Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs ITT: I was 17 people past Fran in flamebate score

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Even though she has has the longest streak of having the highest flamebate score, she is bumhurt.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

coreyjess was way ahead of me for 2 weeks now.

Sorry, you lose.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Take me on, I’ve got a pipe wrench for fran.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

(We’re sorry this video is no longer available)

I wanted to see it!

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

+1 AtomicScripter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Jesus, man, this goes far, FAR beyond bumhurt. I would advise psychiatric help, but I’ve seen your type before; nothing can save you now.

Pretty soon you’ll be dressing in spandex and building doomsday machines simply to destroy this innocent young lady.

I’ve done what I think to be right, and booked you a short stay at Arkham Asylum. The men in white coats should be paying you a visit fairly soon.

Yeah, I know it’s nowhere near me, but they’ve got the best doctors around. And if you do escape, well, Gotham isn’t ENTIRELY devoid of charismatic heroes.

Besides, Putting you there means I don’t have to deal with you, you psychopath.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Captain_Amazing Posted:

Jesus, man, this goes far, FAR beyond bumhurt. I would advise psychiatric help, but I’ve seen your type before; nothing can save you now.

Pretty soon you’ll be dressing in spandex and building doomsday machines simply to destroy this innocent young lady.

I’ve done what I think to be right, and booked you a short stay at Arkham Asylum. The men in white coats should be paying you a visit fairly soon.

Yeah, I know it’s nowhere near me, but they’ve got the best doctors around. And if you do escape, well, Gotham isn’t ENTIRELY devoid of charismatic heroes.

Besides, Putting you there means I don’t have to deal with you, you psychopath.

This is how you pay me back?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

He’s not my alt ;\

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

She’s not my alt

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

This is truely spectacular. Such levels of hatred I have NEVER seen before. Well, I did once, but you don’t want to hear about that, do you?

DO YOU?

King Krimson edited this message on 11/08/2008 3:09PM

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Wylin Posted:

This is how you pay me back?

Hey, I never even INVITED you into my home. I just come back one day, and there you are, pbumed out over the TV. So, do you know how many times I tried to kill you? You know that time in Peru when I sent you to get the sacred golden foot of Ombarga? Huh? Yeah, well I never expected you to come back. It still baffles me how you managed to escaped the seven demonic brothers. Still, the foot made a nice trophy, I guess.

You should have took the hint. Instead, I had to drive you to the middle of nowhere and set you free. Now look at you. Seems I should have put you down instead. Ah well. Have fun at Arkham!

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 11/08/2008 5:13PM

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

This thread sucks a helluva lot of male reproductive organ

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

posting to boost wylin’s flambate score

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!