Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock The truth about Fran (spoiler warning, might kill the fantasy)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Soon.

In before mbumive bashing.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

PLEASE don’t say you’re a guy. That would just ruin EVERYTHING. Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

She’s a red haired canadian guy.

Proof=neither one gets laid.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

What “fantasy” are you going to ruin? That you’re an ugly, fat and stupid deviantartfabulous person? Oh no!

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SG94 Posted:

What “fantasy” are you going to ruin? That you’re an ugly, fat and stupid deviantartfabulous person? Oh no!

Good morning, SG! I really needed some more hate from the person who hates me the most Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Whatever, question still stands.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

how did the fran club remove ur male reproductive organ from theyre mouths long enoguh to turn on u

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

The word faeces is the plural of the Latin word fæx meaning “dregs”. There is no singular form in the English language, making it a plurale tantum. There are many colloquial terms for feces, of which some are considered profanity (such as **** and crap) while others (such as poo, poop, dookie, doody, and turds) are not. Terms such as dung, scat, spoor and droppings are normally used to refer to animal feces.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Angry hobo Posted:

The word faeces is the plural of the Latin word fæx meaning “dregs”. There is no singular form in the English language, making it a plurale tantum. There are many colloquial terms for feces, of which some are considered profanity (such as **** and crap) while others (such as poo, poop, dookie, doody, and turds) are not. Terms such as dung, scat, spoor and droppings are normally used to refer to animal feces.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Islamic toilet etiquette

* Say before entering the toilet: In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (Al-Bukhaaree)

* One should enter the toilet with the left foot and leave with the right foot.

* It is not permissible to enter the toilet whilst carrying or wearing anything bearing the name of Allah, such as the Quran, or any book with the name of Allah in it, or jewelry such as bracelets or necklaces engraved with the name of Allah.

* One should remain silent whilst on the toilet. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is forbidden.

* One should not face nor turn your back on Al-Qiblah whilst relieving yourself.

* One should be out of sight of people when going to the toilet[citation needed]

* It is considered forbidden to relieve oneself whilst standing up, lying down or if you are completely nude.[citation needed]

* One should avoid going to the toilet anywhere where people may take rest or gather for any purpose.[citation needed]

* Do not raise clothes until you get close to the ground and do not uncover the body any more than is needed.

Defecation in squatting position

* One should sit on the feet (e.g. squat) keeping thighs wide apart with the stress on the left foot.

* Do not look to the private parts of the body nor the waste matter pbumed from the body.

* Do not sit more than needed.

* Do not spit, blow nose, look hither and thither, touch the body unnecessarily nor look towards the sky but relieve oneself with the eyes downcast in modesty.[citation needed]

* After relieving oneself it is essential to perform Istinjaa (washing with water) of the bum and/or genitals with the left hand and water[citation needed]. The precise mode of performing Istinjaa has also been defined by religious leaders: “At the beginning of Istinja, it is preferable to use toilet paper three times. If Istinjaa is being done on a hot day, then the person should start from the front to the back and then from the back to the front and the third time from the front to the back. If Istinjaa is being done on a cold day, then he should begin from the back to the front. After wiping, he should wash his hand first and then he should cleanse himself with two fingers and three fingers if necessary together with ‘pouring’ water. When using the two fingers, one should keep the middle finger in front and the ring and index finger behind it. After beginning with the fingers in this position, he should bring the ring finger forward and rub with the middle finger and ring finger. Thereafter, he will wipe with the index finger, if necessary. He should continue until all the impurity and smell is removed. The left over water after Istinjaa is paak only if there is no impurity in it.” (Mufti Ebrahim Desai) And further: “To wash the orifice with water, even though no filth is stuck to it after relieving oneself, is desirable. If the filth is sticking to it (less than a Dirham or equal to it) then the use of water is ‘Sunnah’ (optional) and in the case the filth stuck to the orifice is more than a Dirham then its washing with the water is ‘Fard’. (obligatory)” Islamic Academy

* Other than toilet paper, water and the left hand Istinjaa can be performed with earth, grit, stones and worn-out cloths provided they are all clean. It is forbidden to perform Istinyaa with bone, any edible item, dry dung, baked brick, potsherd, coal, fodder, writing paper and anything which has even a small value.

* After this process the hands should also be washed.

* When leaving the toilet one should also say a prayer, “Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief.”

Note that it is known that many of these rules are not compulsory to all Muslims and fall into the category of the Sunnah, though it may be compulsory to just the Muslims that are in Mecca itself near the Ka’aba. As a further note many people believe that many points mentioned today are outdated since in modern times toilets have become clean tiled areas compared to hundreds of years ago when they were confined areas in the desert.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

this thread is now about Log in to see images!.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Angry hobo Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!