we’re just a cool group who doesn’t really give a **** about our identity, we’re just looking out for #1

how about OPERATION HELL ON EARTH

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

You rise unsteadily on stiff limbs, taking a moment to find your balance.

(Your character has become a zombie – although you can no longer speak or use your equipment, and will take 2AP to walk from block to block, a new and powerful skill tree has become available to you. You can earn experience points by attacking and killing survivors, and smashing at barricades and machinery installed in buildings. The feeding groans you’ve been hearing as a survivor are now a valuable resource for finding vulnerable safehouses.

Zombification isn’t permanent – NecroTech scientists have the means to revivify zombies into living, breathing survivors again, and many NT groups have set up ‘revivification points’ throughout the city, often signposted with graffiti.)

D:

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Crinkz Posted:

You rise unsteadily on stiff limbs, taking a moment to find your balance.

(Your character has become a zombie – although you can no longer speak or use your equipment, and will take 2AP to walk from block to block, a new and powerful skill tree has become available to you. You can earn experience points by attacking and killing survivors, and smashing at barricades and machinery installed in buildings. The feeding groans you’ve been hearing as a survivor are now a valuable resource for finding vulnerable safehouses.

Zombification isn’t permanent – NecroTech scientists have the means to revivify zombies into living, breathing survivors again, and many NT groups have set up ‘revivification points’ throughout the city, often signposted with graffiti.)

D:

Welcome to Urban Dead

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

Finding a revivaacation point at 2 ap per move tends to be a pain in the bum.

Also, alt fail.

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK CONGLER edited this message on 11/18/2008 10:54AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The circle is now complete.

I first found Urban Dead. From there I discovered Nexus War. And from the forums there, I discovered Forumwarz.

Somewhere Elton John is singing…

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Well, it seems I got killed sometime last night. It’ll be a long time until I can get down there.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

My IP over rid. Ill be on tomorrow.. I still like The Ferals.. has a ring..

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Okay I’ve been looking at Lockettside. The mall is a great place to get supplies but is hardly a good place for our first outpost. Its a big target so we should build an outpost near it, and one away from it.

The Lindsey Towers, would be a good place to secure, its by a police station to get us ammo. In the long run we could help secure it as a great recon point, helping us spread communication a long way if we can get a radio and generator.

Warehouse (25,83), is a great place to secure, it can act as an entry point to both a police station and a fire station and would make a great safehouse, fuel cans can be found there for Lindsey Towers operation.

26.30 FM is an open station.

Raepdog edited this message on 11/18/2008 6:16PM

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Raepdog Posted:

Okay I’ve been looking at Lockettside. The mall is a great place to get supplies but is hardly a good place for our first outpost. Its a big target so we should build an outpost near it, and one away from it.

The Lindsey Towers, would be a good place to secure, its by a police station to get us ammo. In the long run we could help secure it as a great recon point, helping us spread communication a long way if we can get a radio and generator.

Warehouse (25,83), is a great place to secure, it can act as an entry point to both a police station and a fire station and would make a great safehouse, fuel cans can be found there for Lindsey Towers operation.

26.30 FM is an open station.

I like where you’re going with this. But we do need to head over to thompson in time for the siege.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Zi Posted:

I like where you’re going with this. But we do need to head over to thompson in time for the siege.

I was reading some guides on the wiki. We may want to avoid these areas, we shouldn’t spend a lot of times in malls.

We should move out of the green zone once we supply up.

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Raepdog Posted:

I was reading some guides on the wiki. We may want to avoid these areas, we shouldn’t spend a lot of times in malls.

We should move out of the green zone once we supply up.

Yeah that’s true, but I think it would be awesome to be there when it happens. But we should cut out soon. We can head for a few of the ghost towns and start a new base of operations, potentially making a new green zone. There is a place where there are 4 malls in close proximity. I’m thinking that’s a good place to shoot for. It’s in the red now, but the zombies are heading our way and will clear out soon.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Zi Posted:

Yeah that’s true, but I think it would be awesome to be there when it happens. But we should cut out soon. We can head for a few of the ghost towns and start a new base of operations, potentially making a new green zone. There is a place where there are 4 malls in close proximity. I’m thinking that’s a good place to shoot for. It’s in the red now, but the zombies are heading our way and will clear out soon.

Once I gather me some supplies Im not sure were Im heading. I heard Millen Hills is safe up north.

Ondore

Avatar: 61060 Thu Nov 13 21:33:52 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I must say, not having freerunning sucks. after my first night a zombie broke into the place I was in and managed to take a shot at me. Ever since then I have been running around looking for a place to stay, and I have only found placed so highly barricaded that I can’t get in them, or ruined, and safe for about the first 10 seconds you stay in them (I even had to spend a few hours in a ruined building, I thought I was dead meat). so far the barricade plans on the wiki seem useless to me, because most buildings up here are either ruined or extremely heavily barricaded (all of the running hospitals I’ve found have been this Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I don’t remember what it’s like not to have every skill besides brainrot. I started heading to this mall 3 days ago and someone killed me, so I just walked as a zombie and got a revive here when I arrived. Now I’m replenishing my weapon stores in the sw corner of Thompson Mall.

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

My medic is about to get awesome with guns.

Ondore

Avatar: 61060 Thu Nov 13 21:33:52 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ok, guys, I made it to Lockettside, where are you all hanging out?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!