Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me instant b& epic post of doom this is my first last and only post because aftter this u will banme! JERKS

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNSIT GOES ON AND ON AND ON … WE R THE CHAMPINS MY FRIEDNS

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

Way back when I was just a little bitty boy living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry’s Bait shop

You know the place

well anyway, back then life was going swell and everything was just peachy

Except, of course, for the undeniable fact that every single morning

My mother would make me a big bowl of sauerkraut for breakfast

Awww – Big bowl of sauerkraut

Every single morning

It was driving me crazy

I said to my mom

I said “Hey, mom, what’s with all the sauerkraut?”

And my dear, sweet mother

She just looked at my like a cow looks at an oncoming train

And she leaned right down next to me

And she said “IT’S GOOD FOR YOU”

And then she tied me to the wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth

And force fed me nothing but sauerkraut until I was twenty six and a half years old

That’s when I swore that someday

Someday I would get outta that basement and travel to a magical, far away place

Where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer

And the towels are oh so fluffy

Where the shriners and the lepers play their ukuleles all day long

And anyone on the street will glady shave your back for a nickel

Wacka wacka doodoo yeah

Well, let me tell you, people, it wasn’t long at all before my dream came true

Because the very next day, a local radio station had this contest

To see who could correctly guess the number of molecules in Leonard Nimoy’s bum

I was off by three, but I still won the grand prize

That’s right, a first clbum one-way ticket to

Albuquerque

Albuquerque

Oh yeah

You know, I’d never been on a real airplane before

And I gotta tell ya, it was really great

Except that I had to sit between two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor

And the little kid in back of me kept throwin’ up the whole time

The flight attendants ran out of Dr. Pepper and salted peanuts

And the in-flight movie was Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore

And, oh yeah, three of the airplane engines burned out

And we went into a tailspin and crashed into a hillside

And the plane exploded in a giant fireball and everybody died

Except for me

You know why?

‘Cause I had my tray table up

And my seat back in the full upright position

Had my tray table up

Had my tray table up

Ah ha ha ha

Ah ha ha

Ahhhh

So I crawled from the twisted, burnin’ wreckage

I crawled on my hands and knees for three full days

Draggin’ along my big leather suitcase and my garment bag

And my tenor saxophone and my twelve-pound bowling ball

And my lucky, lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkel

But finally I arrived at the world famous Albuquerque Holiday Inn

Where the towels are oh so fluffy

And you can eat your soup right out of the ashtrays if you wanna

It’s OK, they’re clean

Well, I checked into my room and I turned down the A/C

And I turned on the SpectraVision

And I’m just about to eat that little chocolate mint on my pillow

That I love so very, very much when suddenly, there’s a knock on the door

Well now, who could that be?

I say “Who is it?”

No answer

“Who is it?”

There’s no answer

“WHO IS IT?”

They’re not sayin’ anything

So, finally I go over and I open the door and just as I suspected

It’s some big fat hermaphrodite with a Flock-Of-Seagulls haircut and only one nostril

Oh man, I hate it when I’m right

So anyway, he bursts into my room and he grabs my lucky snorkel

And I’m like “Hey, you can’t have that”

“That snorkel’s been just like a snorkel to me”

And he’s like “Tough”

And I’m like “Give it”

And he’s like “Make me”

And I’m like ”’Kay”

So I grabbed his leg and he grabbed my esophagus

And I bit off his ear and he chewed off my eyebrows

And I took out his appendix and he gave me a colonic irrigation

Yes indeed, you better believe it

And somehow in the middle of it all, the phone got knocked off the hook

And twenty seconds later, I heard a familiar voice

And you know what it said?

I’ll tell you what it said

It said

“If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again”

“If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator”

“If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again”

“If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator”

In Albuquerque

Albuquerque

Well, to cut a long story short, he got away with my snorkel

But I made a a solemn vow right then and there that I would not rest

I would not sleep for an instant until the one-nostrilled man was brought to justice

But first, I decided to buy some donuts

So I got in my car and I drove over to the donut shop

And I walked on up to the guy behind the counter

And he says “Yeah, what do ya want?”

I said “You got any glazed donuts?”

He said “No, we’re outta glazed donuts”

I said “Well, you got any jelly donuts?”

He said “No, we’re outta jelly donuts”

I said “You got any Bavarian cream-filled donuts?”

He said “No, we’re outta Bavarian cream-filled donuts”

I said “You got any cinnamon rolls?”

He said “No, we’re outta cinnamon rolls”

I said “You got any apple fritters?”

He said “No, we’re outta apple fritters”

I said “You got any bear claws?”

He said “Wait a minute, I’ll go check”

“No, we’re outta bear claws”

I said “Well, in that case – in that case, what do you have?”

He says “All I got right now is this box of one dozen starving, crazed weasels”

I said “OK, I’ll take that”

So he hands me the box and I open up the lid and the weasels jump out

And they immediately latch onto my face and start bitin’ me all over

(rabid gnawing sounds)

Oh man, they were just going nuts

They were tearin’ me apart

You know, I think it was just about that time that a little ditty started goin’ through my head”

I believe it went a little something like this . . .

Doh

Get ‘em off me

Get ‘em off me

Oh

No, get ‘em off, get ‘em off

Oh, oh God, oh God

Oh, get ‘em off me

Oh, oh God

Ah, (more screaming)

I ran out into the street with these flesh-eating weasels all over my face

Wavin’ my arms all around and just runnin’, runnin’, runnin’

Like a constipated weiner dog

And as luck would have it, that’s exactly when I ran into the girl of my dreams

Her name was Zelda

She was a calligraphy enthusiast with a slight overbite and hair the color of strained peaches

I’ll never forget the first thing she said to me.

She said “Hey, you’ve got weasels on your face”

That’s when I knew it was true love

We were inseparable after that

Aw, we ate together, we bathed together

We even shared the same piece of mint-flavored dental floss

The world was our burrito

So we got married and we bought us a house

And had two beautiful children – Nathaniel and Superfly

Oh, we were so very very very happy, aw yeah

But then one fateful night, Zelda said to me

She said “Sweetie pumpkin? Do you wanna join the Columbia Record Club?”

I said “Woah, hold on now, baby”

“I’m just not ready for that kinda commitment”

So we broke up and I never saw her again

But that’s just the way things go

In Albuquerque

Albuquerque

Anyway, things really started lookin’ up for me

Because about a week later, I finally achieved my lifelong dream

That’s right, I got me a part-time job at The Sizzler

I even made employee of the month after I put that grease fire out with my face

Aw yeah, everybody was pretty jealous of me after that

I was gettin’ a lot of attitude

OK, like one time, I was out in the parking lot

Tryin’ to remove my excess earwax with a golf pencil

When I see this guy Marty tryin’ to carry a big ol’ sofa up the stairs all by himself

So I, I say to him, I say “Hey, you want me to help you with that?”

And Marty, he just rolls his eyes and goes

“No, I want you to cut off my arms and legs with a chainsaw”

So I did

And then he gets all indignant on me

He’s like “Hey man, I was just being sarcastic”

Well, that’s just great

How was I supposed to know that?

I’m not a mind reader for cryin’ out loud

Besides, now he’s got a really cute nickname – Torso-Boy

So what’s he complaining about?

Say, that reminds me of another amusing anecdote

This guy comes up to me on the street and says he hasn’t had a bit in three days

Well, I knew what he meant

But just to be funny, I took a big bite out of his jugular vein

And he’s yellin’ and screamin’ and bleeding all over

And I’m like “Hey, come on, don’tcha get it?”

But he just keeps rolling around on the sidewalk, bleeding, and screaming

(screaming sounds)

You know, just completely missing the irony of the whole situation

Man, some people just can’t take a joke, you know?

Anyway, um, um, where was I?

Kinda lost my train of thought

Uh, well, uh, OK

Anyway I, I know it’s kinda been a roundabout way of saying it

But I guess the whole point I’m tryin’ to make here is

I hate sauerkraut

That’s all I’m really tryin’ to say

And, by the way, if one day you happen to wake up

And find yourself in an existential quandry

Full of loathing and self-doubt

And wracked with the pain and isolation of your pitiful meaningless existence

At least you can take a small bit of comfort in knowing that

Somewhere out there in this crazy mixed-up universe of ours

There’s still a little place called

Albuquerque

Albuquerque

Albuquerque, Albuquerque

Albuquerque, Albuquerque

Albuquerque, Albuquerque

Albuquerque, Albuquerque

I said “A” Log in to see images!

“L” (L)

“B” Log in to see images!

“U” (U)

“querque” (querque)

Albuquerque, Albuquerque, Albuquerque, Albuquerque

Albuquerque

dar06

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

that took forever to load

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

“A First Time For Everything”

Usagi walked through the brush of the small tropical island. When

Minako, Makoto, Ami and herself thought a few days ago to come out here

and see what Rei was up too, all she planned to do was swim, catch some

sun, and hang out with the girls. Unfortunately Chibi-Usa came along,

and the incident with the volcano and the…. dinosaurs kind of threw a

monkey wrench in the plans.

Now, she didn’t hate the child. In fact she often worried about

the small girl. But today Usagi had enough of her, and everyone for that

matter Three days had pbumed since their arrival and she wanted a little

time by herself. It seemed that every one of them wanted a bit of

privacy, peace and quiet today. So each of them decided that they would

go off and do something by themselves.

All Usagi wanted to do now was to find a secluded place to lay her

towel, and catch some sun. Even though she had been there a few days,

her skin was still as white as when she came. She wanted to get some

color to her. She figured it might make her look a bit more appealing to

her beloved Mamoru.

Why had he turned her away? It couldn’t have been her age. She

knew that for sure. Was it because of her looks? No, she knew she wasn’t

a goddess, but she knew she was attractive. Other boys showed interest

in her. But they were all nothing compared to her Mamo-chan. Maybe is

was her lack of maturity? She couldn’t help it if acted like a normal 15

year old girl. She was acting her age, at least she thought she was.

“Oh stop thinking about it for once, girl!” She yelled at herself, and

continued to work her way through the bushes.

She remembered leaving Rei, Ami, and Chibi-Usa back at the beach

house. Rei had decided to go back to practicing her Miko skills. Ami,

who was never far from her books decided to study, but that was no

surprise to anyone else. And the last she saw of Chibi-Usa was her and

the Luna-P building sand castles on the beach. It was weird, it just

seemed that for once, everyone wanted to do their own thing and be by

themselves.

Minako and Mako-chan had left before her. Mako-chan had her

fishing gear and said she was gonna go catch some lunch for everyone.

Usagi licked her lips in anticipation of what Mako-chan would prepare for

them..

As for Minako. Like Usagi, she grabbed her towel, some sun

screen, a magazine, and headed off to be alone. Usagi often found it

strange how much her and Minako though alike. Usagi was almost becoming

lost in her thoughts until she heard something…. Running water?

