Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] CLOSED: Contest for 7 BP + E-Peen: Be my friend?!?

nevkick

Avatar: 16052 Thu Dec 04 03:36:13 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Supports nuclear holocaust in the form of clan love.

I should be your new best friend. Why, you ask? Well I may not be the most known player on Forumwarz but I have been here for a long time. I am highly respected within my clan and have lots of love to give. The name “Bootyhole” really strikes a chord in me. As a young boy this happened to be my favorite word. Coincidence? I think not. Destiny rather. You also may ask “what is a nevkick?” I am not a what, I am a who. And who I am is the best best friend ever. My reach of influence is far beyond the normal arms length. People listen to me for a few reasons. First, I haven’t made a complete bum of myself by trolling IDC and carrying on about who has what eppen and so forth. Secondly, I am respected. When you earn the respect of people they listen to what you have to say and take it to heart, if not voluntarily then subconsciously. And finally I have a picture, with more to come, of kittens. You can not have a best friend without kittens, God says so.

seldon

Avatar: 4309 Thu Feb 12 14:32:35 -0500 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I fellated my dog once... it was salty but I liked it.

I will fight to the death anyone who speaks ill of you.

and I make great cookies, Ill totally send you some.

also, I can suck a golf ball through a swizzle stick. Im just saying.

also also, my bum is tight like a five-year-old. still just saying.

seldon edited this message on 11/13/2008 4:45PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

seldon Posted:

also, I can suck a golf ball through a swizzle stick. Im just saying.

pics or gtfo

seldon Posted:

also also, my bum is tight like a five-year-old. still just saying.

still pics or gtfo

MC Banhammer edited this message on 11/13/2008 4:47PM

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

id be your best friend. im the only choice. pick me

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

you calling me out? Ill totally take pics.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I have no shred of decency and I have no problem with selling out. I also really like bumping old threads that have no relevance. In addition to making you look good, I will also do my best to make the other admins look awful. Also, this may be relevant to your interests Log in to see images!

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Hi

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

seldon Posted:

you calling me out? Ill totally take pics.

k

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

prepare to be BFF’d

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Jello, my new BFFFAaW!!

I will be tje Nicole to your Paris

the Bert to your Ernie,

the Barbie doll to your Tickle-me-Elmo,

the Tjeodore to your Alvin,

the Spirit to your Jound,

the Jalapeno to your Bootyhole.

As you will undoubtedly discover, I am relatively new to tjis game, and so I have none of the undesireable baggage tjat would definitely drag you down if you chose some other BFFFAaW.

I have many otjer qualities tjat I will use to benefit you as your BFFFAaW. Tje first is tje extra F I put in BFFFAaW. It stands for “forever” and demonstrates my complete and utter devotion to your cause.

My next useful trait is demonstrated by me replacing the “h”s in tjis post witj “J”s, even in my own name, in support of your screenname.

You’ll also notice my complete lack of shame in taking on botj male and female roles in my opening plea, even up to bumuming the persona of Nicole Ritcjie, leaving you the infinitely hotter and skankier Paris Jilton to use for your enjoyment.

Finally, my most important trait, tje one tjat will keep me at your side, eating out of your hand is tjat although I want to play the next episode, I’m entirely too cjeap to spring for tje BP on my own. I will tjerefore do absolutely everytjing you command, and probably quite a bit more in an effort to feed my forumwarz addiction.

Tjey all suck.

I suck you.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

who the **** cares about this thread briddy made a good post

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

kittiejenn Posted:

I have no shred of decency and I have no problem with selling out. I also really like bumping old threads that have no relevance. In addition to making you look good, I will also do my best to make the other admins look awful. Also, this may be relevant to your interests Log in to see images!

Im also open to being your bff as well Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

kittiejenn Posted:

[7:47] <kittiebot> hurp de _________

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

You guys want to spend a week defending This?

Not trollin’, just sayin…

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

CoreyJess Posted:

I shall not have you saying such rhings about JB…

um, gtfo

is that him?

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

MC Banhammer Posted:

still pics or gtfo

From this point forward we can run around non-rp forums saying “pics or gtfo””.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Hey JB. My name’s shrtcat. Here’s meh story.

Well for starters, I totally enjoy defending and standing up for my friends, I’ll spread the word on how great and awesome you are, on the point of almost spamming the hell out of every person. I will have no shame being “JB’s **** for the rest of my life” ,in fact, it’ll be a badge of honor to me actually.

My #1 Mission: To make sure no one on Forumwarz messes with JB, and that every noob knows how great you are.

You’ll be updated daily on everything that happened, and what didn’t happen.

Why would I be a good choice? I’m as nice as the day is long (Not sure if that makes sense), I’ll browse every single thread and make sure nothing wrong is going on, I’m dedicated, I’ll stay your friend after the week is up. I’ll do as I’m told(by you). I’ll someone who you can rely on, and you can tell if you had a bad day (I have super good experience cheering people up.)

And if there is anything else, any favor at all, I’ll go all the way to the end of the earth teh internetz to make you happy, to show you how awesome of a friend I’ll be. I’m also willing to change anything that doesn’t please you 100%.

That, is why I think I’d be a good candidate.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you consider picking me. Log in to see images!

Edit: I may not be able to do anything for you, Brownie-point-wise ( like make a comm. add), but don’t let that make you think I won’t be a good friend. Remember, a good friend will put up a comm. add about you, but a BEST friend, will spend hours, downing himself, to get the same effect as a comm. add. =)

shrtcat edited this message on 11/13/2008 6:01PM

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

shrtcat Posted:

My #1 Mission: To make sure no one on Forumwarz messes with JB, and that every noob knows how great you are.

Is this you included?

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

CoreyJess Posted:

Some FW members would defend JB for less than 7 BPs.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Lol.

Raepdog edited this message on 11/13/2008 8:14PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!