Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] CLOSED: Contest for 7 BP + E-Peen: Be my friend?!?

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Storm****er Posted:

♥♥♥ etc

After we just finished saying how JB didn’t like spam.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Cookies for JB, the rest of FW can have the leftovers.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Okay, we have a winrar!

First off, I just wanted to thank everyone who posted ITT and wanted to be my BFF. It means a lot to me, and I wish you all could have won. So, even as I announce my winner, I want to extend my friendship to anyone out there who wants it. After all, who needs a silly E-Peen to prove they’re someone’s friend? The following:

But wait…who said there can’t be runners-up? Not I! Like my homedawg Obama, I’m gonna “spread the wealth” a bit, to those contestants who I believe went the extra mile. I hereby deputize the following Friends to bumist shrtcat in his sacred and solemn duty:

Log in to see images!, an ED vet who has already taken immeasurable abuse on my behalf. He shall receive 5 BP + tips + the “Friend of Bootyhole: Frutescens” E-Peen™!

Log in to see images!, technically a Crotch Zombie admin whose low-key defense of my character is a couple rungs higher than the typical “JB is okay, I guess.” They receive 3 BP + tips + the “Friend of Bootyhole: Pubescens” E-Peen™!

And last but not least, SPECIAL KLANZ0R AWARD!!!!!!1

Log in to see images! are officially my friends. Their Klan will receive a “Friends of Bootyhole” Klan E-Peen™! No BP award, but the denizens of Forumwarz’s now-coolest Klan may approach me for special favors as needed.

A special thanks to The Suspender, who formed his own JB cult. Also, BlankTH, who bought a sweet community ad for me but kind of dropped the ball. Appreciate it, buds. But there can be only…three or so.

I look forward to seeing you all in the forums! It’s on like Donkey Kong. Log in to see images!

And now, a toast…to FRIENDSHIP!

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 11/16/2008 6:23PM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I can’t believe Johnny Mac got an epeen for bogging down the server and making mods consider a new rule for smiley spamming…

*facepalm*

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Awww, that is a sweet post and JB is a good man, although he does neglect his penor. Log in to see images!

Brainfreeze will be here for you, sweetie. Log in to see images!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

FalconFour Posted:

I can’t believe Johnny Mac got an epeen for bogging down the server and making mods consider a new rule for smiley spamming…

*facepalm*

We were considering that for a long time. He didn’t invent the ****.

BTW, congrats on making the Frenemies list! Log in to see images!

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Congratz to shrtcat !

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

We were considering that for a long time. He didn’t invent the ****.

BTW, congrats on making the Frenemies list! Log in to see images!

Oy. I thought you were a cool guy. Just not worth senselessly and mindlessly fellating twenty-four seven. You know? I’d never say you’re a bad guy. I guess “frenemies” is alright… Log in to see images!

Either way, Johnny Mac really pushed it over the top with those posts. Really over the top. Exploit over-the-top.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Okay, we have a winrar!

First off, I just wanted to thank everyone who posted ITT and wanted to be my BFF. It means a lot to me, and I wish you all could have won. So, even as I announce my winner, I want to extend my friendship to anyone out there who wants it. After all, who needs a silly E-Peen to prove they’re someone’s friend? The following:

But wait…who said there can’t be runners-up? Not I! Like my homedawg Obama, I’m gonna “spread the wealth” a bit, to those contestants who I believe went the extra mile. I hereby deputize the following Friends to bumist shrtcat in his sacred and solemn duty:

Log in to see images!, an ED vet who has already taken immeasurable abuse on my behalf. He shall receive 5 BP + tips + the “Friend of Bootyhole: Frutescens” E-Peen™!

Log in to see images!, technically a Crotch Zombie admin whose low-key defense of my character is a couple rungs higher than the typical “JB is okay, I guess.” They receive 3 BP + tips + the “Friend of Bootyhole: Pubescens” E-Peen™!

And last but not least, SPECIAL KLANZ0R AWARD!!!!!!1

Log in to see images! are officially my friends. Their Klan will receive a “Friends of Bootyhole” Klan E-Peen™! No BP award, but the denizens of Forumwarz’s now-coolest Klan may approach me for special favors as needed.

A special thanks to The Suspender, who formed his own JB cult. Also, BlankTH, who bought a sweet community ad for me but kind of dropped the ball. Appreciate it, buds. But there can be only…three or so.

I look forward to seeing you all in the forums! It’s on like Donkey Kong. Log in to see images!

Aw Thanks man! I’m so honoured! Take my word, you won’t regret picking me!Log in to see images!

Also congratulations to everyone else you all put an excellent effort in. This calls for a celebration, no?

Well, as soon as I’m done my stupid Canadian history bumignment, we can all discuss about stuff! (Give me like, 6 hours) But we can’t forget that we have to get down to serious business… Log in to see images!

Thanks again everyone! Especially Jalapeño Bootyhole (See what I did thar?), you really are a fun guy to be around, and,(beware of corny-ness ahead) if I knew you in person, you’d probably be one of my bestest buds!

I’ll see y’all around after I finish some things, arite? Thanks again!

Edit: Sorry I can’t stick around right now, but unfortunately, I’m running late on things….

shrtcat edited this message on 11/16/2008 6:53PM

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I guessing that’s “The only ship that’s worth a damn … ”, but

" This video is not available in your country."

Anyhow, how could we not love JB? Nothing like winning for being yourself. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Bumping this thread as the first enemy Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

quangntenemy Posted:

Bumping this thread as the first enemy Log in to see images!

And with that, I’m closing this thread…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!