She followed the sound until she could see a natural pool through

the bushes. It was about the size of her schools swimming pool. A small

misty waterfall tumbled over large bolders than had been worn smooth from

years of erosion on them. And the mist from the waterfall made a small

rainbow as the sun refracted through the tiny droplets. An abundant

supply of flora bloomed around the edge. The midday sun shot a beam of

light that illuminated the pool, and some of the shore around it. It was

one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen. “This is the perfect

spot.” She said quietly to herself.

As she was just about to step into the clearing, she noticed that

the water was rippling from rising air bubbles. Something was coming up

to the surface. “Not another dinosaur, I hope.” She stepped back and

crouched down behind a bush, and watched between the branches. When the

surface of the water was breached, Minako’s form was what surfaced.

Apparently Minako had found this tropical garden first. Usagi pouted a

bit. “Well, first come first served, as the saying goes.” She thought in

her head.

Usagi watched her for a minute. She did feel a bit ashamed of

herself, spying on a friend like that. She didn’t know if she should

make her presence known or not. But she at least wanted to wait until

she got an oppurtune moment to sneak away unseen. She was also a tad

jealous, Minako having this little bit of heaven to herself. As she

watched her friend for another minute, she began to notice something.

Minako was nude? Was she? No, Minako may be a show off, but she

wouldn’t swim nude in a place like this, would she? Usagi was now

curious, she had to know now. So she kept very still and watched.

Minako was swimming the breast stroke from one side of the pool to

the other, doing laps. Minako let out a small luagh as she glided from

side to side of the pool barely causing a wake. She almost seemed at

home with the water, like a mermaid of mythology. Usagi couldn’t tell

one way or the other if her friend was clothed or not because of her bad

angle of vision. Also, Minako’s long golden hair was doing a good job of

hiding any view of her suits neck straps. That was until Minako dove

down again. Usagi saw it plain as day. Minako’s naked bottom. She was

able to notice the tan lines on her skin. She had seen enough, and

quickly sped away so as to give her friend the privacy she wanted.

After a while, she found a small hill. She walked up it, and at

the top was a clearing that over looked the ocean. It was a breath

taking view of the sea. This clearing seemed just as secluded as the one

Minako had found. It may not have had the pool, but the view she got of

the surrounding area and ocean was more than made up for it.

“This is the place.” She said as she laid out her towel and pulled

out her stuff from the bag she kept it in. She removed her T-shirt and

denim shorts. She was wearing a very skimpy string bikini underneath.

that left nothing to the imagination, but it would allow her to get the

best tan possible. She was usually a bit more modest, but since she was

alone modesty didn’t matter much to her right now.. Though she did

think, “I wonder what Mamo-chan would say if he saw me in this?” She

laughed lightly.

Usagi sat down on the towel and applied the sun screen to her

body. She wanted a tan, but she didn’t want to end up looking like a

boiled red lobster. As she rubbed the lotion on, her thoughts wandered

back to Minako.

“I wonder what made her do that?” she thought in her head. “I

mean, is it any different than being in at the hot sulphur springs, or

bathhouse? I wonder what it feels like to swim nude like that?”

Usagi shook her head. “What am I thinking?” and continued applying

the lotion. “I mean, Minako has such a beautiful body. So I guess she

isn’t ashamed to show it off.” Usagi had always been just a tad jealous

of Minako’s body. Mako-chan and Minako both seemed to have blossomed

further than the rest of the girls, and both of them on occasion had

fluanted it to their advantage. She finished her legs and she took

notice. “My legs are just as nice as hers.” She rubbed some on her arms

and shoulders. “And I’m in pretty good shape.” She then worked her chest

and stomach. “I’m a pretty good example of womanhood.” That’s when she

noticed the size of her breasts. “Ok, so some parts still need a little

work.”

She was about lay back, when a thought entered her head. The

thought was something she hadn’t considered before, and probably wouldn’t

have if she hadn’t seen Minako skinny dipping. “Well…no one else is

about. Rei, Ami and Chibi-Usa are back at house. Mako-chan is fishing

on the other side of the island. And Minako is doing her thing. Who

would see me?” She pondered this for about another minute and came up

with an answewr. “No one.” And she would be able to hear someone coming

through the bushes.

She sat back up, took a deep breath, reached behind her back, and

undid the bottom strings. She then did the same with the top strings.

The top of the bikini fell from her bosom and into her lap. She

instantly felt the warm sun on the skin of her bosom. She leaned back on

her hands, and let the sun beat down on her for a few minutes. She

enjoyed the warmth on her skin, as she looked down at herself and smiled.

“That wasn’t so hard.” she picked up the top and set it aside.

The next step took a bit more bravery. She laid back down, hooked

her fingers on either side of the bikini briefs, arched her back to lift

her toosh a little, and slid the bikini bottoms down to her knees. She

settled her bare bottom down on the towel, lifted her legs up and pulled

the biniki off, and set it down next to the top.

She laid there for a minute, feeling the warm glow of the sun on

her entire body. She felt warm all over. But it was more of a wamrth

that came from the inside. She became more and more comfortable with her

surroudings, and with herself as she laid there. The tension of her

apprehension was fading fast. “There, nothing to it.” she laughed to

herself.

As she laid there for about 20 minutes, she streched out her arms

and legs and rolled side to side on the large towel. She was enjoying her

nudity, and she began to understand why Minako might enjoy this kind of

thing. She felt a new kind of freedom with herself. And she was going

to get a full body tan lying in the sun like this too.

After a few more minutes, she noticed parts of her body were

warmer than others. “DOH!” she yelled. She had forgotten to apply the

sun screen where the bikini had covered. Lord knows that’s the last

place she needed a sunburn. But it was still far from too late. So she

grabbed the bottle of CoppertoneAA, dabbed some of the oil in her hand a

nd

began to rub it on her chest and then onto her breasts.

The next thing she felt was a tingling sensation that shot through

her strong enough to make her gasp. “Wha.. What was that?” raced in her

mind. She continued to rub her breast. The feeling inside her was

growing. A warm tingly feeling. She didn’t know what it was, but she

knew it happened when she rubbed her breasts, and she kinda liked it.

She cupped one of her round breasts in her hand. Her hand was

just big enough to cover the firm mound. Her eyes fluttered, and she

moaned softly as she gently squueezed her breast with her fingertips.

Usagi began to feel something happening to her breasts, she looked down

to see that her nipples were becoming stiff. When she touched one, the

feeling she had before was now ten fold. It went straight through her

body like a little jolt of electricity Something inside had been

awakened, and it let her know it.

Almost by instinct, her fingers began to flutter across the

nipple. She could tell from the way they felt, they were hard and erect.

Each time a fingertip touched her there, she felt that wonderful jolt in

her body. She put some of the lotion in her other hand, laid back on the

towel and began to mbumage her other breasts. The intense stimuli of

rubbing both breasts, and fluttering her fingers on the nipples made her

coo softly and arch her back off the towel.

“What’s happening to me?” drifted in her mind as she felt, and

enjoyed all these new sesations. “I feel so light.” Her fingers were

know kneading her firm mounds. Her body was becoming warmer, but not

from the sun, from her mounting pbumions. Her body started sway on the

towel as she began to lose control of herself. She was starting to

lightly pinch her nipples in her fingers, gently rolling them between her

thumb and index fingers. This caused something down between her thighs

to also let her know, it wanted attention. She didn’t feel it at first,

but when her thighs rubbed together from her swaying, she felt it….she

felt it real good.

The feeling between her thighs made her sit straight up, and make

her legs spread in a V shaped. She looked down, and saw how swollen and

red her nipples were. They were now too sensitive to touch. She wanted

to, but each time she tried to it was almost painful. So, her attention

was drawn to what was happening down below. What had caused such an

incredible feeling?

She lightly touched her inner things, and noticed that there was a

dampness to them. “Where did that come from?” She also noticed that

touching her thighs gave another pleasurable feeling. Again instinct

took over as she gently tickled her thighs. She lightly giggled as she

felt her fingertips dance on her skin, and she was becomeing quite

commfortable and relaxed with this. That’s when her fingers touched her

spot. That special spot that made her a girl, and this feeling by far was

her favorite.

She continued running her fingers across the edges of her

girlhood. She noticed the edges were a bit swollen, and that the

dampness she had felt on her thighs was coming from there. She leaned

back again, her legs still spread out. She continued to gently mbumage

the outersides of her sex. She was in pure heaven. She had never felt

anything like this in her life. It was a feeling of warmth, pbumion, and

energy. She wanted more, and that just what she got as her finger

slipped past her labia and touched her now swollen clitoris.

Usagi had learned quickly that each new sensation she felt was

stronger than last the farther she went on. She carefully parted her

labia with one hand, and used the fingers of the other to lightly rub her

now throbbing clit.

She gasped deeply as her fingers touched the swollen organ. She

had never felt anything more intense in her life. But she was hungry for

more, and she began to rub it, and stroke it. She was panting lighty

now, and light a sweat had broken out on her body.

As her pbumion grew, her body began to arch up off the towel. She

felt something building in her, she couldn’t control herself anymore.

Her fingers were diligently fluttering her love bumon while her other

hand was mbumaging her labia. She was becoming like a hungry animal,

small grunts came from her as she clentched her teeth.

She began to feel and probe around her girlhood. Feeling the damp

warmth of her sex. Her fingertips pbumed by her woman's genitals. The stimuli

made her arch her whole body off the towel and made her gasp loudly. She

stopped for a moment and again circled a finger around her woman's genitals. She

bit her lower lip and slowly began to slide a finger into herself.

She only got her finger up to her second knuckle before the

tightness of her virginity kept her from proceeding. She rubbed her

finger on the inside walls of herself. Insticts as old as time made her

body move up and down. She was mentally grinding her herself against her

hand as though she was being penetrated by a man.

Her finger began to slide in and out of herself, and her thumb

rubbed her now throbbing clitoris. Her body was raised in a high arc as

she seemed to be humping the sky itself. Her sex was obcenely displayed

as she ground against herself. Anyone who walked up would have seen her

plain as day. But she didn’t care, she just kept grinding away.

Then all at once, a wave pbumed over her entire body. She felt

muscles contract and tighten in her body. Then everything released at

once. She could not describe the feeling that washed though her. She

didn’t know if it was pain or pleasure. All she knew was that it was an

incredible feeling. Nothing like she had ever felt before, and she let

out a small cry of pleasure.

She was forced to stop after a few more seconds. The feeling was

getting a bit uncomfortable. She laid on her towel quietly, and she

noticed that her thighs were very wet, and slightly sticky. Had that

come from her? That’s when she realized what she had just done… She

had experienced her first orgasm. She didn’t know if she should be

scared, or proud? She also wondered what would happen if she went back

to the house like this? She didn’t have time to think about it for long

because her heart jumped when she heard a twig snap from behind her.

She whirled around in a panic, grabbing the towel and covering

herself with it. “Who’s there?” she yelled out frightened.

“Nothing to be scared of, Princess.” Came a voice from the bushes.

She knew that voice.

“Minako-chan?” Usagi asked nervously.

Minako stepped out of the bushes. She was in a T-shirt, and

sandals. She must have just come out of the water, because her hair was

still dripping wet, and the white T-shirt she wore clung to her wet body.

