Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Did the Flezz economy just get raped overnight?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Has anyone ever suggested your character not healing to full after each successful forum run? Like, whatever happens to you in a forum sticks until rollover. I’ve always thought it was stupid that I could “spend” all my douchbaggery in a forum, then immediately go to another forum and do it all over again. It would make more sense that whatever you do in a day sticks until rollover (when you sleep it off).

I think if the post-forum heal to full was eliminated, and maybe forums (community ones at least, they’re so cake) got a boost to offense/pwnage, you’d at least force people to buy consumables. I don’t remember who said it, but, considering you get a full heal after successfully running a forum, buying an item that gives +100 or +200 secondary stat when attacks only cost like 10 is a dumb investment.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Veist Posted:

Either you are trolling or you have absolutely no idea what we’re discussing. Spending flezz on anything is a flezz sink, if we don’t need more flezz sinks then we don’t need people spending more flezz. These are mutually exclusive situations.

I will admit that the term ____ sink is relatively new to me. I don’t disagree that there needs to be more flezz spending. I do disagree with most of the suggestions that I have read so far.

UnlimitedANC

Avatar: 62422 Tue Nov 11 20:35:45 -0500 2008

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

was Posted:

I will admit that the term ____ sink is relatively new to me. I don’t disagree that there needs to be more flezz spending. I do disagree with most of the suggestions that I have read so far.

Yes, but you didn’t explain [why] you disagreed, in favor of whining about the game needing ‘better quality.’

Guess what? I made this thread to talk about the Flezz economy, and how we can best suggest they fix it. Nobody cares what you think about the game lacking challenge, so that’s why you’re being lauded here.

Go start a different thread for that. Thanks.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

UnlimitedANC Posted:

Yes, but you didn’t explain [why] you disagreed, in favor of whining about the game needing ‘better quality.’

Guess what? I made this thread to talk about the Flezz economy, and how we can best suggest they fix it. Nobody cares what you think about the game lacking challenge, so that’s why you’re being lauded here.

Go start a different thread for that. Thanks.

Is that so? Log in to see images!

I just prefer solutions that could fix more than one “problem”.

twas edited this message on 11/16/2008 7:10AM

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

was Posted:

I just prefer solutions that could fix more than one “problem”.

Multi-problem solutions aren’t always possible, and contrary to what you may think we can work on multiple problems at once without harming our effectiveness.

Come up with a list of other problems you consider to be important, and start a thread discussing them. Evil Trout’s comments suggest that he’s going to be using suggestions that have been proposed here, and the only thing preventing other issues from being resolved is that there are few or no people championing their severity.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Fiasco Posted:

I think that the central point that is being missed in this discussion is that Evil Trout has got to stop making these major changes (flezz, geronimo, cred) with no warning. That is the obnoxious part – that and that the changes are made after a bunch of players (me included) have already taken advantage but all the players that come after us get screwed.

I don’t think any of us disagree with the notion that flezz has to be drained out of the economy, but it should be announced. If not the actual details of the change at least something like, “Next Wednesday at midnight there will be substantial changes to the deliveries system.” Something for god’s sake!

This is a fair criticism.

I couldn’t possibly announce every tweak I do in advance, but for major ones like this in the future I will provide some kind of warning.

Fintago

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

This is a fair criticism.

I couldn’t possibly announce every tweak I do in advance, but for major ones like this in the future I will provide some kind of warning.

You could put it in a news letter and call it The “**** You Fish” Weekly

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Getting every alt to level 35 has gone from 4 weeks.. to 4 months. This is a major shame but oh well FW cant be perfect. As much as the ****ing has been done in this thread remember its only because you listen to us. So far aside from being given a surplus of Flezz and Cred and having that taken away, it’s been a pretty good game.

It does blow though that my awesome endgame is going to take a while.

A shrubbery

Avatar: 69558 Thu Dec 25 21:23:14 -0500 2008

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I was collecting Venus de Milos.

I’m hit the hardest

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

This is really not fair

revert please

then you can give a warning and implement later

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!