Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Can Troll's equip Eyeball Piercing?

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

There’s a section in my Items for unequipable items and Eyeball Piercing is in the Pawn Shop.

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

eyeball piercing is pretty much the reason why they created unequippable items section

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

After wasting 5,000+ Flezz may I suggest that instead of the pop up saying it is little use to a Troll it say it is no use to a Troll. I thought it was like to glbumes, the stat bonuses help but the tears don’t. If Troll’s can’t use piercings why do they have a section for unequible items?

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

It’s my fault! Log in to see images!

I posted about how much the eyeball piercing was enabling me to finally kick some bum and that’s when Trout disabled it, although I think he was planning on doing that all along and my post just reminded him to do it.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I’m glad I found this threat – otherwise I would have wastet about 10000F on the eyeball piercing

Giant Turd

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Interesting. I’ve bought it anyway in case it can be exploited at a later date. Log in to see images!

The majority of clbum specific items would logically be useful to all clbumes. That’s one thing that’s always bugged me about this game. Anyone should be able to wear a shoe or pierce their bum. Sure that would kill the game, but it’s something to ponder.

Imaging a troll pimped out with shoes, glbumes, tattoos, piercings, and an overcoat.

Not just the incredible stat boost, but the actual image of that. It’d be totally pimp.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!