She was nude under it as the wet T-shirt was practically transparent and

left nothing to the imagination.

“Are you alright, Usagi-chan!?” she asked in a concerned voice.

Usagi was beside herself. She didn’t know what to say. Had

Minako seen what she was doing? She did the only thing she could, just

nod her head. Minako smiled in relief, knealt down and hugged her.

“Good, I wouldn’t want anything bad happen to you on your first

time.” Minako said softly.

Usagi was a bit confused. “You mean..you know…you saw?”

Minako blushed a bit. “Well, not all of it. Just the climax, and

what a climax it was. I felt the rest.”

Usagi didn’t know if she should ashamed, or angry. Mostly because

she had spied on Minako when she was enjoying a private moment. That’s

when something Minako said clicked in her head.

“What do you mean, “felt” it? she asked.

Minako blushed a little more and explained. “Usagi, you have to

remember. I’m Sailor Venus. Venus was the goddess of Love and Beauty.

And my name, Aino Minako means, Minako of Love. I have the ability to

feel strong emotional vibrartions. Especially when it something along

the romantic or intimate nature.”

Minako continued as she unfurled a large towel. “You see Usagi-

chan. Each one of us has a special ability. Your’s is the ability to

make friends, and help people overcome thier troubles. And over time

each of us will teach you how to use those abilities that we have. Mako-

chan has her physical agility, and her deep sense of loyalty. She’s also

an excellent cook. You never know, you could win over Mamo-chan with

some spectacular cooking. Ami has her knowledge and intelect. Rei is

spritual and wise in the mystic arts, and she knows alot about social

skills. Then there’s me. My duty is to teach you the ways of love and

compbumion. With all of these, you will be able to follow in your

mother’s footsteps

“That makes you my sex ed teacher then?” Usagi said with a wry

smile.

Minako blushed a bit. “I guess it does. But not just sex, Usagi.

Love, the ways of the heart and soul. Love is a complex thing, and it can

be difficult to understand. It’s more than just a man and woman loving

each other. It’s about, Trust, Compbumion, Loyalty, Faith and many other

wonderful things to learn about. And it would seem you learned one of

your first lessons well.” Minako was trying to be rebumuring.

“So you felt me doing this while you were swimming?” Usagi asked.

“How did you know I was swimming?” Minako was now curious, but she

had sly smile on her lips..

“Umm.. Umm.. You’re shirt. It’s all wet.” Usagi made a play and

hoped it paid off.

Minako smiled, “I knew you were watching me, Usagi-chan.”

It was Usagi turn to blush. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to intrude

on you. How did you notice I was there?”

Mianko chuckled as she wrapped the towel she was carrying around

Usagi’s naked body. “When you hid behind that bush, I saw these sticking

out the top.” She tapped on Usagi’s balls of blonde hair. “I figured you

were just curious, and went about my swim. Besides, I felt kind of

flattered being watched.”

“Well, you do have beautiful figure. Unlike me.” Usagi almost

sounded pitiful.

Minako was almost in shock. “Hey now, don’t get like that. I just

blossomed early. You’re time is coming. You’ll be a full beautiful

women in no time. You just have to wait for it. Besides, the coming of

age thing is not what it’s all cracked up to be.”

Usagi smiled a bit. “Do you like swimming nude, Minako-chan?” she

asked nervously.

“Oh yes. You wouldn’t belive the feeling it can give you. It’s

something I encourage you to try. And, I was kinda hoping you were going

to join me back there.” She giggled back.

“Join you?” Usagi questioned.

Minako nodded with a smile. “Yes. Skinny dipping is fun, but it

can be more fun with a good friend.”

Usagi blushed some more. “I feel so… embarrased.”

Minako placed her hands on her shoulder. “One thing you should

never be is embarrased, Usagi. The most important kind of love is when

you love yourself. If you truly don’t love who you are, then you have

trouble loving those around you. You took a big step today, and I’m

proud of you. As you become more comfortable with yourself, you’ll

become more open and comfortable with those around you, and with those

you truly care about.” Minako’s voice was gentle and caring.

“So, is this natural?” Usagi asked nervously.

“Very. I do it.” Minako answered bluntly.

Usagi’s blush kept getting deeper. “Do you know if the

others…..”

“Yes, but not all of them. And I’m not going to tell you which.

Just like them, I will keep this a secret. They don’t even know that I

know.” Minako giggled.

“Do guys….you know… ” Usagi asked.

“Yep, them too. But it’s different for them.” Minako answered.

“And sooner or later, boys and girls….you know….do it?” Usagi

was as red as a tomato now.

Minako held back the urge to laugh out loud. “Eventually, yes.”

She giggled out.

Usagi was curious. “How so?” Usagi had a clue about what sex was,

but she was curious.

“Oh no, that’s something you’ll have to learn about at another

time. When you’re with the right man.” Minako replied.

“The only man I want doesn’t even know I’m alive.” Usagi sulked.

“You’re a beautiful girl who is going to grow into a beautiful

woman. Don’t ever forget that. I know you are worried about Mamoru-san.

I know deep down inside, he loves you. I can feel it in him when ever

he’s near you. I don’t know why he’s avoiding you, but he’ll come around

when he sees what he’s missing. Then you’ll have to beat him off with

your Cutie Moon Rod.” Minako said back smiling. Usagi didn’t know what

to say, so she just hugged her friend.

Minako held her best friend close for a minute or two. She then

pulled back and took a good look at her. “We need to get you cleaned up,

girl. Can’t take you back to the house looking like that.”

Usagi looked at herself. She was all sweaty, and sand had stuck

to where ever she was damp from sweat, the tanning oil, and by other

means. “Yeah, this could be hard to explain.”

Minako snapped her fingers. “I got an idea. Grab your stuff

you’re coming with me.” Usagi nodded with a smile. She had an idea what

Minako was up too, and the idea sounded fun to her. After all, she was

sure now that they did think a like.

Minako helped Usagi put on some thing to cover her. Clad in only

T-shirts and sandals, the two girls carefully walked down the hill.

Usagi said she felt a bit off balance. Minako explained that it was like

that for her the first time too, but it would pbum.

She lead Usagi back to the secluded pool. Minako didn’t hesitate

to remove her shirt. She prompted Usagi to do the same. Even though

Minako was privy to Usagi’s intimacy, she was still a bit nervous.

“C’mon girl. You’ve got nothing to hide.” Minako encouraged her

on. “It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked.”

Usagi smiled and nodded. She lifted off her shirt and tossed in

the pile with the rest of their stuff. Minako looked at Usagi, she

smiled as she examined Usagi’s naked frame. Minako began to appreciate

the innocent appearance of Usagi. Usagi noticed this and blushed deeply,

and covered herself with her limbs.

“Wha.. What are you looking at?” Usagi asked.

Minako just chuckled and hugged Usagi. “I just noticed, if it

wasn’t for your hair style, you and I could pbum ourselves off as twins.”

Usagi thought about this for a moment, she then reached behind her

and undid her hair, letting it fall down. With it all the way down, it

was longer than Minako’s. She embraced her friend tightly, resting her

head on Minako’s shoulder. Minako held her back just a lovingly as she

she could, she felt something inside Usagi. It was cold and painful.

“Is it really all that bad between you and Mamo-chan, Usagi?”

Minako asked.

Usagi didn’t say anything, only quietly nodded.

“Don’t worry, it will work out. Now, lets get you in the water,

and get you cleaned up.” Minako said tenderly. “Besides, maybe a short

swim will help relax you.”

Minako took Usagi’s hand and slowly led her into the pool. Usagi

was suprised at how warm the water was. Soon she was up to her neck.

There were small eddys and currents moving through the pool. She could

feel them on her, and she felt all the sand, and other substances be

cleansed off her as these mini currents enveloped and carressed her body.

In answer to a question she asked herself earlier she noted, “It does

feel different than being in a bathtub.” She said.

Minako blinked. “Excuse me?”

Usagi giggled, “Sorry, just making an observation.”

They both swam around the natural pool for several minutes. Usagi

was obviously enjoying this new experiance. Minako carefully watched

over Usagi as she swam, floated, and made several dives to the sandy

bottom of the 15 foot deep pool. Soon, both of them sat on the sandy

bottom of the shallower end.

“Well, how do you like skinny dipping?” Mianko asked.

Usagi let out her usual silly laugh. “You’re right it is fun, and

even more fun with a friend.” Usagi stretched out her legs, and floated

on the top of the water. Her breasts, stomach and thighs breached the

top. Minako couldn’t resist the oppurtunity, and tickled Usagi’s

stomach. Her reaction made her sink and go under water. Minako laughed a

bit, but her victory was cut short when Usagi surfaced and pushed Minako

under.

When Minako resurfaced, she wrapped her arms around Usagi, pinning

Usagi’s arms to the side. “Now what are you going to do?” She laughed

out. Usagi was able to squirm a bit since both of them were wet and

slipperly, so she was able to get her arms around Minako’s waist. “Who

has Who?” Usagi declared. Both of them smiled at each other as each of

them turned their grip, into an warm embrace.

Usagi held onto Minako, she felt something in her stir. A feeling

similar to what she felt on the hill. She felt her breasts gently

touching and lightly rubbing Minako’s as they squirmed against each

other. Normally she would have felt mortified to be holding another girl

the way she was, let alone a naked one. But she felt at ease at the

thought of Minako being so close to her. She had always felt safe and

comforted when she was around Minako. She wondered if was because she

was like a sister, or that she looked up to her as Sailor-V, her first

major idol. Or was it something else?

Minako herself was feeling a bit strange. She cared very deeply

for Usagi. She had watched over this girl even before she joined up with

the rest of the troop. She had watched over Usagi before she was even

Sailor Moon. While she cared deeply for all of them, She always had a

special place for Usagi in her heart. Was is it sisterly, was it because

she was Princess Serenity? Or was because they were both sharing an

intimate moment together, which was a wonderful feeling to her.

Both of them felt relaxed in each others arm. Usagi’s hand slowly

drifted up and down Minako’s back. Minako’s body reacted as tiny

goosebumps popped up on her body. She then felt something touch her

neck. It was Usagi nuzzling her nose into the crook of her neck. She

was getting warmer. That’s when she felt Usagi kiss her throat. She was

quickly becoming aroused by Usagi’s attention to her. Her arousal kept

growing in her, and in Usagi. She looked in Usagi’s eyes. She saw

something she never dreamed she would, Desire.

“Usagi, are you alright?” She asked.

Usagi’s reply was soft and tender. “I have somewhat of a

confession to make, Minako-chan.” Minako could see it in her sultry blue

eyes. Her own desire was awakening, and was being urged since she could

also feel Usagi’s.

“Since before I met you, Minako. I have always admired Sailor V.

I worshiped her, you could say that I even desired her to a point. And

since the day you came to us, I have admired, looked up to you, and later

on, I think, loved you.”

Minako was stunned by this surprising turn of events. Here was a

girl, one of her best friends who less than an hour eariler had just

discovered her own sexuality, telling her point blank of her desire for

her. “I don’t know what to say, Usagi. I’m guess I shouldn’t be all

that surprised. But what do you hope to accomplish by telling me this?”

