Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock SNAKE V LEON

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

WHAT’LL IT BE fabulous personS?

Ondore

Avatar: 61060 Thu Nov 13 21:33:52 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Apparently snake already snuck up on Leon and is going to shoot him in the legs in your pic, so I’d say he’s gonna win.

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ondore Posted:

Apparently snake already snuck up on Leon and is going to shoot him in the legs in your pic, so I’d say he’s gonna win.

See how Leon’s head is tilted? He could be watching snake, ready to do some bull**** acrobatics out of harm’s way.

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

Leon, Snake only rocks when infiltrating. If Leon knows he’s present, Leon has the advantage. Otherwise Snake will have the advantage in the form of a sneak attack.

Ondore

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Zi Posted:

See how Leon’s head is tilted? He could be watching snake, ready to do some bull**** acrobatics out of harm’s way.

No, he just thinks he heard something and is currently convincing himself not to check it out, which will, of course, be the last thing he ever does.

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Leon, Snake only rocks when infiltrating. If Leon knows he’s present, Leon has the advantage. Otherwise Snake will have the advantage in the form of a sneak attack.

Snake is just as awesome in open combat, all of the bosses in his games know where he is at the start of the battle, some of them always know where he is, and he still takes them out.

Ondore edited this message on 11/13/2008 11:39PM

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ondore Posted:

No, he just thinks he heard something and is currently convincing himself not to check it out, which will, of course, be the last thing he ever does.

Actually, I think that what snake is really doing is holding up the ‘vs’ sign for dogtags.

Ondore

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Zi Posted:

Actually, I think that what snake is really doing is holding up the ‘vs’ sign for dogtags.

Please, snake has been in so many vs. battles that he has more vs. dogtags than he knows what to do with just from taking them while he’s chilling after he won.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Snake.

Every other post in this thread that argues for Leon is clearly wrong, discredited, and officially not a part of this thread.

Therefore, Snake wins by default.

Lock thread now.

FreudianNigh-
tmare

Avatar: 74145 Wed Oct 29 09:25:46 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Snake.

Leon’s fabulous persongy emo haircut is obscuring his vision.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!