Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Fail thread episode 2

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Me to have voted for Obama

Because he is to being easier to see in Dallas.

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Just be careful, he might’ve hired those bears with guns for Secret Service.

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

Kooloo the s-
pace hamster

Avatar: 74519 Sun Oct 19 15:39:58 -0400 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

The Illuminati has decided that Obama will be the next US President. They gave the order for McCain to pick Gov Palin, knowing that nobody in their right mind will risk having this ditzy broad in charge if McCain croaks in office. Republicans, aware that there is now no point in campaigning, used hurricane Gustav as an excuse to delay the convention and save themselves a day of wasted energy now that they’ll just be going through the motions for the rest of the campaign.

Bush and Cheney aren’t even going to the convention. They also used the hurricane as an excuse. They have been ordered to throw the election to make citizens think that Democrats will make a difference. Millions of naive people will fall for this ploy and elect Obama who will win by a landslide. This will work well for the Illuminati since all of the dopes who vote for Obama will be happy that their candidate won. The sheeple will thus be less alert than usual when Obama engages in dirty tricks to further the Illuminati agenda.

The thing that will be missed again by the American public is the fact that they had other candidates who they could have voted for who may be more difficult for the Illuminati to control. Ron Paul and Ralph Nader will not be involved in any potential debates. They will not get any press coverage. They will not have the money to buy millions of dollars in TV commercials. The general public will be reminded that voting for these two will be a waste of their vote and, once again, they will believe it.

The funny thing here is that the Illuminati, who controls the major media, will be putting lots of money in their pockets thanks to the idiotic Americans who checked the box on their tax return to allot public funds for presidential campaigns. This money will go straight to the Illuminati when the candidates buy those TV commercials. So, they put their puppets in office and make themselves richer while America follows their advice like good sheeple to not vote for anyone who may look out for the best interests of the voters.

Since the Illuminati has done a masterful job of making the general public think they do not even exist by virtue of laughing publicly at “conspiracy theorists” and having the newsmen who work for them at major media outlets mock “conspiracy theorists”, most people who read this will laugh at me as a “conspiracy theorist”.

I’ll be wasting my vote for Ron Paul since I am a conspiracy theorist. My favorite conspiracy is the one about Thomas Verstraeten telling us all that thimerosal caused the autism epidemic and then rewriting his paper until it looked like he had screwed up with his first paper. The medical industry who poisoned our kids loves to point out that Verstraeten screwed up but they don’t like to admit that we’re curing our autistic kids by believing what Verstraeten told us the first time. So yes, that makes me a conspiracy theorist.

The other conspiracy I like is the one about removing mercury from vaccines in 1999. Since autism didn’t disappear a few years later, that proves mercury did not cause any autism, according to the medical industry. Since we know that mercury is still in vaccines here and is still in vaccines in the full dose abroad, I’d have to be a conspiracy theorist to think our President had anything to do with allowing those millions of babies to be poisoned who should not have been. I’d have to be a really crazed conspiracy nut to think the Illuminati ordered Bush to allow this to happen to further their agenda for population reduction and mind control. Yes, sane leaders of countries approve of poisoning babies all the time, don’t they? One would have be a crazed conspiracy theorist to take issue with this.

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Kooloo the space hamster Posted:

The Illuminati has decided that Obama will be the next US President. They gave the order for McCain to pick Gov Palin, knowing that nobody in their right mind will risk having this ditzy broad in charge if McCain croaks in office. Republicans, aware that there is now no point in campaigning, used hurricane Gustav as an excuse to delay the convention and save themselves a day of wasted energy now that they’ll just be going through the motions for the rest of the campaign.

Bush and Cheney aren’t even going to the convention. They also used the hurricane as an excuse. They have been ordered to throw the election to make citizens think that Democrats will make a difference. Millions of naive people will fall for this ploy and elect Obama who will win by a landslide. This will work well for the Illuminati since all of the dopes who vote for Obama will be happy that their candidate won. The sheeple will thus be less alert than usual when Obama engages in dirty tricks to further the Illuminati agenda.

The thing that will be missed again by the American public is the fact that they had other candidates who they could have voted for who may be more difficult for the Illuminati to control. Ron Paul and Ralph Nader will not be involved in any potential debates. They will not get any press coverage. They will not have the money to buy millions of dollars in TV commercials. The general public will be reminded that voting for these two will be a waste of their vote and, once again, they will believe it.

The funny thing here is that the Illuminati, who controls the major media, will be putting lots of money in their pockets thanks to the idiotic Americans who checked the box on their tax return to allot public funds for presidential campaigns. This money will go straight to the Illuminati when the candidates buy those TV commercials. So, they put their puppets in office and make themselves richer while America follows their advice like good sheeple to not vote for anyone who may look out for the best interests of the voters.

Since the Illuminati has done a masterful job of making the general public think they do not even exist by virtue of laughing publicly at “conspiracy theorists” and having the newsmen who work for them at major media outlets mock “conspiracy theorists”, most people who read this will laugh at me as a “conspiracy theorist”.

I’ll be wasting my vote for Ron Paul since I am a conspiracy theorist. My favorite conspiracy is the one about Thomas Verstraeten telling us all that thimerosal caused the autism epidemic and then rewriting his paper until it looked like he had screwed up with his first paper. The medical industry who poisoned our kids loves to point out that Verstraeten screwed up but they don’t like to admit that we’re curing our autistic kids by believing what Verstraeten told us the first time. So yes, that makes me a conspiracy theorist.

The other conspiracy I like is the one about removing mercury from vaccines in 1999. Since autism didn’t disappear a few years later, that proves mercury did not cause any autism, according to the medical industry. Since we know that mercury is still in vaccines here and is still in vaccines in the full dose abroad, I’d have to be a conspiracy theorist to think our President had anything to do with allowing those millions of babies to be poisoned who should not have been. I’d have to be a really crazed conspiracy nut to think the Illuminati ordered Bush to allow this to happen to further their agenda for population reduction and mind control. Yes, sane leaders of countries approve of poisoning babies all the time, don’t they? One would have be a crazed conspiracy theorist to take issue with this.

LOL bumpie Copypasta from here

Shame on you for posting that Log in to see images!

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

McCain’s love child:

Kooloo the s-
pace hamster

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

notameme Posted:

LOL bumpie Copypasta from here

Shame on you for posting that Log in to see images!

well i could have told you that

Kooloo the s-
pace hamster

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

well i could have told you that

i mean you didn’t have to go through all the trouble of googling it but i will give you a gold star Log in to see images!

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

This is a group that is for Christians who would like to stand and make a profession against the black metal band out of Norway, Dimmu Borgir, who is sweeping the US by storm, and is already the top selling black metal band in history. This band is probably the most satanic band in the industry and they hate everything to do with God and the Bible. They are active satan worshipers, church burners, and cannibals(yes, cannibals!). So if you wanna show your support for this group and stand against one more evil thing in this world we live in, just join up.

source of epic fail : here

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

QFT

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

i mean you didn’t have to go through all the trouble of googling it but i will give you a gold star Log in to see images!

gold star… shiny… thankies Log in to see images!

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!