Minako was begining to worry where this encounter would take them.

Usagi thought for a second. “Minako, I know you can feel my desire

for you. You said so yourself that you can feel romantic and intimate

vibrations, right?”

Minako couldn’t deny it. She felt it all right, It was screaming

in her head, her heart, and her hormones. “Usagi, before this goes any

farther. I have to know. Is this something that are completely sure you

want to do? You could end up regretting this decision.”

Usagi smiled at her friend. “I love each and everyone of you

girls, Minako. You are all more of a family to me than the one I have at

home. But I especially love two people in this world, both of them

equally. One of them is Mamo-chan. If we ever get back together, I have

dreamt of pbumionate nights with him, but I want to wait till we’re

married. And I have loved you for quite some time, But I’m just

realizing it now.”

“I’m not completely clueless as Rei would like to believe. I know

the differance between the true love for a man, and the pbumionate love

of a friend. But I have had…. thoughts about encounters with you,

dreams of holding you like I am now. It was because I was thinking of

you, that I had my first experience. I was alone, but you were in my

thoughts, and heart. It felt like you were there with me.”

Minako was amazed at how much Usagi understood her own sexuality.

She swallowed dryly. “So, you’ve desired me for some time, eh?” Minako

had never been nervous about the topic of sex before. This was a first

for her.

Usagi nodded. She just smiled at Minako. Minako didn’t know what

to do…Yes she did. But could she? This was someone she swore to

protect, and now that person wanted to make love to her. She didn’t deny

it to herself. She thought Usagi was pretty, and holding her now so

close did fill her mind with it’s own naughty thoughts. She watched

Usagi swim in the water, she saw how nice her body was and it did bring

up certain urges. Love making with a female was nothing new to her. Her

and Mako-chan had done it once, and she enjoyed it. But that was only a

one time experiment. She never thought it would happen again, and least

of all with Usagi! “V-chan, you said that as long as the love was true

it was good, and right. You know my thoughts for you are pure, loving.

You have to feel that in you.”

Minako smiled and held her close. “Ok, you’re right. I do feel

your love for me, Usagi. And it is does feel very strong. Since this is

obviously something you want, and have wanted for quite sometime.. You

win. I never could stop you once you set your mind to something.”

Minako had to give in. The sensual energies welling up in her were ready

to explode. “But.” She added. “Since this your first time, I will only

go so far. If you show any signs of doubt, or discomfort I will stop.”

Usagi nodded.

The only sound after that moment was the sound of the waterfall,

birds and the wind through the trees as the two of them knelt waist deep

in the water on the sandy bottom of the spring. They looked into each

others eyes, it was clear where they were about to go, they drew thier

lips together and kissed for the first time. It felt magical to the both

of them. Minako felt the full power of Usagi’s pbumion in that first

kiss. The energy of it was pure. She knew this was right, and let

herself be taken away by the natural feelings in her heart and soul.

The kiss lingered on their lips for as long as the air in their

lungs would let them. Being very active champions of love and justice

gave them both a very strong pair of lungs and the kiss almost seemed to

last an eternity. When they finally did break, reluctantly. They each

had a full blush on their cheeks, but not from embarrbumment.

Usagi looked softly into Minako’s blue eyes. “I wonder if we were

lovers back in the Silver Millennium?” She said with a soft voice. A

voice Minako only heard when Usagi was Princess Serenity

Minako leaned over to kiss Usagi on the soft skin of her neck.

She placed small kisses along her neckline till she whispered with a

light giggle in Usagi’s ear. “I sure hope so.”

Usagi would have let out a small giggle herself if Minako hadn’t

started nibbling on her earlobe. She titled her head to the side to let

her venusian lover have her way. Usagi felt so submissive, and she

wanted it that way.

Minako saw how subduded Usagi was becoming under her attentions.

She placed several light kisses on Usagi’s neck and shoulder. Usagi was

off in another land, a land of pleasant and sensual dreams. Minako

placed her hands on Usagi’s hips and slowly moved them up and down the

sides of her body. Her fingers carressed the the sides of her ribcage

and Usagi jumped a bit when she felt Minako’s wrist brush up on the sides

of her breasts. The feeling she had from touching herself was nothing

compared to the touch from another.

Usagi herself felt like doing a bit of exploring. She gingerly

reached out and cupped one of Minako’s breasts in her dainty hand.

Minako shuddered with delight as Usagi began to mbumage her.

“Oh, Usagi-chan…” Minako whimpered out. Turn about was fair

play, so Minako in turn began to mbumage one of Usagi’s breasts. They

were smaller than Minako’s, but no less firm. The each relished this

feeling of touching one another. Minako quickly realized that she was

the one becoming seduced here, and decided to take matters into her own

hands, as it were, and she moved around to Usagi’s backside.

Mianko wrapped her arms around Usagi’s waist, and held her close.

Usagi leaned back and felt Minako’s firm chest press agaisnt her back and

she seem to settle back against Minako.

“You ready, my pony-tailed princess?” Minako whispered softly into

Usagi’s ear. Usagi answered with a simple nod of her head.

Minako began by rubbing cheek to cheek with Usagi. Her soft

subtle hands movine across Usagi’s firm mid-rif. Even with all the

sweets this girl ate, she was able to keep a healthy figure. Usagi began

to relax completely as Minako cradled and cuddled her in her arms.

Minako gently raised her hands to gently hold Usagi’s bosom in her

palms. she fanned out her finger across the soft skin of Usagi’s chest.

Usagi moaned slightly as Minako began to gently knead her breasts. Her

nipples were already erect and hard from her earlier cuddling with

Minako. She squirmed and giggled lightly as Minako tickled her nipple

with her finger tips.

Minako nibbled along Usagi’s neck-line. Her lips dropping hot

kisses along her shoulders. She slowly moved one hand away from Usagi’s

breast while the other continued to tease and play with the one it held.

Her hand moved slowly downward, rubbing her tummy as she went,

Usagi was almost limp as her body became putty in Minako’s loving

embrace. But that all ended when she felt Minako’s hand embrace her

mound and rub her fingers on the sensitive area of her labia. She arched

her body outward a bit which caused Minako’s hand to press harder, and it

intensified the feeling.

“That feel good, sweetheart?” Minako whispered in her ear. Usagi

was only able to mutter a soft “uh huh..” as her body began to grind away

at Minako’s hand.

Minako noticed her skin and girlhood felt smooth as silk. As like

the rest of the girls Usagi kept her private areas smooth of any pubic

growth. After all, imagine how embarrbuming it would be for a senshi to

accidentally have her skirt fly and have tiny hairs sticking out the

sides of her fuku. Minako’s body was also becoming quite aroused

from the sensual mbumage she was giving Usagi. Minako’s nipples had

become firm and it made her purr as they rubbed on Usagi’s back. Usagi

herself was completely taken away by what was happening to her. She had

imagined that being carressed by a loved one would feel good. But this

was beyond what she had expected as Minako slowly mbumaged her breast,

and fluttered her fingers over her virgin sex.

“Oh god, Minako. This is wonderful” Usagi said with a blissful

sigh.

Minako smiled and dabbed the tip of her tongue on Usagi’s

shoulder. She slowly drew it across her shoulder line and up the side of

her soft neck. She kissed her ear and teased the earlobe with her

tongue. This nearly drove Usagi over the edge. Until, Minako stopped

and whispered in her ear.

“If you are ready, and willing. I will take you to where you want

to go, my princess.” Minako’s voice was soft, alluring, and gentle.

Usagi let a happy tear fall from her eye. “What must I do, V-

chan?”

Mianko patted Usagi’s behind and motioned her to stand as Minako

started to stand as well. She lead Usagi into deeper water. She stopped

when the water was just to the middle of Usagi’s and Minako’s thighs.

She turned to Usagi, embraced her, and kissed her pbumionately.

Usagi returned the kiss with all the love she could muster. She

felt Minako’s tongue slip past her lips. She freely let it enter her

mouth, and met up to it with her own. Both thier tongues danced inside

each others mouths. Their tongues coiled and writhed together like the

lovers themselves did. Their bodies rubbing and grinding agianst one

another in the light of the midday .

They broke the pbumionate kiss long enough to get a breath of air,

and once again thier lips met for another steamy embrace. As their

tongues made pbumionate love, their hands wandered and probed each of

their bodys. Usagi’s roamed and carressed Minako’s back. While Minako’s

moved downward to Usagi’s pert bottom and began to mbumage her cheeks.

Usagi’s hips arched forward and she moaned as Minako fondled her

behind. She moaned deeply as her’s and Minako’s sexes rubbed. Minako

herself let out a soft moan she felt Usagi push against her pelvic

region. They each broke off gasping for air.

Minako smiled as she saw how aroused her lover was. She looked at

Usagi’s breasts and saw that her nipples were extremely swollen and

looked like little cherries ready to be plucked. She couldn’t stop

herself if she wanted to, but she drew her lips down on one of Usagi’s

nipples and gently began to suckle the girl.

Usagi cried out in pleasure as Minako took her into her lips. She

felt the warm moist feeling of Minako’s mouth on her nipple. It almost

made her pbum out, but Minako’s hand braced her from her behind.

Minako twriled her tongue around the delicate nub. She nibbled it

with her lips and ran her teeth across it. Each movement she made on it

casued Usagi to make a different sound. Minako was having too much fun

teasing Usagi’s breasts.

Minako’s mouth drew the tender nub deep in between her lips, and

let her tongue flick across the tip. Usagi gasped as this happened.

Minako began tugging on the nipple by sucking on it and drawing her mouth

away from it. It softly popped from her lips. She giggled, and repeated

this actions several times much to Usagi’s enjoyment.

Usagi’s other breasts was also getting attention of a different

kind. Minako had used her free hand to hold the firm breast in her hand.

While her mouth ravaged Usagi’s other breast, her hand was gentle and

loving. She softly stroked and mbumaged Usagi. The different feelings

made Usagi whimper slightly. She placed her hands on Minako’s head as

she licked and petted her. Her fingers combed gently through Minako’s

golden tresses. She then felt Minako move, downward.

Mianko couldn’t help herself. She didn’t want it to go this far

so fast, but the sensual energies she had felt from Usagi were driving

her on. She was becoming hungrier and hungrier for more of Usagi as she

went on. Her lips and tongue teased the underside of Usagi’s breasts.

She kissed and nibbled her way down the firm tummy of Usagi’s waist.

Usagi was so turned on by this she began breathing deeper and deeper.

Minako stopped at Usagi’s navel. She remembered Usagi’s recation

to when she tickled her earlier. Her one act that may have set off this

chain of events. She got an evil grin and began to tickle Usagi’s belly

bumon with her tongue. Usagi nearly lost it as the ticklish feeling

welled up and exploded.

“V-chan! That tickles!” She yelled out laughing. Minako stopped

to giggle herself. Then she saw it, Usagi’s most intimate spot. Smooth,

pink. The soft petal like lips of her labia swollen slightly from

Usagi’s incredibly aroused state. The water from the pool, and from

Usagi’s own arosal almost made it glisten in the sunlight. She hesitated

for a moment. Could she do this? This was her friends most private

place. Could she invade her like this?

