Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Suggestion: Co-Op and Battle

GGsYoyo

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Ok so we know what Co-Op and Battle **** is right? Ok I was thinking about Co-Op against forums or a Battle mode (Two players, first to pwn the entire forum wins)

What do you guys think?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Co-op mode would be interesting, but it would probably require that players be able to use items on each other. It might even require some new items for larger raids.

As far as versus, that would be kinda pointless. Whoever had less lag would win.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Why don’t we re-balance clbumes first?

Doesn’t seem really fair for now because Hackers/Camwhores have huge advantages over Emo’s.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Can’t Emos wear glbumes? I thought any clbum could wear them if they showed up in the pwn shop. Once the better Ep2 glbumes crop up there, Camwhores will decidedly be at a disadvantage against everything but permanoobs and re-res.

After all, camwhores have already had their most significant advantage taken away; with the recent tweaks to deliveries and junk sell prices, Camwhores aren’t the high-flezz clbum they used to be. 60+ charisma is a nice and imposing number and all, but yesterday I compared my Camwhore’s deliveries with a ~20cha emokid and we both got the exact same items from pwning the exact same forums.

Really, what’s the point of a high-charisma clbum when charisma is capped so low?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Co-op mode would be interesting, but it would probably require that players be able to use items on each other. It might even require some new items for larger raids.

As far as versus, that would be kinda pointless. Whoever had less lag would win.

not if it was turn-based

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!