Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Forumwarz Domination

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Is everyone in Teal Otter seriously going to get 2 medals when none of the 22 of them look like they’re actually playing?

... I’d’ve put this in Whiny ****es but it’s a real question.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

I though we were placed in teams based on how we did on the last one. I skipped the last one then got shoved into the top team with my first scoop this time.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

8:50 to 9:00 were just about the most intense 10 minutes of my life. Log in to see images!

Some guy had 9 cards I was sure he was going to use to **** me over at the last minute but he didn’t, and sorry IET for taking away one of your trophies Log in to see images!

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Same with me. You put up a fight there East, but, thankfully, we managed to tie minimum scoops category in the end. Two trophies for me =D

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

I stole one of yours at about 8:55 so I could get the minimum scoops one. Thanks I guess it worked out for the both of us. Log in to see images!

Claus

[Brainfreeze]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

It’s all about hoarding cards and the last minute screw over.. unless your going for Most Scoops or Most of one Scoop type.. I’m not sure how you win those.. You never want to be first for fear of The bumhole card.. DAMN YOU MARIO KART AND YOUR BLUE SHELL FOR GIVING THEM THE IDEA!

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

Followed by you using a card of yours to give you enough scoops to head up even farther after I regained a vanilla of my own, ya. But, then again, you probably didn’t want me to do a nasty trick to get ahead of you. It’s a free-for-all game, after all.

Edit: Just looked at the new game sets. I dunno how pairing up works, but if I end up in Orange Jackal I shall cry.

DrScience edited this message on 02/20/2008 9:22PM

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

n00b65 Posted:

Is everyone in Teal Otter seriously going to get 2 medals when none of the 22 of them look like they’re actually playing?

You can’t with the “Highest Minimum” or whatever it’s called with 0.. you need at least 1. So no Log in to see images!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

lRigBut Posted:

It’s all about hoarding cards and the last minute screw over.. unless your going for Most Scoops or Most of one Scoop type.. I’m not sure how you win those.. You never want to be first for fear of The bumhole card.. DAMN YOU MARIO KART AND YOUR BLUE SHELL FOR GIVING THEM THE IDEA!

Congrats. You guys are figuring out the strategy I mastered by the second week. Your all lucky my Troll sucks bum.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

My group sucked, as shown by my two trophies. I hope I get a more active one this time around.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

New anti-abuse rule in effect:

Second Characters (alts) should no longer be placed in the same group!

Also

n00b65 Posted:

Well they didn’t but the weasels did. For now we can consider it like in Halo 3 where you get a bunch of noobs who win a rank for doing nothing. They’ll be grouped in a higher level next time with no chance at all to win.

I think it’s also likely I will prevent more than a few medals from going out from any particular group in the future, but it seems unfair to take them away from those who have already won them.

Evil Trout edited this message on 02/20/2008 9:43PM

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

The Other Other Hole Posted:

You can’t with the “Highest Minimum” or whatever it’s called with 0.. you need at least 1. So no Log in to see images!

Everybody in Team Otter had exactly one. That means everybody’s tied for highest scoop amount and highest in a single scoop type.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

DrScience Posted:

Everybody in Team Otter had exactly one. That means everybody’s tied for highest scoop amount and highest in a single scoop type.

Oh.. right. Ok in that case everybody wins! I’ll discuss with Evil Trout and we’ll come up with something.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!