Usgai placed a finger under Minako’s chin and tilted her head up

to look her in the eyes. No words were said. No sound from either of

them. Usagi simply smiled, and nodded. Minako smiled back up at her and

nodded herself.

Usagi closed her eyes and waited. She then felt something

wonderful. Minako kissed the spot just above her girlhood. The

electricity of that intimate kiss ran up and down her body. Minako

placed several light kisses around Usagi’s sex, but never once actually

touching it. Usagi was cooing and whimpering with each little peck

Minako made on her.

Minako inhaled Usagi’s girlish scent through her nose. She

noticed that it was different than when she was with Mako-chan.

Makoto’s was more musky, stronger. Usagi’s was more like a lite sweet

perfume, just barely there to be noticed. Despite it’s light scent, it

was all the encouragemaent Minako need to go on.

Gently, and lightly she placed her tongue at the base of Usagi’s

labia and with a slow and loving stroke drew it up the length of her

lips. Usagi squealed in pleasure, her cry could have been heard from a

distance. Lukily it wasn’t, but neither of them would havae cared.

Minako started kissing and lapping at Usagi.

As Minako kissed and licked at Usagi, her actions slowly opened

the petal soft lips of Usagi’s labia and exposed her inner regions.

Minako was captivated by the sight of the little pearl sized nub of

Usagi’s clitoris as it came from it’s hiding spot. She dabbed her tongue

on it to see what Usagi’s reaction would be.

Usagi suddenly felt something rush through her body. She had been

very relaxed from Minako’s attention. A warm loving feeling had been

flowing through her body and soul, but that was all shoved aside as

Minako began to flick her tongue across Usagi’s love bumon. As she did

this, a feeling swept through her like a tsunami that was building and

building, she was becoming very weak and her balance was faultering. It

was clear that Minako noticed this because before Usgai knew it, her

right leg was hoisted up and over Minako’s shoulder, which gave Usagi the

support she needed.

This exposed more of Usagi to Minako, who took full advantage of

it. She reached her arms around Usagi’s backside and held her firmly as

she began to flail her tongue inside with full force. Usagi was rocked

by this bumault and she arched her back causing Her ivory bosom to jut

outward and make them jiggle slightly and light gasping sound came from

her open mouth.

Minako knew it wouldn’t be long. She could hear Usagi’s moaning

growing louder and louder as she probed and licked every inch of Usagi’s

girlhood. Minako made the final move as she brought her hand to Usagi’s

front and with the tip of her finger she circled the outer rim of Usagi’s

woman's genitals. Not entering her, but softly tracing the edges.

Usagi couldn’t take it anymore. Every muscle in her body tightened

and she went rigid as she felt that wave pbum through her. But unlike

the feeling on the hill, this was more powerful, hotter, deeper in

feeling than when she was by herself. She cried out, “V-chan!” Her head

and shoulders arched fully back as the full impact of the orgasm hit her

as the tsunami that was building in her crashed though her body.

Back at the beach house, all was serene and the only real noise

came from Rei’s CD Boom box. Clad in only her green and black two piece

suit, and an apron Mako-chan was in the kitchen preparing lunch for

everyone. The other’s had always been very appreciative of her efforts,

and sometimes felt guilty. She didn’t mind, in fact she really enjoyed

doing it for them whenever she got the chance. As for the other girls,

Rei and Chibi-Usa were playing a card game on the deck, and Ami sat at

the desk in the living room studying. Luna and Artemis had found that

the hammock under the shade tree was a great place for a snooze.

All of them had changed into their swimsuits. Rei’s beach house

had all the comforts of home, save one. No air conditioning. Then

suddenly Rei, Makoto and Ami all felt something. Ami dropped her

pencil, Rei shivered as though a chill went up her spine, and light

giggle was heard from the kitchen.

Mako-chan stuck her head out the litchen doorway. “Did you guys

just get the weirdest feeling?”

Rei looked back into the house. “Yeah, weird is one way to

describe it. I seem to remember feeling something simliar once, but I

can’t place it.”

Chibi-Usa blinked, “I didn’t feel anything.”

Ami turned to both of them, “Wasn’t it back during that blizzard

last winter? Usagi, and I were trapped at Rei-chan’s Temple. And You

were stuck over at Minako’s house. The three of us woke up feeling the

same wierd sensation.”

Makato thought for a second…. She got a bit wide eyed for

second, for quickly got her composure back and promptly went back into

the kitchen. “I’m sure it was nothing. BTW, lunch is almost ready. I

wonder if Usagi-chan, and Mina-chan will be back soon?”

Chibi-Usa smirked. “She’s probably fallen asleep and getting

cooked raw. Then she’ll look like a big red lobster, He He.”

Rei thought for a moment, “Actually, we’re all pretty hungry. I

bet it was hunger pangs…I guess.”

“It’s not like Usagi to be late for a meal, Rei-chan.” Ami

commented. “I mean, even Minako would never miss one of Mako-chan

feasts.”

Rei nodded. “It is kind of odd.”

Mako-chan’s voice came from the kitchen. “If they haven’t

returned by after lunch. We’ll go look for them.”

Rei and Ami nodded and Ami made a notation, “Have you guys ever

noticed that those two seem to think too much a like at times?”

“Yeah, scary isn’t it?” Makoto laughed from the kitchen.

Back at the pool Usagi was being held in Minako’s arms and Usagi

was holding her back. They had settled back to where they were before,

but the sun had drifted across the sky and the shallows were in the shade

now. Minako softly kissed Usagi on her temple and lightly stroked her

back. Neither of them had said anything since Usagi’s climax. Minako

looked down at Usagi who was nestled against her bosom, eyes closed, and

warm smile on her face as she was gently suckling one if Minako’s

breasts.

“How are you doing, Usagi-chan?” Minako’s voices was gentle and

soothing.

Usagi tilted her head up and lightly kissed Minako. “I feel

wonderful, V-chan. Thank you.” Minako said nothing, but held her closer.

“Minako-chan?”

“Yes Usagi-chan?”

“WIll it feel just as good with a man?”

Minako coughed a bit, but regained her composure, “Umm, I really

can’t say Usagi-chan… I’m still a virgin like you. But I have a

feeling that if you’re thinking of the man I think you are, it will be

even more magical. Just be patient, and bide your time. I have a funny

feeling things will work out for the best, if you don’t rush it.”

Usagi thought for a moment, “Basically, let it happen on it’s own.

When the time is right?

Minako smiled, “You’re learning.”

Usagi suddenly got sly look in her eyes and without warning,

tickled Minako vigorousy. Minako burst out in an almost tearful laugh

until she was able to squirm away from Usgai.

“What was that for?!?” Minako said in slight shock.

Usagi gave her a smug look, “That was for earlier when you tickled

me. I don’t get mad, I get even.”

Minako grinned, “Oh yeah, we’ll see about that!” And then Minako

lunged after Usagi who was alredy trying to make her escape.

Makoto, Ami, Rei, and Chibi-Usa were all searching the forest as a

group. Luna and Artemis were off searching in another section of the

rain forest. Minako and Usagi didn’t come back to the house for lunch.

This was concerning all of them.

Makoto was up a tree looking around. “Where do you think they

went?” But jumped down when she couldn’t see anything.

“I don’t know, this island isn’t that big.” Ami noted as they

walked down the path.

Rei was being her sarcastic self. “And Usagi would never miss a

meal.”

“I have an idea.” Chibi-Usa said. She looked at Luna-P. “Luna-P,

go up in the air and find Minako-chan and Usagi-chan.” The floating

black cat head headed skyward. The group watched as it stopped above the

tree level, paused, and came back down. When it reached the group, it

started moving away from the path. “See, I knew it would work.”

They all followed the Luna-P until they reached the clearing with

the pool and waterfall. In the pool they saw Minako and Usagi giggling

and splashing each other. It was hard to tell which was which, since

Usagi still had her hair down, and Minako was missing her trademark bow.

They were in waist deep water, and both of them were as naked as the day

they were born, and they had a warm glow about them. The two of them

looking like mischievious water nymphs.

“What in heavens name are you two doing!?” Rei almost exploded.

Usagi and Minako finally took notice of their friends. They

looked at themselves, looked at the other girls, and then looked at each

other again, then laughed.

“What’s it look like, Rei. We’re skinny dipping.” Usagi said

mockingly. The two blondes embraced trying to look as innocent as

possble. It was almost impossible to tell them apart.

Makoto was surpressing laughter, “Aren’t you two a pair?”

Ami was just blushing.

Rei looked less than amused, “Yeah, but a pair of what?”

Chibi-Usa was just confused.

“Oh please, Rei. We’re the only people here on this island, we’re

all girls. What’s the harm?” Everyone was silent. “Oh come on, you

girls have gone the hot springs and done this, and I know we’ve all been

to public baths, and those are filled with strangers. What so different

than that? Minako added. “Why don’t you all join us? You won’t regret

it.”

The other girls didn’t know what to say. That was until Makoto

stripped off her green two peice and dove into the water. “Alright Mako-

chan!” Usagi cheered. Mako-chan surfaced next to Minako and whispered

something into her ear. Minako had a puzled look on her face. Makoto

whispered again. Minako then blushed deeply and giggled.

Rei and Ami were in shock, and they both went into more shock when

Chibi-Usa joined them. She was till in her swim suit, but she joined them

nether the less and waded out to where Mako-chan came to meet her and

carried her to the deeper water. Rei was just about to say something to

Ami when she saw her stripping off her blue and white tank suit. Her jaw

dopped.

“Not you too, Ami?!” She exclaimed.

Ami just shrugged, “You know what they say. When in Rome…” with

that, she dove in and joined the others in their aquatic frolics.

Rei was beside herself.. she had to be. There was no one else

left to stand next too. She sighed heavily, swallowed her pride and

pulled down her suit. She waded in, and in a few minutes of swimming,

diving and horse playing around, they all completely forgot about any

thoughts of modesty and had a wonderful time.

Meanwhile, Artemis and Luna were still searching. That was until

Luna heard something. “I hear something…. Wait here, I’ll go check it

out.” She darted through some bushes. Artemis also heard the sounds of

splashing, and laughing. He started to follow her, but when he began

entering the bushes Luna flew out tackling him. He noticed that her face

was very red as she flew headlong into him.

“Luna?!? What is it?! What did you see? And will you get off of

me!” Artemis was pinned face down in the ground.

“Not until you make me a promise.” she said as she kept him down.

“What? What did you see!?” He asked impatiently.

“You have to promise me you won’t go in there.” She said sternly.

“Ok, I won’t. I promise. NOW WILL YOU GET OFF ME!” He yelled.

Luna stepped off Artemis’ back, letting him up. “Remember, you

promised.”

Artemis got up. “Ok, what did you see in there?” He asked as he

used his tail to brush away dirt.

“The girls.” Luna answered.

“Which ones?” He asked.

“All of them.” She said calmly.

