Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poetry Serious Post lol (Suggestion)

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

How about adding a limit to enemies, responses, ect you can make? I think a lot of us, including me, are taking advantage of the system and just creating a ****ton of suggestions. Jus saying.

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wat no that’s gay

(wrong forum too, double homo)

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

It’s something we’ve talked about doing, but I don’t think we’re quite at that point yet. Basically, when it becomes hard to find the quality submissions, we will start putting in limitations in one way or another.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

Since I don’t want to fabulous person up the forum with a whole new thread:

Are there any plans to improve the layout of the forum front page, so we can see who last posted/when etc? It seems sort of gimpy at the moment.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Also, there should be stalls for Klans. Or some kind of in-klan/interklan message system Log in to see images!

And, referencing the first poast, maybe you could take care of clutter by automatically deleting entries that dip below -5 or -10 or some appropriate number.

BirdofPrey edited this message on 02/11/2008 6:14PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I approve of all the above ideas.

I was thinking of burying -5 entries, but that may not be enough in the future. Maybe you’re allowed a certain amount, and you can delete your ****ty ones if they’re underperforming.

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I approve of all the above ideas.

I was thinking of burying -5 entries, but that may not be enough in the future. Maybe you’re allowed a certain amount, and you can delete your ****ty ones if they’re underperforming.

Alright, deleting the ****ty submissions is a good idea, but like, you have to look at this from my perspective.

If I can’t have a bajillion submissions, than my steady income of chocolate scoops (about 4 a minute) will be dramatically reduced. If I don’t have these scoops, (Chocolate, not Log in to see images!

BloodVex

[Fightan Amphibyans]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Maybe something along the lines of “You can only create as many names/threads/etc. as you’ve rated”? Of course, that would probably lead to someone just voting all of them down so they can post more…

Bruschi

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Bloodvex you’re a ****ing fabulous person fatbum. Why would you bother suggesting **** when you know no one is going to take you seriously?

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

BloodVex Posted:

Maybe something along the lines of “You can only create as many names/threads/etc. as you’ve rated”? Of course, that would probably lead to someone just voting all of them down so they can post more…

why critique your own suggestion?

because you knew it sucked bum and was a lame suggestion

fallingeastward edited this message on 02/12/2008 8:15AM

BloodVex

[Fightan Amphibyans]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I’m just throwing ideas out there, getting the creative juices flowing, you know?

And it’s not like That’s the only way that would work and I don’t want anyone to change it or add onto it.

ADDENDUM: How about limiting your ability to create enemies/replies etc. based on how yours are being rated? People sending out **** with consistently bad ratings get barred from submitting more, but better ratings don’t inhibit your privileges at all? It would cork the flow of bad submissions from people just typing random crap, and it would encourage well thought out ones.

BloodVex edited this message on 02/12/2008 1:03PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

BloodVex Posted:

ADDENDUM: How about limiting your ability to create enemies/replies etc. based on how yours are being rated? People sending out **** with consistently bad ratings get barred from submitting more, but better ratings don’t inhibit your privileges at all? It would cork the flow of bad submissions from people just typing random crap, and it would encourage well thought out ones.

I don’t think this is bad at all, actually, besides the inevitable whining that would ensue.

Also, there was an irritating occurence yesterday, when an excellent logo style made by an internet buddy of mine was basically ripped off, with nothing changed except for the font. I think at the least when there’s two ‘too similar’ entries, players should be encouraged to vote for the one created earlier. Unless the new one made a significant improvement, i guess.

BirdofPrey edited this message on 02/12/2008 1:40PM

Cat

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The problem would be that short of having been there when the ripped off entry was submitted, you don’t have a way to know which one popped up first.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!