Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Theoretically, if someone owned every single E-Peen, what would be their length?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I kinda like the new system but it would be nice to see the total number of e-peens somewhere shown in the profile. Counting is sooo tedious.

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Amasius Posted:

I kinda like the new system but it would be nice to see the total number of e-peens somewhere shown in the profile. Counting is sooo tedious.

This, please. I quite like the weighting thing, but it’d be nice to be able to see total too. Although I do like quang’s log thingy – something without a theoretical max that’s reeeeally difficult to advance beyond a certain point is cool.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Possibly make it an account option whether to display “total number of ePeens” or “ePeen length” (or maybe even both) next to people’s names in their accounts?

I think could potentially make everyone happy.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

So there are 3 potential factors;

– Peen count vs. adjusted total, taking into account the relative worth of the different peen

– Simple peen rewards vs. reward adjusted according to how many players have got them

– Peen total on absolute (linear) scale vs. relative scale, adjusted to a maximum of 13” vs. an absolute (log) scale, which fits the pattern of the current relative scale closely but is uncapped above 13”

For peen length, I think I’d choose the last option of each of the above, though the log scale could perhaps have a slightly less severe tail off above 13”.

Add to that the option to see a simple peen count.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!