Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Hey does anyone wanna do a Dwarf Fortress bloodline game?

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

TSB games seem to get abandoned pretty quickly Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Dwarf Fortress? We’re talking about Runescape?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Inertia Posted:

...no

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Inertia Posted:

that’s almost as bad as when a lady looked over my friend’s shoulder when he was raiding with his guild and concluded that he was “playing pokemon or something”

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

i still have no idea how to play or anything like that but you can name another dorf after me if you like Log in to see images!

Inertia Posted:

oh god get out you just usurped quang2uifsfhsdfsdfng as the worst poster jesus christ

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Subscribing to this thread. I’d join in except that I have never played a DF game for more than ten minutes and I’d get everyone killed in stupid ways. Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

So do we have to be a member to play this Runescape gaem? ‘Cause I’m not, and I don’t think you can go to the Dwarf Fortress unless you are.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

not rp forum, stop being fabulous persons and google it instead of trying to be clever

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

If you can’t google dwarf fortress you don’t deserve it so I’ll just link to the saga of boatmurdered

http://fromearth.net/LetsPlay/Boatmurdered/

Nillo Posted:

Subscribing to this thread. I’d join in except that I have never played a DF game for more than ten minutes and I’d get everyone killed in stupid ways. Log in to see images!

Losing is fun though Log in to see images!

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’ve been meaning to try and make time to learn to play this. Though I’m afraid that if I do, it might end up stealing my life away from me.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Downloading it now, never heard of it before this thread.

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

crayoncakes Posted:

If you can’t google dwarf fortress you don’t deserve it so I’ll just link to the saga of boatmurdered

Jesus if someone wants me to play something the least they could do is link me to it ****.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

looks like it will be terribly difficult to play without a number pad so I’ll have to give it a go after I fix my pc.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Wylin Posted:

looks like it will be terribly difficult to play without a number pad so I’ll have to give it a go after I fix my pc.

you don’t need a number pad.

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Seriously what the **** is this ****?

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

Lord Shplane Posted:

Seriously what the **** is this ****?

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Inertia Posted:

