Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Good Idea/Bad Idea? Rare Threads

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Why isn’t this in the game yet?

XxXx402xXxXx

Avatar: 77483 Sat Oct 25 21:10:48 -0400 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Crinkz Posted:

Why isn’t this in the game yet?

ET is obviously really busy—with all this cool stuff like the Christmas Raffle and the new auction system, no one can accuse the Crotch Zombie team of being lazy.

To be honest an idea as complex as this might be better saved for release with a new episode, kind of like how the webspider/.moar system was.

I-Love-to-Se-
e-Me-Smile

Avatar: 41870 Tue Oct 21 21:15:20 -0400 2008

Level 55 Camwhore

HaHeHeHeHaHa Taaaaaaaalkto mepleeeeease

Thought it might be fun to revive this topic (alt of 402) now that Ep 3 is out so everyone can admire my ****ty photoshops more.

If nothing else, I think it’s a cool idea to keep the player in touch with the various interesting personalities of the NPCs in the game. Aside from a select few people, once you’ve completed mission X, they log off sTalk (except Ophelia who will be AFK forever) and you never see them again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!