Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] Georgio Ahmhorni™ Glbumes in the Ppwn Shoppe Today 11/17/08
Poll: Did you buy the contacts yesterday, and if so, do you now regret that purchase?
You must be logged in to vote.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Georgio Ahmhorni™

* Max Sexiness +400

* Charisma +20

* Offense +12

* Defense +10

If you missed the contacts yesterday, go for these today.

Also, other glbumes are available today as well:

spex offenders™

* Max Sexiness +75

* Charisma +4

* Defense +2

Hucci™

* Max Sexiness +100

* Charisma +2

* Defense +4

Acid Flux edited this message on 11/17/2008 7:12AM

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

Regret nothing, it was entirely possible the ahmhorni glbumes would never proc, in wchich case their purchase was jsutified.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

I regret nothing, but i won’t buy anything crappier than the Versnatche™ Earbleeders.

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Bought ‘em, though I had to, from the perspective of a hacker anyway, sell my soul to the Devil to get a pair… That was, I had to strategically sell off one of my two Beast0r High-Speed Cables so I’d have enough Flezz… After I’d bought the new glbumes and sold my Prodded, I had just enough Flezz left over to buy a ****y Urine-Cooling System, which, after I have used up my new forum vists, I’ll sell and buy a Polka Dot Box to replace the luck I was getting from the cables, ready for the next rollover…

EDIT: By the way, I accidentally misread the poll question and voted for the “I bought the contacts, but I regret nothing!” option when I did not, in fact, buy the contacts yesterday (I had spent that day’s delivery Flezz already)... I should have gone for the “it’s a good thing I didn’t buy the contacts, because these are more awesome!” option instead… So consider there to be one less vote on the “regret nothing” option and one more on the “good thing I didn’t buy the contacts ‘cause these are better” option… K? Log in to see images! Captain Trek edited this message on 11/17/2008 8:00AM

ZakTheSqueak-
yMongoose

Avatar: 78565 Sun Nov 23 11:44:00 -0500 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Made enough from rollover and jobs to “trade in” yesterday’s contacts for the new glbumes at no extra incurred cost. 3 offense will always be worth it. 127 offense, with absolutely rubbish .moar files, is insane, given that my Emo Kid’s offense with good files and 5 extra levels is only 111. When Earbleeders appear in the shop, it will be the happiest day of my Hacker’s in-game life.

Yeah; I don’t regret the purchase yesterday, especially since buying the contacts made grinding through my jobs a lot easier two days in a row, thus making the purchase of the new glbumes a bit simpler. Now that I have these, the only thing worth buying is Earbleeders, and once I have those, I don’t really need money for anything aside from my minor repair costs.

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

One step closer to the 9999-attack needed to pwn Geronimo. Win.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I seriously hope they don’t put the Earbleeders on Ppwn Shoppe. Camwhore glbumes are not even rare (they SHOULD be rare!), this is pathetic.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Fran, in a way I agree. But if a character has the equipment slot, then they should be able to shop for that equipment everyday. Either Trolls & Hackers need access to the Camwhore Glbumes Shoppes, or they need their own stores.

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

EDIT: Never mind, Acid Flux beat me to it…

EDIT 2:

Either Trolls & Hackers need access to the Camwhore Glbumes Shoppes, or they need their own stores.

Hang on, can’t Permanoobs use glbumes as well? What the hell are the “Glbumes Glbumes” for otherwise? Given that, why can’t Emo Kids use glbumes as well?

Captain Trek edited this message on 11/17/2008 7:49AM

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’ve no objections to other clbumes getting earbleeders, but it would be nice if camwhores got some new shoes. The +7cha/luck from the corset means precisely jack now that luck and cha have been so heavily capped (Not that it meant much before, mind), and only getting +7off from the ONE new equipment type kinda pales in comparison to what the other clbumes have gotten.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

ZakTheSqueak-
yMongoose

Avatar: 78565 Sun Nov 23 11:44:00 -0500 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I’ve no objections to other clbumes getting earbleeders, but it would be nice if camwhores got some new shoes. The +7cha/luck from the corset means precisely jack now that luck and cha have been so heavily capped (Not that it meant much before, mind), and only getting +7off from the ONE new equipment type kinda pales in comparison to what the other clbumes have gotten.

This. It makes sense to me that Emo Kids should be able to wear glbumes, too. I have even collected a series of parables about Emo Kids using their glbumes in humorous ways (they donned their glbumes and lulz ensued)! Makes more sense than some of the clbumes that currently can equip them, in any case.

Regardless, with other clbumes gaining access to the good glbumes, Camwhores should get at least a minor buff to their other existing equipment; shoes haven’t progressed at all from episode 1. Sure, Camwhores’ main strength is that they have two insanely powerful attacks with a refresh of one turn, but that shouldn’t preclude them from having decent stats.

Inertia Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/333423

I called it

Funny, I remember stating specifically that I had no regrets. I guess your prediction is cool too, though.

xXx-Fallen_A-
ngel-xXx

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Jesus it’s not like camwhores need another offense boost guys. They can already spam 2 of the best attacks in the game with 1-turn cooldowns. The camwhores can pretty much crush every forums speedrun times while emos, trolls and even hackers can struggle to get 2 yellows.

I suspect the earbleeders will be unavailable in pwn shop because of the precedent established in episode 1 that the best glbumes (piltons) never popped in pwn shop. That being said it would hardly be unbalancing if they showed up there. Camwhores will continue to be the speedrunning clbum of choice.

I do wish that emos had access to glbumes though, if only to replicate the sheer number of emo fabulous persons that wear glbumes (even with fake lenses as opposed to prescription lens).

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

xXx-Fallen_Angel-xXx Posted:

I suspect the earbleeders will be unavailable in pwn shop because of the precedent established in episode 1 that the best glbumes (piltons) never popped in pwn shop. That being said it would hardly be unbalancing if they showed up there. Camwhores will continue to be the speedrunning clbum of choice.

Wait, didn’t the Piltons showed up in the Ppwn Shoppe once?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Captain Trek Posted:

Hang on, can’t Permanoobs use glbumes as well? What the hell are the “Glbumes Glbumes” for otherwise? Given that, why can’t Emo Kids use glbumes as well?

Emo Kids are already overpowered. With glbumes they will be unbalanced. I can already do 4k+ dmg at 102 offense.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Crinkz Posted:

Emo Kids are already overpowered. With glbumes they will be unbalanced. I can already do 4k+ dmg at 102 offense.

Wat.

I can’t even hit 2k with Recipes for Disaster, and I’m at 100 offense.

I have the best equips barring .moar files, so what gives

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Why God? Why?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Master_Troll Posted:

I have the best equips barring .moar files, so what gives

Low ego

Admiral Cran-
kypants

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Nicco Posted:

Wait, didn’t the Piltons showed up in the Ppwn Shoppe once?

Supposedly piltons showed up back in the mythical past. If so maybe paraone managed to get them but to the best of my knowledge no currently active troll was able to get them in episode 1.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

What else are you going to spend your flezz on?

Pretty much everyone who cares about this can oneshot entire forums and doesn’t spend money on consumables or anything other than minor repairs.

I personally like collecting items Log in to see images!

arg if only i still had the Harris Piltons from Ep1 when i broke the server and got it to sell me them…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!