Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Want .MOAR

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

MC Banhammer Posted:

This just in:

does this mean there will be new .moar files created each week/month or will they be the same old files redistributed to new forums?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I’ve just pwned Everything Sucks Now and it didn’t drop moar files. That sucks.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Inertia Posted:

does this mean there will be new .moar files created each week/month or will they be the same old files redistributed to new forums?

Let’s find out…

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

Shocker Posted:

If you have too high of a luck score (hackers are these) you tend to get a much higher percentage of “rare” files rather than the commonly found files in a forum. This can impact your ability to finish some of the easy to get but still powerful moar files in existence.

Solution: Everybody missing pieces they really need to find needs to grind the forum for a couple visits. If it’s apparent that they’re not getting the piece they want, unequip all luck and try again to check if the piece you’re missing is rare or not.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Amasius Posted:

I’ve just pwned Everything Sucks Now and it didn’t drop moar files. That sucks.

I’ve noticed this on Craigslust as well. Notified ET.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

lolanotherthreadaboutthis

Father Wendi-
go

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Captain Trek Posted:

I swear, if I see one more copy of “andy male reproductive organ (feat. carrot top) – stand up comedy – vol 1.hear” I’m going to strangle someone!

It wouldn’t be so bad if there was an ‘Extract All!’ option, as well as having them all grouped together at the shop. Suckers are 300 flezz a pop, and that’s not bad considering the sheer volume you get.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Father Wendigo Posted:

It wouldn’t be so bad if there was an ‘Extract All!’ option, as well as having them all grouped together at the shop. Suckers are 300 flezz a pop, and that’s not bad considering the sheer volume you get.

meh even if you get 100 of them it’s only 34k or so. You gain/lose more per day gambling for antifreeze

Father Wendi-
go

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Inertia Posted:

meh even if you get 100 of them it’s only 34k or so. You gain/lose more per day gambling for antifreeze

Flezz is flezz. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!