.Xt1C1CnCnt1t1t1t1C1CnC1t1tnt1C1Cnt1CnC1t1t1tnt1tnCnCntnt1C1C1tnC1t1tnt1C1t1t1t1tnC1Cn1Y.     
    .MMMMMMMMMM@MMMMM@M@M@M@M@MMMMMMM@MMM@MMMMM@MMMMM@M@MMM@M@MMMMM@M@M@M@M@M@MMM@M@M@MMMMM@MMM@.   
   .MM6#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#@QC$@#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$W8MM.  
   ;M8Q@@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#M  :M#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#UBM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$@@@Q@@#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##@zBM@  
   :MZ0@#$#$#B#B#$#$#$#B#$#B#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#@M##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#B#B#$#B#$#$#$#$#B#$@#UWM#  
   iMEE@$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##@z$M@  
   :M80@#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$@#@@@#@$#B#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#B#$#$#$#$#B#$#B#B#$#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#B#B#$#$#$@MMMMMMM@$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$###zBM@  
   iMb0@#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$###$@$@M@,   :@@#$#$#$#B#$#B#$#$#$#B#$##@M@##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$@#UQM#  
   iMEE@##$#$#$#B#$#B#$#$##MMMMMMMM@      .M##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$MEXMM@@$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#B###z$M@  
   :MZ0@#$#B#B#$#$#$#B#$@@MMW0WQW0MW      ,M@B#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$@M0  #MM@##$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEb@$#$#$#$#$#B#$##@@M9       ;MB.   :MM##$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$##MB   ;MMM##$#$#$#$#$#$#B##@zBM@  
   :M80##$#$#$#$#$#$#$@MMc   i7CY  cMMMMMMM##$#$#$#$#$###$#$#$#$#$@M#     UMM@@$#$#$#$#$#B#$@#UWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#B#$#$#$#$@MM.   MMMM0      SM@#@#@$#$@@M@M@M@M@M@M@M@M@M@       QMM@##$#$#B#$#$##@z$M@  
   :MZ0##$#$#$#$#B#B#@@   .MMMMi       6MMMMMM@#@@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM        ,MMM##$#B#$#B#$@#UQM#  
   iMEb@$#$#B#$#$#$#$@B. tMMMM.        ,MM@@#@@@M#                             7MM##$#$#$#$##@2BM@  
   :MZ0##$#B#$#B#$#$##MMMMMMQ     .@,          MM#                               tM##$#B#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEb@$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$@#@M6     oMMMY;;ii:i,iQMM@                               0@#$#$#$#B##@2BM@  
   :M80##$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$##M:     c@MMMMMMMMMMMM#M$ ...,.,.,.......,::          WMM#$#B#$#B#$@#IWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#$#B#$######@Mv        8MMM#@#@#@$@#@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM        UMM@@$#$#$#$#$##@z$M@  
   iM80@#$#$#$#B##@MMMMMMMM7  tMo     1@@##$#$#B##@#@#@#@#@#@@@@@#@M@      iMMM##$#$#B#$#$#$@#AWM#  
   iMEE@$#B#$#$#$@#I2ZAZAEB.  #MMMZ.   iM#B#$#B#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$M$    .@MM@$#$#$#$#$#$#B##@zBM@  
   :MZ0##$#$#B#$@Mv           9M@@MM   YM##$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#B#M#   0MM@@$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#$#$Mn  .........WM##MM   XM@B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$##M6 cMMM##$#$#B#$#$#$#$#B###zBM@  
   :MZ0##$#B#$#$##MMMMMMMMMMMMM###MM   7M##$#B#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#@0AMM@$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#B#$##@@@#@#@@@#@##$#@M   7M@$#B#B#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#@M##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$###z$M@  
   :MZ0##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##MM   ;M##B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$@#AQM#  
   iMEE@$#$#B#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#@M   UM#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$###2BM@  
   iM80##$#$#$#B#B#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#@MMMM@##$#$#B#$#$#$#B#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$@#IQM#  
   iMEb@$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#B#$#$#$#$@#@@###B#B#$#$#$#B#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##@zBM@  
   :M80@#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#B#$@#IWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$##@##$#$#$#####$@######$#$###$#$#$#$#$#$#####$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$##@z$M@  
   iMZ0@#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##@@MMMMMMM##$@@MMMMMMM@MMM@@@MMM@MMM@M@##@@MMMMMMM#@$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#@MMM@$0W$MMMM@@@@MMMMMMMMMM@MM@MMMMMMM#@@MMMM@0QW@MMM@$#$#$#$#$#$#$###zBM@  
   iMZ0@#$#B#$#$#$#B#$#@M#:        i@MM            .M          @MMt        .0M@$#$#$#B#$#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEE@$#B#$#B#$#B#$##M9     IX     MM            7M.         MM     vb     ZM#$#$#$#$#$#$##@zBM@  
   :Mb0##B#$#$#$#$#$#$@M.    ;MM     zM#MMb     MMMMM.    ,MMMMMz     MM.    iM##B#B#$#$#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEb@$#$#B#B#$#$#$#@M     vMM     AMMMMz     MM@MM.    iMMMMMY     MM     iM@B#$#$#$#$#$##@zBM@  
   :Mb0@#B#$#$#$#$#$#$@M     iMMMMMMMM@$@Mo     MM@@M.     i:.1MY     MM.    ,M##$#$#$#B#B#$@#IWM#  
   iMEb@$#B#B#$#$#$#$#@M     YM  ... YM@#M1     MM#@M.        cMc     MM     :M@$#$#$#$#$#$##@zBM@  
   :Mb0##B#$#$#$#$#$##@M     vM      tM#@Mn     MM#@M.    .#QI@M7     MM.    :M##$#B#$#$#$#$@#UQM#  
   iMEE@##$#$#$#$#$#$#@M     cMM     IM@#M1     MM#@M.    :MMM@Mc     MM.    iM@$#$#$#B#$#$##@z$M@  
   :MZ0##$#$#$#$#$#$#$@M     cMM     2M#@MS     MM#@M.    .M@$@MX     MM.    iM##$#$#$#$#$#$@#AWM#  
   iMEb@$#$#B#$#$#$#$##MY     o1     SM@#MX     @M$@M      M@#$M#     cb     #M#$#$#$#B#$#$##@zBM@  
   :M80@#$#$#$#B#$#$#$@@ME,     .o   1M$@MY     M@##M     .M@$##MMX        ,@M@##$#$#$#$#$#$@#AQM#  
   iMEE@$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$@@MMM#WQ@MMMM@M@##@$@MMMM@@$#@#MMMM@@$#$##MMMM@0QB@MMM@$#$#$#$#B#$#$##@2BM@  
   :MZ0@#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$@#@MMMMM@#MMM@@$##@@MMM@#$#$@@MMM@@$#$#B##@@MMMMMMM####$#$#$#$#$#$#$@#AWM#  
   iMEE@$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$####@##$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##@$#$#$#$#$#$#$##@##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##@zBM@  
   :MZ0@#$#$#$#B#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$@#UWM#  
   iMEb@##$#B#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#B#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$##MMM##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$######@$@#@#@$####@zBM@  
   iM80@@$###$#$###$#$#$@$#$@$#$#$#$#$#$#$###$##M87QM##$#$##@$###$@#@$#$#$@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#UWM#  
   ;MQ6@#@#@#@#@#@@@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@M. iM@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@UAUbZZ286AI6UQ92Q#S$M@  
    MMWZ86b9bE0b0bQEE989Z6b9b6b686898686b986b6b900800686b986b6b989b989868989bZEZb8EbEZb8b8bZb6W@MQ  
     MMMMMMMM@BM#@W$MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM@   
      :6#$#$#W###B$B###$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#####$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$###$#$###$@$#####$#$#$#$Z.    

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

you don’t need a number pad.

Yeah, I couldn’t figure out which bumon to get my castle or fortress or town (or whatever you need to do to start) to drop, and by then I was tired of looking at text on my little laptop screen.

I got one of these lightweight ones, nice and light but the screen is only like 7 inches tall.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!