“Then what’s the problem?” Artemis male reproductive organed an ear to one side.

“They’re swimming.” She replied.

Artemis got a puzzled look. “Yeah, so we saw them swimming

yester..” Luna cut him off. “Naked?”

Artemis’ jaw dropped and his tail shot straight out.

“Remember, you promised.” Luna reminded him.

Artemis sat there frozen….He didn’t know what to do. He saw

Luna staring him down. “You know I can out run you Luna?” He said with a

male reproductive organy tone.

She turned her head away from him. “Yes, but I can always out

think you, then I would lose all respect for you, and never speak to you

again. And the girls might think the same way.” She hit a nerve.

Artemis turned to her. “You’re right. It’s not worth it.

Besides, there are more beautiful things to look at in this tropical

paradise.” He stepped up and nuzzled Luna on the neck.

Luna blushed, “Now cut that out you scoundrel.”

He then whispered in her ear. “And there’s better things to chase

after than nubile young girls.” He looked at Luna with a sly look and

wiggling his whiskers at her.

“Ar..Artemis…Don’t you even think it…” Luna knew that look

well. And she also knew that when Artemis got that look, the chase was

about to begin. She acted like she didn’t like it, but then it was just

an act. She had always been able to out run him back in Tokyo, so She

took her paw, swung it to lightly bop him on the nose. “TAG! You’re it!”

and then Luna scampered off.

Artemis got a silly grin. “Not this time woman's genitalscat.” He then

started his countdown, “Juu, Kyu, Hachi..” and as he did, he coiled

himself as though he were launching off an aircraft carrier. “San, Ni,

Ichi, REI! Ikimasu!” He then shot off like a white blur into the forest

after his intended quarry.

Back in the pool, the girls were all relaxing in the water. Rei,

Makoto, and Ami sat in the shallows, talking and laughing amongst

themselves. Chibi-Usa sat in Rei’s lap. No longer were the inhabitions

of modesty keeping them from enjoying themselves. Minako and Usagi were

sitting on some the large smooth boulders by the misty water fall. They

were taking in some of the sun as the mist kept them cool.

Usagi whispered in Mianko’s ear. “What did Mako-chan say to you

earlier?”

Minako giggled, “She said she wish she’d known we were gonna do

this. She would have loved to have joined us.”

Usagi blinked, “But if she did..then you and I would never

had….”

“No Usagi, that’s the part she wanted to join in on.” Minako

smiled back.

Usagi’s ears reddened, which eventually spread to her cheeks. Her

eyes went wide and all she could say was. “Oooohhhhh My.” They both

giggled and then they were both silently looking at their friends, until

Minako sat straight up.

“What is it Minako-chan?” Usagi asked.

“I don’t know… I felt something.. But we’re all here.” she said

quietly.

“You mean like when I, and we?” Usagi kept her voice down.

Minako nodded quietly.

“But if all of us are here, then who?” Usagi inquired.

“We’re not all here, Usagi-chan.” She whispered back.

Usagi thought for a moment. “No…you don’t think?”

Minako felt another vibration. She just got a silly smile on her

face, “Way to go, Artemis and Luna.” she said quietly, and laid back down

on the boulder.

Usagi just sat there, “Minako, I don’t understand.”

Minako chuckled with eyes closed. “Usagi-chan, you’ll learn. Just

remember one thing.”

“What’s that, Minako-chan?”

“There’s a first time for everything.”

The End….....for now.

dar06

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,

Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

`’Tis some visitor,’ I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door –

Only this, and nothing more.’

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Eagerly I wished the morrow; – vainly I had sought to borrow

From my books surcease of sorrow – sorrow for the lost Lenore –

For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore –

Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain

Thrilled me – filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;

So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating

`’Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door –

Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; –

This it is, and nothing more,’

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,

`Sir,’ said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;

But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,

And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,

That I scarce was sure I heard you’ – here I opened wide the door; –

Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,

Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before

But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,

And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!’

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!’

Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,

Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.

`Surely,’ said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;

Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore –

Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; –

‘Tis the wind and nothing more!’

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,

In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.

Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;

But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door –

Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door –

Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,

By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,

`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,’ I said, `art sure no craven.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore –

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night’s Plutonian shore!’

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.’

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,

Though its answer little meaning – little relevancy bore;

For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being

Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door –

Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,

With such name as `Nevermore.’

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,

That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.

Nothing further then he uttered – not a feather then he fluttered –

Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before –

On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.’

Then the bird said, `Nevermore.’

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,

`Doubtless,’ said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,

Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disaster

Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore –

Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore

Of “Never-nevermore.”’

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,

Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;

Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking

Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore –

What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore

Meant in croaking `Nevermore.’

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom’s core;

This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining

On the cushion’s velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o’er,

But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o’er,

She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer

Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.

`Wretch,’ I cried, `thy God hath lent thee – by these angels he has sent thee

Respite – respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!

Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!’

`Prophet!’ said I, `thing of evil! – prophet still, if bird or devil! –

Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,

Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted –

On this home by horror haunted – tell me truly, I implore –

Is there – is there balm in Gilead? – tell me – tell me, I implore!’

`Prophet!’ said I, `thing of evil! – prophet still, if bird or devil!

By that Heaven that bends above us – by that God we both adore –

Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,

It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels named Lenore –

Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels named Lenore?’

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!’ I shrieked upstarting –

`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night’s Plutonian shore!

Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!

Leave my loneliness unbroken! – quit the bust above my door!

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!’

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting

On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,

And the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor

Shall be lifted – nevermore!

dar06

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate — we can not consecrate — we can not hallow — this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to bumume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his bument to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pbum Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his bument should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pbum other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pbum others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his bument to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harbum our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his bument to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with cirgreat timesstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the cirgreat timesstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, bumembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

AMENDMENT XI

Pbumed by Congress March 4, 1794. Ratified February 7, 1795.

Note: Article III, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by amendment 11.

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

AMENDMENT XII

Pbumed by Congress December 9, 1803. Ratified June 15, 1804.

Note: A portion of Article II, section 1 of the Constitution was superseded by the 12th amendment.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; — the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; — The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. [And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. —]* The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

*Superseded by section 3 of the 20th amendment.

AMENDMENT XIII

Pbumed by Congress January 31, 1865. Ratified December 6, 1865.

Note: A portion of Article IV, section 2, of the Constitution was superseded by the 13th amendment.

Section 1.

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

AMENDMENT XIV

Pbumed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall bumume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

*Changed by section 1 of the 26th amendment.

AMENDMENT XV

Pbumed by Congress February 26, 1869. Ratified February 3, 1870.

Section 1.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude—

Section 2.

The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

AMENDMENT XVI

Pbumed by Congress July 2, 1909. Ratified February 3, 1913.

Note: Article I, section 9, of the Constitution was modified by amendment 16.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

AMENDMENT XVII

Pbumed by Congress May 13, 1912. Ratified April 8, 1913.

Note: Article I, section 3, of the Constitution was modified by the 17th amendment.

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.

This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.

AMENDMENT XVIII

Pbumed by Congress December 18, 1917. Ratified January 16, 1919. Repealed by amendment 21.

Section 1.

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

Section 2.

The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 3.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.

AMENDMENT XIX

Pbumed by Congress June 4, 1919. Ratified August 18, 1920.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

AMENDMENT XX

Pbumed by Congress March 2, 1932. Ratified January 23, 1933.

Note: Article I, section 4, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of this amendment. In addition, a portion of the 12th amendment was superseded by section 3.

Section 1.

The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

Section 2.

The Congress shall bumemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.

Section 3.

If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

Section 4.

The Congress may by law provide for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the House of Representatives may choose a President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them, and for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the Senate may choose a Vice President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them.

Section 5.

Sections 1 and 2 shall take effect on the 15th day of October following the ratification of this article.

Section 6.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission.

AMENDMENT XXI

Pbumed by Congress February 20, 1933. Ratified December 5, 1933.

Section 1.

The eighteenth article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed.

Section 2.

The transportation or importation into any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States for delivery or use therein of intoxicating liquors, in violation of the laws thereof, is hereby prohibited.

Section 3.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by conventions in the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.

AMENDMENT XXII

Pbumed by Congress March 21, 1947. Ratified February 27, 1951.

Section 1.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

AMENDMENT XXIII

Pbumed by Congress June 16, 1960. Ratified March 29, 1961.

Section 1.

The District constituting the seat of Government of the United States shall appoint in such manner as Congress may direct:

A number of electors of President and Vice President equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives in Congress to which the District would be entitled if it were a State, but in no event more than the least populous State; they shall be in addition to those appointed by the States, but they shall be considered, for the purposes of the election of President and Vice President, to be electors appointed by a State; and they shall meet in the District and perform such duties as provided by the twelfth article of amendment.

Section 2.

The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

AMENDMENT XXIV

Pbumed by Congress August 27, 1962. Ratified January 23, 1964.

Section 1.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay poll tax or other tax.

Section 2.

The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

AMENDMENT XXV

Pbumed by Congress July 6, 1965. Ratified February 10, 1967.

Note: Article II, section 1, of the Constitution was affected by the 25th amendment.

Section 1.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.

Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately bumume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, bumembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to bumemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

AMENDMENT XXVI

Pbumed by Congress March 23, 1971. Ratified July 1, 1971.

Note: Amendment 14, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 1 of the 26th amendment.

Section 1.

The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

Section 2.

AMENDMENT XXVII

Originally proposed Sept. 25, 1789. Ratified May 7, 1992.

No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of representatives shall have intervened.

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

devided by zero =:

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

playhavock Posted:

devided by zero =:

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

[img=999×999]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q280/playhavock/NERF.jpg[/IMG]

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

someday i am going to read this thread

bada bing bada ****in boom

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

Macks Posted:

someday i am going to read this thread

oif outrightprorn doenst get me banded nothing will:

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

[quote]playhavock Posted:

oif outrightprorn doenst get me banded nothing will:

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

eLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing nighteLric the StupiD: their rollover is like in the middle of the ****ing night

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

Subdigitals – Planet Net (English) v.03

Lyrics by Warton Chan http://teklinks.org

Corrections send to wartonchan@lyoko.org

We’re a new generation,

Surfing on the web, all night and day,

Always a celebration, ‘Cus when I’m online, it’s time to play.

We can travel around the world,

Sharing other families daily life,

For this world is no longer round, and every corner I find friends of mine,

Such good friends, to the end…

We’re going live!

We’re surfing to these vibes…

One brave new world!

To be uncoiled, are you there?

I’ve got a message to send, are you there?

I want to find a brand new friend.

One simple connection,

My computer helps me travel far.

So much information,

With my web, can I see who you are.

We’re after something you thought today, making the most of modern technology.

We are united in everyway,

We will change the course of history,

Such good friends, to the end…

We’re going live!

One brave new world!

I want to find a friend and…

We’re going live!

One brave new world!

I want to find a friend who could.

playhavock

Level 3 Troll

Wiki

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

“Wiki wiki” redirects here. For other uses, see Wiki (disambiguation).

