Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Goddamn rerolling forums every half-hour, just so I can race my alts through when the good one has a decent number of threads.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Seriously. I know it’s better for the server than re-rolling every time I refresh, but what harm would a fixed number of threads do, exactly?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Yeah! If only that number would stay consistently high, so we can maximize our credit for it!

Err… I mean…

Yeah! If only that number would stay consistently low, so we can speedrun it!

Err… I mean…

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

This has been a problem forever. I remember dreading trying to get 8 Praypal20s in back in the day when I was grinding 2 characters at once.

Now that basically every character can get through geronimo, second wife, etc in under a minute (bumuming no lag) it’s not as bad as it used to be but it can still be annoying.

If we are talking about ponies though I would love to see the number of current threads for each forum in the forums and community forums listing. That way i don’t have to enter and leave every half hour to see if the forum I’m spading is at max threads yet.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

MC Banhammer Posted:

Yeah! If only that number would stay consistently high, so we can maximize our credit for it!

Err… I mean…

Err… I mean…

I feel that a single number would eventually change the averages for speedruns. Still, good point.

Vuron Posted:

(ellipsis)I would love to see the number of current threads for each forum in the forums and community forums listing. That way i don’t have to enter and leave every half hour to see if the forum I’m spading is at max threads yet.

That, however, is better.

Vuron

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

Err… I mean…

Err… I mean…

Technically fixed length forums can be both hit for maximum cred and speedruns simultaneously Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Vuron Posted:

Now that basically every character can get through geronimo, second wife, etc in under a minute

Really? Even when you’re playing through the game for the first time? There are a bunch of people doing that, you know.

Vuron Posted:

If we are talking about ponies though I would love to see the number of current threads for each forum in the forums and community forums listing.

QFT

MC Banhammer edited this message on 11/10/2008 11:30AM

Marktroll

[Brainfreeze]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Actually, I can think of of one unbeatable forum where fewer threads is never a good thing. Especially when you consider the boss thread bug, which lets you finish the game on the second thread by hotkeying the highest numbered thread
Marktroll edited this message on 11/10/2008 11:54AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Marktroll Posted:

which lets you finish the game on the second thread by hotkeying the highest numbered thread

HOLEE ****!

Marktroll

[Brainfreeze]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Inertia Posted:

HOLEE ****!

Not really. There’s no advantage to doing it.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Marktroll Posted:

Not really. There’s no advantage to doing it.

speedrun?

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

You can’t speedrun geronimo and the only other forum with a boss thread is a sub-forum of another, so I don’t think it’s eligible for lemons anyway. Are the sub-forums even accessible outside of the storyline?
Adeptus edited this message on 11/10/2008 12:55PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Adeptus Posted:

You can’t speedrun geronimo and the only other forum with a boss thread is a sub-forum of another, so I don’t think it’s eligible for lemons anyway. Are the sub-forums even accessible outside of the storyline?

my alt got 2 lemons at pp: rotm
you cant pwn rotm anymore after that though

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Adeptus Posted:

forgot that fact
oh

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Nicco Posted:

my alt got 2 lemons at pp: rotm

you cant pwn rotm anymore after that though

Ah didn’t know that, cool. You can also get vanilla from it, too. I guess it’s a minor advantage, but yeah, hardly game breaking since it’s a one-off.

Vuron

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

At least of RotM you have to pwn all the forums in order to beat the theorem mission so jumping ahead to the boss forum serves no purpose.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!