Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Forumwarz Domination

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

How does tonight’s maintenance, which starts 15 minutes before the close of the first round of Domination, affect the first round? Should we target any last-minute actions for before the maintenance, rather than for before the end of the round?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Actually I was hoping to do the maintenance and then get the new round started at exactly 9 but now that you mention it that might not be fair. I’ve rescheduled it for 9pm, so it will go down just after the first round finishes.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

<Oops. Wrong thread. Took me long enough to realize.>

MC Banhammer edited this message on 01/24/2008 6:29PM

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Before I try it: Now that there are 17 total forums, do you get 8 pistachio scoops for pwning 16 forums in a row?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Nope but I’ll consider adding that feature!

We’ve been thinking about a new E-Peen for it too.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Umm… Weren’t there four teams last week? The results only show three…

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Oops, looking into it!

edit: Pink Koala is up, sorry about the delay!

Evil Trout edited this message on 02/06/2008 9:58PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Anyone thank you yet for the stalls? That’s a really, really nice and fun feature.

1st Thanks!

Madacaek

[Fried Chikunz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I have a question about the Lemon Sherbet scoops. When does the timer start? As soon as the “You will have X forum visits after your first action” thingy shows up? As soon as the thread list shows up? As soon as you enter a thread? Etc.?

And when does it stop? When you’ve pwned the last thread, or when you actually click on the link to exit the forum?

What can I say, I’m obsessive. Log in to see images!

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

^^I’d like to know this too^^

I seem to be getting a vanilla scoop after every forum I pwn today, according to my character page. That dosen’t sound right.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Based on cirgreat timesstantial evidence (which includes page loads, delay on my part to click the “Let’s get out of here” link, etc.) I’m going to say the timer starts with your first thread entry, and ends when the last thread is defeated. When I have an alt who’s not domination, I’m going to test that.

As to the Vanilla scoops, that can absolutely happen if someone else is playing at the same time you are, taking away the same forum you are. You have 4 pwned, they take one so you have 3, you pwn another so you have 4, and you get a scoop.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Evil Trout, you absolutely need to fix the code which allows me two alts in one group. I exploited this last week to get all four medals, and am on the verge of doing so again. It’s virtually impossible to fight against that kind of power.

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hahahahahahahha hey hey hey guess which fabulous person doesn’t have 2 medals.

Hint: His name is Soth.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Barely Legal Posted:

Evil Trout, you absolutely need to fix the code which allows me two alts in one group. I exploited this last week to get all four medals, and am on the verge of doing so again. It’s virtually impossible to fight against that kind of power.

I’ll see what I can do!

Madacaek

[Fried Chikunz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Oh sweet ever-loving Christ whyyyyyyy.

By which I mean seriously, that’s crazy overpowered. I had over FIFTY scoops taken off of me.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

I just realized how easy it is to get the “Two 1k Flezz Bets” scoop if you have a few thousand Flezz that you’re not afraid to lose. Maybe it should be 3 bets you have to win?

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

fallingeastward Posted:

I just realized how easy it is to get the “Two 1k Flezz Bets” scoop if you have a few thousand Flezz that you’re not afraid to lose. Maybe it should be 3 bets you have to win?

It’s a good point, but not everyone’s rolling in cash. Some people have been grinding cred every day since they finished episode 1, so they have full outfits made of money, but some of us really only pwn low-level forums for domination purposes now and then so we’re pretty broke. If I go through a round of 12 lower-level forums for Domination scoops, I get a little more money than it takes me to repair and maybe buy a few drugs.

The Random O-
ne

Avatar: 1876 Fri Dec 19 13:59:05 -0500 2008

[Nexus Warriors]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hey, I entered Domination this week by accident, didn’t do anything, and won two medals! Sweet.

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

I’d like to point out, for posterity, that holy **** there are a lot of groups this week. That’s, what 14 with about 27 each? Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Madacaek Posted:

I have a question about the Lemon Sherbet scoops. When does the timer start?

I just did some testing. The timer doesn’t start until you make your first move in the first thread you enter. It ends when you finish pwning the last one (i.e., at the point it shows “We’re Outta Here” or whatever, the timer is no longer running). It does run between threads.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!