Look up Wiki in

Wiktionary, the free dictionary.A wiki is software that allows users to create, edit, and link web pages easily. Wikis are often used to create collaborative websites and to power community websites. These wiki websites are often also referred to as wikis; for example, Wikipedia is one of the best known wikis.[1] Wikis are being installed by businesses to provide affordable and effective Intranets and for Knowledge Management. Ward Cunningham, developer of the first wiki, WikiWikiWeb, originally described it as “the simplest online database that could possibly work”.[2]

Contents [hide]

1 History

2 Characteristics

2.1 Editing wiki pages

2.2 Navigation

2.3 Linking and creating pages

2.4 Searching

3 Trust and security

3.1 Controlling changes

3.2 Trustworthiness

3.3 Security

4 Wiki software architecture

5 Wiki communities

6 Wikis and content management systems

7 See also

8 Notes

9 References

10 External links

History

Main article: History of wikis

Wiki Wiki bus at Honolulu International AirportWiki Wiki (/wiːkiː wiːkiː/) is a reduplication of wiki, a Hawaiian word for “fast”. In English, “wiki” is an abbreviation of it. WikiWikiWeb was the first site to be called a wiki.[1] Ward Cunningham started developing WikiWikiWeb in 1994, and installed it on the Internet domain c2.com on March 25, 1995. It was named by Cunningham, who remembered a Honolulu International Airport counter employee telling him to take the “Wiki Wiki” Chance RT-52 shuttle bus line that runs between the airport’s terminals. According to Cunningham, “I chose wiki-wiki as an alliterative substitute for ‘quick’ and thereby avoided naming this stuff quick-web.”[3][4]

Cunningham was in part inspired by Apple’s HyperCard. Apple had designed a system allowing users to create virtual “card stacks” supporting links among the various cards. Cunningham developed Vannevar Bush’s ideas by allowing users to “comment on and change one another’s text”.[1][5] In the early 2000s, wikis were increasingly adopted in enterprise as collaborative software. Common uses included project communication, intranets, and dogreat timesentation, initially for technical users. Today some companies use wikis as their only collaborative software and as a replacement for static intranets. There may be greater use of wikis behind firewalls than on the public Internet.

On March 15, 2007, wiki entered the Oxford English Dictionary Online.[6]

Characteristics

This section needs additional citations for verification.

Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (November 2007)

Ward Cunningham, and co-author Bo Leuf, in their book “The Wiki Way: quick collaboration on the web” described the essence of the Wiki concept as follows:

A wiki invites all users to edit any page or to create new pages within the wiki Web site, using only a plain-vanilla Web browser without any extra add-ons.

Wiki promotes meaningful topic bumociations between different pages by making page link creation almost intuitively easy and showing whether an intended target page exists or not.

A wiki is not a carefully crafted site for casual visitors. Instead it seeks to involve the visitor in an ongoing process of creation and collaboration that constantly changes the Web site landscape.

A wiki enables dogreat timesents to be written collaboratively, in a simple markup language using a web browser. A single page in a wiki website is referred to as a “wiki page”, while the entire collection of pages, which are usually well interconnected by hyperlinks, is “the wiki”. A wiki is essentially a database for creating, browsing, and searching through information.

A defining characteristic of wiki technology is the ease with which pages can be created and updated. Generally, there is no review before modifications are accepted. Many wikis are open to alteration by the general public without requiring them to register user accounts. Sometimes logging in for a session is recommended, to create a “wiki-signature” cookie for signing edits automatically. Many edits, however, can be made in real-time and appear almost instantly online. This can facilitate abuse of the system. Private wiki servers require user authentication to edit pages, and sometimes even to read them.

Editing wiki pages

Ordinarily, the structure and formatting of wiki pages are specified with a simplified markup language, sometimes known as “wikitext”. For example, starting a line of text with an asterisk (”*”Log in to see images! is often used to enter it in a bulleted list. The style and syntax of wikitexts can vary greatly among wiki implementations, some of which also allow HTML tags.

The reason for taking this approach is that HTML, with its many cryptic tags, is not very legible, making it hard to edit. Wikis therefore favour plain text editing, with fewer and simpler conventions than HTML, for indicating style and structure.

MediaWiki syntax Equivalent HTML Rendered output

“Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.

“I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone: “so I can’t take more.”

“You mean you can’t take ’’less’’,” said the Hatter: “it’s very easy to take ’’more’’ than nothing.” <p>”Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.</p>

<p>”I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone: “so I can’t take more.”</p>

<p>”You mean you can’t take <i>less</i>,” said the Hatter: “it’s very easy to take <i>more</i> than nothing.”</p>

“Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.

“I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone: “so I can’t take more.”

“You mean you can’t take less,” said the Hatter: “it’s very easy to take more than nothing.”

(Quotation above from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll)

Although limiting access to HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) of wikis limits user ability to alter the structure and formatting of wiki content, there are some benefits. Limited access to CSS promotes consistency in the look and feel and having JavaScript disabled prevents a user from implementing code, which may limit access for other users.

Increasingly, wikis are making “WYSIWYG” (“What You See Is What You Get”Log in to see images! editing available to users, usually by means of JavaScript or an ActiveX control that translates graphically entered formatting instructions, such as “bold” and “italics”, into the corresponding HTML tags or wikitext. In those implementations, the markup of a newly edited, marked-up version of the page is generated and submitted to the server transparently, and the user is shielded from this technical detail. However, WYSIWYG controls do not always provide all of the features available in wikitext.

Many implementations (for example MediaWiki) allow users to supply an “edit summary” when they edit a page. This is a short piece of text (usually one line) summarizing the changes. It is not inserted into the article, but is stored along with that revision of the page, allowing users to explain what has been done and why; this is similar to a log message when committing changes to a revision control system.

Most wikis keep a record of changes made to wiki pages; often every version of the page is stored. This means that authors can revert to an older version of the page, should it be necessary because a mistake has been made or the page has been vandalised.

Navigation

Within the text of most pages there are usually a large number of hypertext links to other pages. This form of non-linear navigation is more “native” to wiki than structured/formalized navigation schemes. That said, users can also create any number of index or table of contents pages, with hierarchical categorization or whatever form of organization they like. These may be challenging to maintain by hand, as multiple authors create and delete pages in an ad hoc manner. Wikis generally provide one or more ways to categorize or tag pages, to support the maintenance of such index pages.

Most wikis have a backlink feature, an easy way to see what pages link to the page you’re currently on.

It is typical in a wiki to create links to pages that do not yet exist, as a way to invite others to share what they know about a subject new to the wiki.

Linking and creating pages

Links are created using a specific syntax, the so-called “link pattern” (also see CURIE).

Originally, most wikis used CamelCase to name pages and create links. These are produced by capitalizing words in a phrase and removing the spaces between them (the word “CamelCase” is itself an example). While CamelCase makes linking very easy, it also leads to links which are written in a form that deviates from the standard spelling. CamelCase-based wikis are instantly recognizable because they have many links with names such as “TableOfContents” and “BeginnerQuestions”. It is possible for a wiki to render the visible anchor for such links “pretty” by reinserting spaces, and possibly also reverting to lower case. However, this reprocessing of the link to improve the readability of the anchor is limited by the loss of capitalization information caused by CamelCase reversal. For example, “RichardWagner” should be rendered as “Richard Wagner”, whereas “PopularMusic” should be rendered as “popular music”. There is no easy way to determine which capital letters should remain capitalized. As a result, many wikis now have “free linking” using brackets, and some disable CamelCase by default.

Searching

Most wikis offer at least a title search, and sometimes a full-text search. The scalability of the search depends on whether the wiki engine uses a database. Indexed database access is necessary for high speed searches on large wikis. Alternatively, external search engines such as Google can sometimes be used on wikis with limited searching functions in order to obtain more precise results. However, a search engine’s indexes can be very out of date (days, weeks or months) for many websites.

Trust and security

Controlling changes

History comparison reports highlight the changes between two revisions of a page.Wikis are generally designed with the philosophy of making it easy to correct mistakes, rather than making it difficult to make them. Thus, while wikis are very open, they provide a means to verify the validity of recent additions to the body of pages. The most prominent, on almost every wiki, is the “Recent Changes” page—a specific list numbering recent edits, or a list of all the edits made within a given time frame.[7] Some wikis can filter the list to remove minor edits and edits made by automatic importing scripts (“bots”Log in to see images!.[7]

From the change log, other functions are accessible in most wikis: the Revision History showing previous page versions; and the diff feature, highlighting the changes between two revisions. Using the Revision History, an editor can view and restore a previous version of the article. The diff feature can be used to decide whether or not this is necessary. A regular wiki user can view the diff of an edit listed on the “Recent Changes” page and, if it is an unacceptable edit, consult the history, restoring a previous revision; this process is more or less streamlined, depending on the wiki software used.[7]

In case unacceptable edits are missed on the “Recent Changes” page, some wiki engines provide additional content control. It can be monitored to ensure that a page, or a set of pages, keeps its quality. A person willing to maintain pages will be warned of modifications to the pages, allowing him or her to verify the validity of new editions quickly.[7]

Trustworthiness

Critics of publicly-editable wiki systems argue that these systems could be easily tampered with, while proponents argue that the community of users can catch malicious content and correct it.[1] Lars Aronsson, a data systems specialist, summarizes the controversy as follows:

“ Most people, when they first learn about the wiki concept, bumume that a website that can be edited by anybody would soon be rendered useless by destructive input. It sounds like offering free spray cans next to a grey concrete wall. The only likely outcome would be ugly graffiti and simple tagging, and many artistic efforts would not be long lived. Still, it seems to work very well.[8] ”

Security

The open philosophy of most wikis, allowing anyone to edit content, does not ensure that all editors are well-meaning. Vandalism can be a major problem. In larger wiki sites, such as those run by the Wikimedia Foundation, vandalism can go unnoticed for a period of time. Wikis by their very nature are susceptible to intentional disruption, known as “trolling”. Wikis tend to take a soft security[9] approach to the problem of vandalism; making damage easy to undo rather than attempting to prevent damage. Larger wikis often employ sophisticated methods, such as bots that automatically identify and revert vandalism and JavaScript enhancements that show how many characters have been added in each edit. In this way vandalism can be limited to just “minor vandalism” or “sneaky vandalism”, where the characters added/eliminated are so few that bots do not identify them and users do not pay much attention to them.

The amount of vandalism a wiki receives depends on how open the wiki is. For instance, some wikis allow unregistered users, identified by their IP addresses, to edit content, whilst others limit this function to just registered users. Most wikis allow IP editing,[citation needed] but give registered users some additional editing functions; on most wikis, becoming a registered user is a short and simple process. Some wikis require an additional waiting period before gaining access to certain tools. For example, on the English Wikipedia, registered users can only rename pages if their account is at least four days old. Other wikis such as the Portuguese Wikipedia use an editing requirement instead of a time requirement, granting extra tools after the user has made a certain number of edits to prove their trustworthiness and usefulness as an editor. Basically, “closed up” wikis are more secure and reliable but grow slowly, whilst more open wikis grow at a steady rate but result in being an easy target for vandalism. A clear example of this would be that of Wikipedia and Citizendium. The first is extremely open, allowing anyone with a computer and internet access to edit it, making it grow rapidly, whilst the latter requires the users’ real name and a biography of themselves, affecting the growth of the wiki but creating an almost “vandalism-free” ambiance.

