Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Doctor O

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Ep.2 business
what would have happened if i was nice to Doctor O because i told him to **** off straight away now I’m wondering what would have happened?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Nothing. You receive no extra benefit for being good with him.

You’d receive a book with +1 Ego, but that’s about it.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Fran Posted:

Nothing. You receive no extra benefit for being good with him.

You’d receive a book with +1 Ego, but that’s about it.

What about digital vasectomy? I thought you had to talk to him for a while to get that, but I’m probably mistaken.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

King Krimson Posted:

What about digital vasectomy? I thought you had to talk to him for a while to get that, but I’m probably mistaken.

He will install the Digital Vasectomy regardless of your options. It makes sense, you need it to go through the plot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!