Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Leaderboard E-Peen inconsistency

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

If Only It Were Real Money – This player topped the Flezz Leaderboard.

Gambling Addiction – This player topped the Worst Gamblers Leaderboard. No longer available, as the Leaderboard was retired.

Impressively Pathetic – This player topped the Most Cred Leaderboard. No longer available, as the Leaderboard was retired.

Flamebate Fodder – This player topped the Flamebate Leaderboard.

1337 – This Player Topped the Most Forums Pwned Leaderboard

Miss Popularity – This player topped the Popularity Leaderboard.

Medal Detector – This player topped the Most Medals Leaderboard. Originally called ‘Master of the Endgame’.

Creative Inputter – This player topped the INCIT wins Leaderboard.

Freemason – This player topped the Highest Buildr Score Leaderboard.

High in Dietary Fiber – This player topped the Hall of **** Votes Leaderboard.

??????????????????????????????Brown Nose – This player topped the Job Points Leaderboard.

When will this be fixed?

EDIT: Got the Peen today, thanks ET!

Bling Fling edited this message on 12/01/2008 4:08PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Good lord, you are 370 job points ahead of me, that is just depressing.

Regardless, they should probably add it. It would give everyone a non-flezz related thing to complain about and every other leaderboard has one. Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

No leaderboards Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

We really need another leaderboard that’s basically impossible to top unless the leader stops playing. Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Fran Posted:

We really need another leaderboard that’s basically impossible to top unless the leader stops playing.

Agree.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Fran Posted:

We really need another leaderboard that’s basically impossible to top unless the leader stops playing. Log in to see images!

once again, fran speaks truth.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Fran Posted:

The leaderboard is already there, we just need to put an E-Peen on it to make it consistent.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Why not have milestone e-peens like the job point ones?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bling Fling Posted:

The leaderboard is already there, we just need to put an E-Peen on it to make it consistent.

I know it’s there, and there’s nothing wrong with it’s existance. Although I don’t want to see an E-Peen on that leaderboard (for the reason I stated before), I can see why it should be add.

Consistency is always the way to go.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Rewarding a single player a rare peen for obsessively following a single path to the exclusion of everything else in the game seems counterproductive to me. Consistent, yes. Bad idea? Absolutely.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Rewarding a single player a rare peen for obsessively following a single path to the exclusion of everything else in the game seems counterproductive to me. Consistent, yes. Bad idea? Absolutely.

My thoughts exactly. Log in to see images!

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I agree. We already have milestone E-Peens for job points, why do we need another leaderboard peen for them?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

The job leaderboard, together with the Flezz one, are not impossible. To top these leaderboards you need to sacrifice something. Only the most forum pwned one does not require any sacrifice.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

CoreyJess Posted:

I agree. We already have milestone E-Peens for job points, why do we need another leaderboard peen for them?

Exactly.

1 Million $$ Owned	"Change in Your Pocket!"
5 Million $$ Owned	"If I Had a Nickel.."
10 Million $$ Owned	"Mistergates"
50 Million $$ Owned	"Blue Blood Sgreat times"
100 Million $$ Owned	"Money Bags"

1 Million $$ Spent	"New Paycheck!"
5 Million $$ Spent	"Piggy Bank Beware"
10 Million $$ Spent	"Capital Idea!"
50 Million $$ Spent	"Tax Return Pain."
100 Million $$ Spent	"Compulsive Spender"

1 Million $$ MockMarket Gains	"Small Time Investor"
5 Million $$ MockMarket Gains 	"Stewart"
10 Million $$ MockMarket Gains 	"Insider Pwning"
50 Million $$ MockMarket Gains 	"Fortune 50"
100 Million $$ MockMarket Gains	"Capitalist Pig"

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

The job leaderboard, together with the Flezz one, are not impossible. To top these leaderboards you need to sacrifice something. Only the most forum pwned one does not require any sacrifice.

Players going for the top of the job board (earning 20 job points per day) will always earn at least as much flezz as you do.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Raepdog Posted:

Exactly.

Irrelevant BS

Quit derailing threads please.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Bling Fling Posted:

Comment derailing the thread further.

I was giving an example if you read it you would understand. The majority of people in this thread have shown a distaste to the top of the leaderboard style peens.

It would be cooler for members to have this, or at least a peen for being on the first page.

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

We still have one more Job Board milestone E-peen to go, so it probably won’t happen until sometime after 1,800.

At 20 job board points a day it takes a person 90 days to reach 1,800 points.

As a Emo Kid who can’t guarantee that he will complete even the slowest timed forums, I’ve been sticking to the non timed jobs.

At 16 job points a day it takes 113 days.

Since I started only being able to do 2 or 3 point jobs, I’m probably looking at 4 to 5 months of working the job board to reach 1,800 unless there are any 5 point non timed jobs as I get closer to level 35.

Enjoy the grind

SR6

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

The leaderboards need to be retired and replaced with milestone based e-peens. They allow multiple people to work towards achieving goals rather than just rewarding the first person to get into the lead.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Vuron Posted:

The leaderboards need to be retired and replaced with milestone based e-peens. They allow multiple people to work towards achieving goals rather than just rewarding the first person to get into the lead.

This.

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

We still have one more Job Board milestone E-peen to go, so it probably won’t happen until sometime after 1,800.

At 20 job board points a day it takes a person 90 days to reach 1,800 points.

As a Emo Kid who can’t guarantee that he will complete even the slowest timed forums, I’ve been sticking to the non timed jobs.

At 16 job points a day it takes 113 days.

Since I started only being able to do 2 or 3 point jobs, I’m probably looking at 4 to 5 months of working the job board to reach 1,800 unless there are any 5 point non timed jobs as I get closer to level 35.

Enjoy the grind

SR6

GEt to level 35, get some decent .moar files, max equips, and respec to around 1000 ego, pure Whine-o, and rest into offense and you can 1 hit anything. Well atleast 2 hit.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!