Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Attack combos? Possible spoilers

UNDEAD_SAINT

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I can’t find anything on the wiki/forums about this, but a certain number of attacks without being hit leads up to what looks like an attack combo resulting in ego restore/secondary stat restore/extra pwnage. For example, as an Emo kid, Haiku + I have issues + Whine about significant other + Whine about school results in an extra fraction of the pwnage bar being lightly shaded. I haven’t figured out the finishing move but other combinations look like they restore ego and tears. Anyone have input?

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The ‘lightly shaded’ thing happens to me too, I’m pretty sure it’s a glitch – the second a change is made to the bar, the shaded bit disappears.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

That bug’s been around for months.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Saw that lots of times. My theory is that if you use certain combos, you don’t lose any processing power/tears/sexyness/douchebaggery.

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Theo de Raadt Posted:

Saw that lots of times. My theory is that if you use certain combos, you don’t lose any processing power/tears/sexyness/douchebaggery.

BUSTED

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I think a few stringed together attacks doing something special, like more damage, different .moar file chances, whatever, would be awesome!

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

Or a way to merge .moar files ( Horadric Cube amirite ).

Or receiving precious gems at rollovers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!