Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Want .MOAR

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Ok this is ridiculous. The game is over. EP II storyline done.

I can’t seem to bumemble a single picture, video, or program file. More importantly, why couldn’t I when they actually would have done some good? Shouldn’t at least the crappy ones be relatively easy to run across?

/rant

Wouldn’t it be nice if Luck made it more likely for you to get a piece you DON’T already have?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Do lower level forums.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Try to bumemble a collection of items which raise luck (but you know that already) As suggested, start on the easier forums, and work up, equipping better luck raising items as you acquire them. It also helps to wait for a forum to reach max threads before pwning it – you’ll get more .moar parts.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 11/16/2008 6:53PM

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I have 35 luck atm, and have been near that for the last 24 visits or so. I can see where the Ep I forums night give the smaller files up easier, but it’s still pretty lame that the Ep II forums don’t. Looking at the wiki list, there’s plenty of +3-4 stat files that you shouldn’t exactly have to work for.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

With the flezz rebalance, players are likely to be grinding the same forums for longer, so that may well make a difference. It’s not as if you need the .moar files to complete the game though (they just speed it up a bit if you can take on more difficult forums with them equipped) more’s the pity.

I guess the sweet spot for how generous forums should be hasn’t been found. I do like the idea of .moar files but the implementation is very messy.

Unhuman

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Found:

Piece #2 x 4

Piece #3 x 6

Piece #4 x 3

Piece #5 x 2

Piece #6 x 3

Piece #7 x 4

Piece #8 x 2

Piece #9 x 3

Piece #10 x 3

Piece #11 x 5

Missing:

Piece #1

with 28 luck. ****ing why.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

keep hitting the same forum that drops the file you want, eventually youll get it

Shocker

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hit the same forum multiple times with a high luck character and you should be able to finish a good number of high power .moar files pretty quickly.

If you have too high of a luck score (hackers are these) you tend to get a much higher percentage of “rare” files rather than the commonly found files in a forum. This can impact your ability to finish some of the easy to get but still powerful moar files in existence.

Currently I would suggest that most players focus on grinding second wife until the get more random keystrokes (pretty easy to get) and then work on getting pictures of you and ****.milf from geronimo. At current the rare files on geronimo seem to be actually lower power than these files Log in to see images!

Jango1997

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DEED U KNO DAT IF YOUZ PAWNS TEH GRATE FIARWALL OF CHINA SIEXTEH NIEN TIEMS YOU GAT OVER NINE THOUSAND BROWNIE POINTZ!? Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jango1997 Posted:

DEED U KNO DAT IF YOUZ PAWNS TEH GRATE FIARWALL OF CHINA SIEXTEH NIEN TIEMS YOU GAT OVER NINE THOUSAND BROWNIE POINTZ!? Log in to see images!

Did you know that all-caps, as well as bull**** information, in Game Discussion, is a bannable offense?

Now you do.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

And knowing is half the battle. I am missing part 2 of 2 of the whole.battle .moar file. I guess I better luck up and pwn denture chat.

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Shocker Posted:

Hit the same forum multiple times with a high luck character and you should be able to finish a good number of high power .moar files pretty quickly.

If you have too high of a luck score (hackers are these) you tend to get a much higher percentage of “rare” files rather than the commonly found files in a forum. This can impact your ability to finish some of the easy to get but still powerful moar files in existence.

Currently I would suggest that most players focus on grinding second wife until the get more random keystrokes (pretty easy to get) and then work on getting pictures of you and ****.milf from geronimo. At current the rare files on geronimo seem to be actually lower power than these files Log in to see images!

I’ve been suspecting the same thing, has anyone actually proven it? If it’s true, luck really should have an additional layer of function (see OP). Every RPG has a simple rule regarding items/equipment: Crappy/okay=easy to get. Good/excellent=requires effort. The mediocre .moars are not meeting this mantra. The code for .moar pieces seems to need more depth before it will actually be fun.

Devs: Not trying to bash on you guys, cheers on a unique and [potentially] fun mechanic Log in to see images!

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

I pwned Sentous Seamen and Wahoo Answers today and didn’t get any .moar files from either of them, but did get .moar files from GASP and Paranoid Panorama… Can anyone tell me why this is?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Captain Trek Posted:

I pwned Sentous Seamen and Wahoo Answers today and didn’t get any .moar files from either of them, but did get .moar files from GASP and Paranoid Panorama… Can anyone tell me why this is?

spoilerpedia Posted:

Internet Confessional, Veterans of Foreign Whores, Craigslust.com, SPCA, Affluence Anonymous, Hall of Faded Fame, Sensuous Seamen, Wahoo Answers, World of Whorecraft and Dykea don’t currently drop .moar files

Captain Trek

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Ah, I see… Thanks for the list, but, why don’t those ones drop .moars?

Captain Trek edited this message on 11/18/2008 9:05AM

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Presumably ET needs to go in and bumociate specific .moar files with the newer forums. Why he hasn’t already done so with some of the older “new” forums I’m not sure. I suspect part of it has to do with the desire to institute itembuildr in the near future.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Vuron Posted:

ET needs to go in and bumociate specific .moar files with the newer forums.

Precisely. It’s on his to-do list, but not the highest priority.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

EASY .MOAR FILE:

pwn HowStuffBreaks once

Captain Trek

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Inertia Posted:

EASY .MOAR FILE:

pwn HowStuffBreaks once

I swear, if I see one more copy of “andy male reproductive organ (feat. carrot top) – stand up comedy – vol 1.hear” I’m going to strangle someone!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

This just in:

Evil Trout Posted:

All forums (and future builds) now have MOAR files.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!