Wiki software architecture

Wiki software is a type of collaborative software that runs a wiki system, allowing web pages to be created and edited using a common web browser. It is usually implemented as a software engine that runs on one or more web servers. The content is stored in a file system, and changes to the content are stored in a relational database management system. Alternatively, Personal wikis run as a standalone application on a single computer. Examples: WikidPad and VoodooPad.

Wiki communities

“WikiNode” redirects here, for the WikiNode of Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:WikiNode.

Many wiki communities are private, particularly within enterprises. They are often used as internal dogreat timesentation for in-house systems and applications. The “open to everyone”, all-encompbuming nature of Wikipedia is a significant factor in its growth, while many other wikis are highly specialized.

There also exist WikiNodes which are pages on wikis that describe related wikis. They are usually organized as neighbors and delegates. A neighbor wiki is simply a wiki that may discuss similar content or may otherwise be of interest. A delegate wiki is a wiki that agrees to have certain content delegated to that wiki.

One way of finding a wiki on a specific subject is to follow the wiki-node network from wiki to wiki; another is to take a Wiki “bus tour,” for example: Wikipedia’s Tour Bus Stop. Domain names containing “wiki” are growing in popularity to support specific niches.

For those interested in creating their own wiki, there are many publicly available “wiki farms”, some of which can also make private, pbumword-protected wikis. PeanutbumerWiki, Socialtext, Wetpaint, and Wikia are popular examples of such services. For more information, see List of wiki farms. Note that free wiki farms generally contain advertising on every page. For those interested in how to build a successful wiki community, and encourage wiki use, Wikipatterns is a guide to the stages of wiki adoption and a collection of community-building and content-building strategies.

The English-language Wikipedia has the largest user base among all wikis[10] and ranks in the top twenty among all websites in terms of traffic.[11] Other large wikis include the WikiWikiWeb, Memory Alpha, Wikitravel, World66 and Susning.nu, a Swedish-language knowledge base. The largest wikis are listed and updated on Wikimedia’s “meta” wiki.

Wikis and content management systems

This section needs additional citations for verification.

Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (November 2007)

Wikis have shared and encouraged several features with generalized content management systems (CMS), which are used by enterprises and communities-of-practice. Those looking to compare a CMS with an enterprise wiki should consider these basic features:

The name of an article is embedded in the hyperlink.

Articles can be created or edited at anytime by anyone (with certain limitations for protected articles).

Articles are editable through the web browser.

Each article provides one-click access to the history/versioning page, which also supports version differencing (“diff”Log in to see images! and retrieving prior versions.

The most recent additions/modifications of articles can be monitored actively or pbumively.

Easy revert of changes is possible.

None of these are particular to a wiki, and some have developed independently. Still the concept of a wiki unequivocally refers to this core set of features. Taken together, they fit the generative nature of the Internet, in encouraging each user to help build it.[12] It is yet to be studied whether an enterprise wiki encourages more usage, or leads to more knowledgeable community members, than other content management systems.

See also

[show]v • d • eWikis

Types Personal wiki · Bliki · Semantic wiki · Structured wiki · Corporate wiki · Peer-to-peer wiki

Components Wiki software · Wiki farm · Wiki application · Wiki database · Wikitext · InterWiki

Lists List of wikis · List of wiki software

Comparisons Comparison of wiki farms · Comparison of wiki software

Find more about wiki on Wikipedia’s sister projects:

Dictionary definitions

Textbooks

Quotations

Source texts

Images and media

News stories

Learning resources

Content management

Content management system

Customer engagement

Mbumively distributed collaboration

Revision control

Social software

Wikipedia community

Meta Wikimedia:List of largest wikis

Wiktionary

Notes

^ a b c d “wiki”, Encyclopædia Britannica, 2007

^ Ward Cunningham’s original description of Wiki.

^ Cunningham, Ward. Correspondence on the Etymology of Wiki. Retrieved on 2007-03-09.

^ Cunningham, Ward. Wiki History. Retrieved on 2007-03-09.

^ Cunningham, Ward. Wiki Wiki Hyper Card. Retrieved on 2007-03-09.

^ March 2007 new words, OED. Retrieved on 2007-03-16.

^ a b c d Richard Heigl, Markus Glaser, Anja Ebersbach(2006), p.51–54.

^ Richard Heigl, Markus Glaser, Anja Ebersbach(2006), p.10.

^ Soft Security. Retrieved on 2007-03-09.

^ WikiStats by S23. Retrieved on 2007-04-07.

^ Alexa Web Search – Top 500. Retrieved on 2007-04-07.

^ Zittrain, Jonathan. The Generative Internet. Retrieved on 2007-03-09.

References

Aigrain, Philippe (2003). The Individual and the Collective in Open Information Communities. Invited talk at the 16th Bled Electronic Commerce Conference, Bled, Slovenia, June 11, 2003.

Aronsson, Lars (2002). Operation of a Large Scale, General Purpose Wiki Website: Experience from susning.nu’s first nine months in service. Paper presented at the 6th International ICCC/IFIP Conference on Electronic Publishing, November 8, 2002, Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic.

Benkler, Yochai (2002). Coase’s penguin, or, Linux and The Nature of the Firm. The Yale Law Journal. v.112, n.3, pp.369–446.

Choate, Mark (2006). What makes an enterprise wiki? CMS Watch. April 28, 2006.

Cunningham, Ward and Leuf, Bo (2001): The Wiki Way. Quick Collaboration on the Web. Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-71499-X.

Delacroix, Jérôme (2005): Les wikis, espaces de l’intelligence collective, M2 Editions, Paris, ISBN 2-9520514-4-5.

Ebersbach, Anja, Glaser, Markus and Heigl, Richard (2005): Wiki. Web Collaboration. Springer, ISBN 3-540-25995-3.

Heigl, Richard; Glaser, Markus; Ebersbach Anja (2006): Wiki: web collaboration. Springer, ISBN 3540229396

Jansson, Kurt (2002): “Wikipedia. Die Freie Enzyklopädie.” Lecture at the 19th Chaos Communications Congress (19C3), December 27, 2002 intermot Berlin, Germany.

Klobas, Jane and others (2006): Wikis: Tools for Information Work and Collaboration. Oxford, UK, Chandos Publishing, ISBN 1-84334-179-4.

Lange, Christoph (ed., 2006). Wikis und Blogs – Planen, Einrichten, Verwalten. Computer- und Literaturverlag, ISBN 3-936546-44-4.

Mattison, David (2003). “QuickiWiki, Swiki, TWiki, ZWiki, and the Plone Wars: Wiki as PIM and Collaborative Content Tool.” Searcher: The Magazine for Database Professionals, v. 11, no. 4 (April 2003): 32–48

Möller, Erik (2003). Loud and clear: How Internet media can work. Presentation at the Open Cultures conference, June 5 & 6, 2003 Vienna, Austria.

Möller, Erik (2003). Tanz der Gehirne. Telepolis, May 9–30. Four parts: (i) “Das Wiki-Prinzip”, (ii) “Alle gegen Brockhaus”, (iii) “Diderots Traumtagebuch”, und (iv) “Diesen Artikel bearbeiten”.

Nakisa, Ramin (2003). “Wiki Wiki Wah Wah”[dead link]. Linux User and Developer v.29, pp.42 sanyodenki

Remy, Melanie. (2002). Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Online Information Review. v.26, n.6, p.434

New Media: Who are the real winners now we’ve all gone Wiki-crazy?, The Independent, June 26, 2006.

Father of Wiki Speaks Out on Community and Collaborative Development, eWeek, March 20, 2006.

External links

Listen to this article (info/dl)

This audio file was created from a revision dated 2007-03-14, and may not reflect subsequent edits to the article. (Audio help)

More spoken articlesWikiWikiWeb (the first wiki)

Wikipatterns.com A toolbox of patterns and anti-patterns, and a guide to major stages of wiki adoption that explores patterns to apply at each stage.

Wikis at HowStuffWorks.

“Information Wants to be Liquid” — Wired magazine article

What makes an ‘enterprise’ wiki Critical review of wikis in the enterprise

Science in the Web Age: Joint Efforts on wikis and the scientific community, from Nature magazine

Operation of a Large Scale, General Purpose Wiki Website – Book abstract

[show]v • d • eComputer-mediated communication

Online discourse environment, Online discussion, Communication software

Asynchronous conferencing E-mail • Electronic mailing list • Internet forum • Wiki

Synchronous conferencing

(Online chat) Instant messaging • Chat room (IRC) • Web chat site • Web conferencing • Videoconferencing • Data conferencing • Voice chat • VoIP • Webcam chat

Retrieved from “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki”

Categories: Semi-protected | Articles needing additional references from November 2007 | All articles with unsourced statements | Articles with unsourced statements since January 2008 | All articles with dead external links | Articles with dead external links since January 2008 | Spoken articles | Self-organization | Wikis

ViewsArticle Discussion View source History Personal toolsLog in / create account Navigation

Main Page

Contents

Featured content

Current events

Random article

Interaction

About Wikipedia

Community portal

Recent changes

Contact Wikipedia

Donate to Wikipedia

Help

Search

Toolbox

What links here

Related changes

Upload file

Special pages

Printable version

Permanent link

Cite this page

Languages

Afrikaans

Alemannisch

العربية

Aragonés

Bamanankan

বাংলা

Bân-lâm-gú

Bosanski

Brezhoneg

Български

Català

Cebuano

Česky

Cymraeg

Dansk

Deutsch

ދިވެހިބަސް

Eesti

Ελληνικά

Español

Esperanto

Euskara

فارسی

Føroyskt

Français

Furlan

Gaeilge

Galego

古文 / 文言文

한국어

Hrvatski

Igbo

Bahasa Indonesia

Interlingua

ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ/inuktitut

Italiano

עברית

ქართული

Latina

Latviešu

Lëtzebuergesch

Lietuvių

Limburgs

Magyar

Македонски

Malagasy

മലയാളം

Malti

Bahasa Melayu

Монгол

Nederlands

Nedersaksisch

नेपाली

日本語

‪Norsk (bokmål)‬

‪Norsk (nynorsk)‬

Nouormand

Plattdüütsch

Polski

Português

Ripoarisch

Română

Runa Simi

Русский

Shqip

Simple English

Slovenčina

Slovenščina

Soomaaliga

Српски / Srpski

Srpskohrvatski / Српскохрватски

Basa Sunda

Suomi

Svenska

Tagalog

தமிழ்

Tatarça

ไทย

Tiếng Việt

Тоҷикӣ

Türkçe

Українська

ייִדיש

粵語

中文

This page was last modified 22:58, 10 February 2008. All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Dogreat timesentation License. (See Copyrights for details.)

Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a U.S. registered 501©(3) tax-deductible nonprofit charity.

Privacy policy About Wikipedia Disclaimers

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!