Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Alaskan Thunder****

Johny Doe

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I just smoked a bowl of Alsaskan Thunder****, and I was talking to my cousin who lives in Maine, and he was saying he never heard of it. He told me about a ****load of random strains I never heard of, including Arabian Crime (cause it gets you so stoned), which he says is actually BETTER than my Alaskan Thunder****. So tell me forumwarz, what is your strain?

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

i live in b.c. canada…american weed all sucks imo, ours is too awesome..too bad about your weed laws too, they let crack dealers go the next day but weed is a felony lol…that is why bc weed will always blow you guys out of the water, not to mention the rest of the world including holland

then again ive tried real maui wowie, and it was fruity…and some nice california orange…then that orange crossed with soem nice hindu kush…man..i seen a lot of tasty weeds but bc has a ****load of it, all kinds

MOCK-CONGLERS BITCH edited this message on 11/16/2008 4:29PM

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

MOCK-CONGLERS **** Posted:

i live in b.c. canada…american weed all sucks imo, ours is too awesome..too bad about your weed laws too, they let crack dealers go the next day but weed is a felony lol…that is why bc weed will always blow you guys out of the water, not to mention the rest of the world including holland

then again ive tried real maui wowie, and it was fruity…and some nice california orange…then that orange crossed with soem nice hindu kush…man..i seen a lot of tasty weeds but bc has a ****load of it, all kinds

a long time ago there used to be nice mexi red hair and thai sticks but now its all export ****..that sative outdoor with the distinct old flavours, i miss..but theres just so many kinds here now its p gross

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

also, alaskan thinderfart is just a basic skunk last time i heard, and its of course indoor..wat u want is some nice mighty mite kush Log in to see images!

Johny Doe

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Orange Krush, Deep Dark Purps, and Cali Kush are all native strains, plus we grow and export more than any other state in the U.S. Every strain will grow out here, and grow really well too. Also, we can pay a hundred bucks for a liscensce to smoke and grow.

Johny Doe

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

MOCK-CONGLERS **** Posted:

also, alaskan thinderfart is just a basic skunk last time i heard, and its of course indoor..wat u want is some nice mighty mite kush Log in to see images!

Very dark or purple Alskan Thunder**** is a rippoff, and you should have orange hairs not red. Look for very light green leaves mixed in with it.

Real- http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/medium/053108mk_004.jpg

Fake-http://www.thecannabible.com/gallery/amtf.jpg

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

dude, youre preaching t the choir im sure a short season plant would work in alaska and you can indoor **** of course…bc **** is still better and more prolific even there i imagine. then again it all depends on the growers ability and the strain

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

Johny Doe Posted:

Very dark or purple Alskan Thunder**** is a rippoff, and you should have orange hairs not red. Look for very light green leaves mixed in with it.

Real- http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/medium/053108mk_004.jpg

Fake-http://www.thecannabible.com/gallery/amtf.jpg

son ive seen a million pot plants of all kinds…dont **** in a cup and tell me its a chocolate pudding hehe

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

you oughtta see the nice mightymites when theyre ready, theyre a complete rainbow color for a while then the feeder leaves die off

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

very compact quickbudding plant so its done while other plants might get rained and molded a few months later here

Johny Doe

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I just looked up Mightymites, and I decided I must smoke it. Can I get it from a clinic?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!