Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 1 For 3 Days I Have Added New E-Peen, And Both Days My E-Peen Size Has Decreased Or Stayed The Same!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

And fixed. My math was all screwy for people with tiny epeens.

Also, Pickled male reproductive organbum reset everything to a new scale when he became active again. We can expect everyone to grow again after he goes inactive.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo Posted:

Makes sense. The bigger your ego is about having so many e-peens, the more you want overcompnensate for your lack of length. Not trolling, just a in-game reason?

Everyones epeen length starts at 13” and gets smaller the more you acquire. lol.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo Posted:

Makes sense. The bigger your ego is about having so many e-peens, the more you want overcompnensate for your lack of length. Not trolling, just a in-game reason?

I’m happily married, I don’t need to compensate for anything anymore. I just liked collecting the peen to kill my extra time, and now the number is no longer even displayed.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

ET, what’s the rationale for peen size changing in relation to others’ sizes? Because to me, that makes it more of a competitive thing (“let’s see how I can manip the system to shrink everybody else” ) rather than a status thing, in which case — shouldn’t people who buy cheats be disqualified from having peen?

MC Banhammer edited this message on 11/08/2008 12:00PM

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

The easiest solution, if we must keep this size based number, is to display the E-Peen count as well. That would make me happy. Screw the competitive aspects, I just want to collect Peens.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

So Trout any plans on having a giant growing peen in profiles still?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

There are only two ways players interract with each other with the new system. Acquiring peen others have – presumably acquiring a rare peen will affect the people there before you far more than a common one (e.g. someone acquiring either of the Incit leaderboard peens would probably affect Orb alot) And increasing the cap, which will affect everyone. The latter puts the person in the lead in a position of considerable ‘influence’.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 11/08/2008 12:22PM

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Evil Trout Posted:

Looking into it…

Problem: Everyone that ****es about their shrinking peen size

Solution: The E-castration prank, to pay BP and chop off peen from these moronsfine folks to make them commit suicide after putting CZ in their wills.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

okay this change is made better by peen-whores baaaaawing

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Problem: Everyone that ****es about their shrinking peen size

Solution: The E-castration prank, to pay BP and chop off peen from these moronsfine folks to make them commit suicide after putting CZ in their wills.

also seconded

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

last I checked I had an length of 7.2 with ONE epeen. Buh?

Anyway, Trout seems to have fixed it now, so it’s all good.

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 11/08/2008 5:32PM

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

MC Banhammer Posted:

ET, what’s the rationale for peen size changing in relation to others’ sizes? Because to me, that makes it more of a competitive thing (“let’s see how I can manip the system to shrink everybody else” ) rather than a status thing, in which case — shouldn’t people who buy cheats be disqualified from having peen?

in ur topic quoting dis for truph

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Veer Posted:

QFT

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Veer Posted:

In this thread silly people who can’t seem to game beyond an average level talk about things that have no impact on them.

This change is probably very good for the mbumes. As opposed to seeing that they have 20 peens compared to someone elses 30, they now see 7.5” compared to 8.0”. Much more palatable, and frankly more encouraging to the majority of players.

For the peen collectors it has shifted things in a different way by changing peens from a collecting activity to a semi-griefing activity. I don’t know if that is actually the best thing for the game. It is no longer in my interest to be helpful to other players. Will that matter to more than a few people? Probably no more than are impacted by the klan vanilla/alt problems in Dom. Bigger concern is that the peens that currently seem to carry the most weight are the ones that are most open to klan or illegal alt manipulation – but then they always have been.

It’s fine, overall it doesn’t matter – internet achievement is full of pixels and not much more. The game just shifted from outplay to outlast, day to day that isn’t as interesting to me, but it’s fine.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

In this thread silly people who can’t seem to game beyond an average level talk about things that have no impact on them.

This change is probably very good for the mbumes. As opposed to seeing that they have 20 peens compared to someone elses 30, they now see 7.5” compared to 8.0”. Much more palatable, and frankly more encouraging to the majority of players.

For the peen collectors it has shifted things in a different way by changing peens from a collecting activity to a semi-griefing activity. I don’t know if that is actually the best thing for the game. It is no longer in my interest to be helpful to other players. Will that matter to more than a few people? Probably no more than are impacted by the klan vanilla/alt problems in Dom. Bigger concern is that the peens that currently seem to carry the most weight are the ones that are most open to klan or illegal alt manipulation – but then they always have been.

It’s fine, overall it doesn’t matter – internet achievement is full of pixels and not much more. The game just shifted from outplay to outlast, day to day that isn’t as interesting to me, but it’s fine.

for ****’s sakes scully that **** is way too long

do you honestly expect me to read it

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Veer Posted:

tl;dr

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Veer Posted:

No love, I expect you to masturbate furiously to it as it contains a subliminal message about loli triplets being raped by sea creature robot hybrids.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

No love, I expect you to masturbate furiously to it as it contains a subliminal message about loli triplets being raped by sea creature robot hybrids.

“love”? what are you, an old woman

yeah actually you probably are

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

nvm me, just here downvoting most of the posts…doo dee doo

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

How about this: people used to give up the top of leaderboards (popularity, most commonly) to let others get there. Not anymore. Also – raise the max to 15 inches. It’ll make everyone happy for a day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!