Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me 1337 camwhores report in

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

My Emo Kid gets max deliveries, and his Luck and Charisma are pathetic (18 and 14 respectively, this last rollover). Judging by my lowbie Hacker, who switches to Luck boxes for rollovers, those stats seem more important when pwning lower-leveled forums (probably some sort of multiplier that works off of the cred gained from a forum). The flezz cap really eliminated any use characters might have for those stats.

On-topic, yeah. No need for stats other than offense (and the off point into Ego for survivability, as Fran pointed out) when you can one-shot damn near everything. Camwhores and Hackers are especially effective at this strategy; Camwhores get good stats and awesome attacks, while Hackers have slightly weaker attacks but complete statistical superiority. Upkeep costs vanish when you don’t get hit, and the flezz cap at rollovers makes Charisma and Luck utterly useless.

Not to mention, killing threads faster makes you better at Domination. Enjoy.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Ego 1160

Sexiness 1085

Level 26

Offense 53

Defense 52

Luck 36

Frugality 12

Charisma 50

Upkeep 7

While I can’t one-shot every thread I don’t to too badly. After pwning 12 forums yesterday at 27 and lower I got 12 Venus’s, 12 pipe organs, and a few other cheaper items x12. It works out pretty well, I never need consumables and I still have a few levels tyo go which I can put most of it into offense… that’s what? 15 more offense points? I can always haxl f I want, even if this suits me for now.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Note: based off of my spading it definitely seems that luck is a major factor in regards to .moar files.

On forums that have rare files or multiple rare files I typically get a far greater percentage of rare files on my high luck characters. As I’m currently spading for rare items this is a big advantage.

I suspect that if we ever have a .moar file trading dump that being able to sell high-end .moar files will be the key to making a big jump in flezz rather than the deliveries mechanism.

Fluffybunnyk-
ins

Avatar: 49493 Fri Oct 17 17:36:25 -0400 2008

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Hacker

76 luck without any attempts at farming as yet.

Fluffybunnykins edited this message on 11/10/2008 1:49PM

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

As you reach the highest levels offense trumps a lot of things. As an emo I haven’t tried to go for speed runs yet, so I’m still taking a hit or 2 in a forum but not that many because my offense is at 69.

scullyangel Posted:

the best defense is a good offense. You know who said that? Mel, the cook on Alice.

Boot to the head

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

This is all very fascinating.

I’d really like to start a group data-gathering effort so we can really get to the bottom of this charisma/luck thing. It seems though that the results won’t apply to much to camwhores though, because they get plenty of free charisma and luck is also important in collecting .moar files. I’m also wondering if luck increases the chance of a forum dealing 0 damage.

It’s become apparent to me the the FW battle system needs some tweaking. While I suppose that balancing your build will become more important again with the introduction of more challenging Ep. 3 forums, I still feel that it is much too simple.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I don’t think luck effects damage dealt to you. Defense is more helpful as it is more about being able “evade” attacks.

EDIT: Harder ep 3 forums- can you imagine a level 70?

Balloon edited this message on 11/10/2008 8:41PM

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

For all those interested in what I have to say(hurr) here is the aforementioned thread:

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17414

Tig O-Bitties

Avatar: 24201 Thu Nov 06 12:02:31 -0500 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Well, I’m not 1337, but here are my stats anyway, because I’m a huge attention whore.

Ego 895

Sexiness 1330

Offense 55

Defense 37

Luck 29

Frugality 4

Charisma 51

Upkeep 6

Alignment 67% Good

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Zi Posted:

It’s become apparent to me the the FW battle system needs some tweaking. While I suppose that balancing your build will become more important again with the introduction of more challenging Ep. 3 forums, I still feel that it is much too simple.

I would certainly hope not. Something that forced a “safe” build would completely defeat the purpose of .moar files. Everyone is talking exclusively about upgrade points, but there is a secondary “upgrade point” system in place already – this being .moar files.

On one of my characters I have gathered .moar files that give a total of 13 frugality when equipped. On others I have files that boost offense, defense, luck, charisma. These files are clearly intended to be used in conjunction with build, swapping out files when performing different tasks. The “cost” for these files is grinding the forums they drop in, the “benefit” is freeing up more upgrade points to be used in another more universally beneficial stat. After all, why would I put permanent points into frugality if I can equip a few .moar files when I need to buy or sell something? I think this system is awesome.

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

scullyangel Posted:

I would certainly hope not. Something that forced a “safe” build would completely defeat the purpose of .moar files. Everyone is talking exclusively about upgrade points, but there is a secondary “upgrade point” system in place already – this being .moar files.

On one of my characters I have gathered .moar files that give a total of 13 frugality when equipped. On others I have files that boost offense, defense, luck, charisma. These files are clearly intended to be used in conjunction with build, swapping out files when performing different tasks. The “cost” for these files is grinding the forums they drop in, the “benefit” is freeing up more upgrade points to be used in another more universally beneficial stat. After all, why would I put permanent points into frugality if I can equip a few .moar files when I need to buy or sell something? I think this system is awesome.

All I’m saying is that it’s too easy. I’m saying that all builds are relatively the same, meaning super offense and whatever you get through equips.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

If you can single hit your way through all forums, is there even a point to collecting .moar files? Except of course for the actual collecting aspect which will appeal to a certain section of gamers, I see none.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Realistically my camwhore already can 1-hit everything but the some of the 3000+ clbum forums, and pentagon but yes fundamentally there is no real point to collecting .moar files currently. It doesn’t take that long to get ****.milf, pictures of you and moar random.

With the exception of the spider e-peen which can be completed in 3-4 trips to a single forum there really isn’t enough accomplishments (e-peen) attached to .moar file hunting. Perhaps Evil Trout should reward e-peens for the first character to successfully complete a specific combo of files or be the first to bumemble darkside.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!