Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Trolls equipping hacker equipment

Golden Ballz

Avatar: 40925 Thu Oct 16 16:32:30 -0400 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Randomly, purchased some stuff from the Ppwn Shoppe such as the 250GB hard drive, which I found out is a Hacker item. Yet, it still became equipped under the Unequippable category? I thought Trolls could only purchase/equip glbumes outside of their clbum, but it seems not, as I now have the Copper Heatsink and Blood Analyser equipped as well.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Golden Ballz Posted:

Randomly, purchased some stuff from the Ppwn Shoppe such as the 250GB hard drive, which I found out is a Hacker item. Yet, it still became equipped under the Unequippable category? I thought Trolls could only purchase/equip glbumes outside of their clbum, but it seems not, as I now have the Copper Heatsink and Blood Analyser equipped as well.

Actually, you don’t have them equipped. Because they’re Unequippable. That section is for things you bought (for whatever reason) which you can’t equip. Your stats are not affected by items in that section.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Are Trolls capable of equipping Hacker equipment?dealt

also, male reproductive organs

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/338197

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!