Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL So I went trashing to today and I stumbled upon someone Social Security card.

SSJ_Loki

Avatar: 74783 Sun Oct 26 11:44:54 -0400 2008

[The Sect of the La-
te Yak
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Should I keep it? Do need that Dell XPS and having just three high end computers is so lame. Log in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

and then what happened

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

You dig through dumpsters.

SSJ_Loki

[The Sect of the La-
te Yak
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

gigerth Posted:

and then what happened

I came to you guys. How should I use it?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

WHY THE **** WERE YO DIGGING THRU TRASH? ****, THAT’S JUST LOW.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

SHODAN Posted:

You dig through dumpsters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumpster_diving

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

SSJ_Loki Posted:

I came to you guys. How should I use it?

I’d give it back to the previous owner, and say that you found it somewhere outside. The owner may give you a reward for finding the card, and I think that a Party Van may show up at your doorstep, if they find out that you’ve been using it.

كنت دائما اعتقد ان الاميركيين كلما نكتب شيئا في اللغة الأصلية ، كنت على الفور أعتقد أنه نوع من التهديد ضد بلدكم! عار عليكم جميع!

SSJ_Loki

[The Sect of the La-
te Yak
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Fingerz Posted:

WHY THE **** WERE YO DIGGING THRU TRASH? ****, THAT’S JUST LOW.

Hey now, it’s a hobby. I don’t look down on your hobby of taking a Log in to see images! to your skin. In fact, I think it’s healthy to let loose once in a while.

SSJ_Loki

[The Sect of the La-
te Yak
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Oliver Kloshoff Posted:

I’d give it back to the previous owner, and say that you found it somewhere outside. The owner may give you a reward for finding the card, and I think that a Party Van may show up at your doorstep, if they find out that you’ve been using it.

Aw, that’s not fun. I was ready to buy that $10,000 server too! Log in to see images!

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

And what do you usually find while dumpster diving?

SSJ_Loki

[The Sect of the La-
te Yak
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Theo de Raadt Posted:

And what do you usually find while dumpster diving?

Mostly used condoms. You wouldn’t believe how much lubricant these people use, most of it still in there too! I usually just store the left overs in a lotion bottle, saves me a ton. Log in to see images!

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

Too bad. I’ve heard that professional divers usually find mobile phones, laptops, scratched MS Office CD’s et caetera in dumpsters.

Sheedkip

[Bonkenhi Boards VI]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I found a bunch of MSDOS boxes from the 90’s while dumpster-diving at work once…still shrink-wrapped!

El_Underscoro

Avatar: 66961 2009-09-21 14:44:44 -0400

Level 23 Permanoob

Que_es_esto_que_ni_siquiera

cool story bro

tell me when you get good **** like cvs candy or pallet jacks, then we can consider you a true Diver.

Jalapeño Bootyhole es un maricón que le gusta pollas

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

My grandfather and some guys moved out a big screen television, whose screen was going screwy, adjacent to the dumpster behind the apartment building. He said within 1-2 hours, it was gone.

You’ll get in legal trouble if you’re caught screwing with someone’s SSN. Here’s some useful info: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail12.html

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

What’s Social Security card?

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

Where the **** is SSJ_Loki anyway?

42lol

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

*Knock knock*

“Who’s there?”

“Blow the door!”

“Wha-” *Breaks down door*

“Hands up!”

Then you spent 10 years in jail getting anally raped… Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!