Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Failout III

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Who here has Fallout? Im an asian woman whos in the middle of good and evil.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I do, I have a good guy and an evil chick, evil chick is a lot more fun for me though

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FAIL Posted:

I do, I have a good guy and an evil chick, evil chick is a lot more fun for me though

Did you blow up Megaton? The **** who wants the book keeps dieing at random times for me. First thing I did was when I met the Atom Peopl was scream “YOUR HEATHEN GOD SCARES ME!” and killed everyone.

I have high speech abilities.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

fallout III: hey look you can have sex with people!!!11

Rei-Rei-Rei

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

**** yeah I’ve been playing FO3 for about 20min and it’s ****ing awesome!

GM Pax

Avatar: 21782 Thu Nov 20 21:29:08 -0500 2008

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Just finished my second playthrough a couple hours ago.

First time, I followed the main path, very little side-tracking, just “did what I was told”. (Favored small guns; the combat shotgun was my personal favorite.)

Second time, I did every side-mission I could … as a very, very NICE guy. Log in to see images! (Favored energy weapons – GAWD, the plasma rifle is fun!!)

Next time, I plan on being the evil-est evil **** ever to blight the surface of the earth. Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

very very evil asian woman here, pretty good with all weaps cept unarmed,

high lockpick and sneak skills…perks: toughness, black widow, cannibal, thief, educated, intense training, etc

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

It’s p ****ing cool, a ghoul was running right for me, I ducked, went into VATS right before he hit me, blew his head off and his body flew right over me. IN SLOW MOTION. Which is awesome too.

Also blowing up that city was p ****ing cool.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

I have a specailized evil asian ninja named Phuk Yu. I have the perks: Thief and Iron Fist (3), bloody mess, mr sandman, silent run, light step, better crits, and will soon get paryl palm and ninja. I also have some filler perks like Here & Now and Mysterious Stranger (who looks a lot like Mr. Burke) Ive Max’d out my Unarmed, melee and sneak. Im working on lockpick, science, explosives and small arms (for my sniper rifle.) My charisma is 1, so i raised my Agility, STR, Luck and INT all for PERK requirements (MIN-MAX)

Im about midway through the main plot, i recon, but ive spent most of my time exploring metro tunnels. I favor medium armor (currently Talon Combat) and have just killed a Deathclaw for my gauntlet weapon. At level 16 I can kill a Yao Guoi and Powar Armor in one hit with a stealthboy while hidden, but in a straight up fight i need to use stimpacks in large amounts.

Im evil but not Very Evil and give water to bums to raise it back up after it goes down because if i was Very Evil I would just slaughter everybody. Phuk Yu is driven mostly by greed and perfecting his skills.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I hear it’s like Oblivion except everything’s been nuked and there are guns. Is this so?

‘Cause if it is this is the next game I’m getting after Armored Core: For Answer.

foxfabulous personboy

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Rei-Rei-Rei Posted:

**** yeah I’ve been playing FO3 for about 20min and it’s ****ing awesome!

Woah! Like you couldn’t do this in any other fallout! Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Lord Shplane Posted:

I hear it’s like Oblivion except everything’s been nuked and there are guns. Is this so?

‘Cause if it is this is the next game I’m getting after Armored Core: For Answer.

its a lot like oblivion in many ways

GM Pax

Avatar: 21782 Thu Nov 20 21:29:08 -0500 2008

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Yes and no.

It’s very much like Oblivion, it does have guns, and everything has been SERIOUSLY ****ed-over with nuclear weapons (and there’s a room I got into that had over TWENTY unexploded atomic bombs O_O).

However, the explorable area is a lot smaller than Cyrodil. As well, levelling is different … closer to earlier Fallout games than to Oblivion; what you use has no bearing on what you improve when you level, and you don’t have to sleep to level up … it’s just “poof, you’re better now”.

There’s a level cap, btw – 20. You stop getting XP once you hit that point.

Very soon, I’ll be starting my “evil bastard” playthrough … heh …

EDIT: Oh, and I love the TACTICAL options the game gives you. Faced with a half-dozen minigun-wielding SuperMutants, and running low on ammunition? Well, if they’re advancing through a full parking lot, AIM FOR THE CARS. Each one is a micro-sized tactical nuclear weapon, waiting to go “KA-THOOOM”.

Missile launcher in good condition: five hundred and eighty caps.

Half a dozen missiles: three hundred and twenty caps.

Getting a parking lot filled with two busses and eight cars to detonate in chain-reaction while half of Talon Company advances between them: PRICELESS.

^_^

GM Pax edited this message on 11/14/2008 12:46PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

started a new game, playing a fine upstanding member of society guy now who is ‘good’..-and damn being good is hard..

but i wanted to say i got this new alien blaster, not the one from the crashed ship,

this one you get from the ‘random ufo encounter’, it flies over, you see smoke in the air, and it drops alien power cells..-but it also dropped a ‘fire lance’ blaster..the thing lites them on fire while disintegrating them at the same time, its quite a light show. so if anyone sees a ship fly overhead, search the area very carefully and you might find it..my area was so rocky im amazed i found it

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Man, I so wanted to play this! I have it already downloaded from torrent, installed it and set up everything only to find out MY SOUND CARD IS A PIECE OF ****ING CRAP!

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Most disappointing ending ever. You either choose to kill yourself or Sentinel Lyons and then the game is abruptly over. Spot on with the Failout thread title.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

best to play it like Oblivion and ignore the main plot. Im having the most fun as a Raider-Chick with green hair. I have another dude as my “gang member” and we go around shooting everybody. Have a few hideouts.

Roleplaying these games is the best, but be careful with Mods, i recently ****ed up my Oblivion game with a few broken mods that messed up my game files. Thats why they are unofficial, folks. Bethesda may suck but they DO know how to balance a game. **** Oblivion and its goofy graphics anyway, F03 is the future. Log in to see images!

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

I played first as good and did a good portion of side stuff before the main quest. Going to play again as evil and try to get the stuff I missed the first playthrough. I didn’t realize the game would end when the main quest was over, because it’s Oblivion (but quite a bit better).
Xylon Posted:

Most disappointing ending ever. You either choose to kill yourself or Sentinel Lyons and then the game is abruptly over. Spot on with the Failout thread title.

I disagree that it even ranks among bad game endings. Game endings are inherently awful. The worst was Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. And NWN2 comes in second for me.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

fallout 3 is really ****ing easy no challenge whatsoever

ill probably do a “pacifist who takes every chem he can find” run just for you know

a challenge

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!