Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu Elemental Affinities?

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

So why isn’t there some kind of elemental strength/weakness system? It seems like sexiness-based attacks would be extremely weak against a forum like Homicide girls but extremely strong against GASP. Things like that.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Shuddup man. Game’s hard enough. ix-nay on the ake-may it areder-hay.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

wiki said some attacks are more powerful against certain forums… but I have yet to see that.

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’d also like to add that adding an elemental system will curb the forward momentum of the battle system. What I mean is in episode 2, additional stronger attacks and items were added making several others obsolete, and it looks like that’s going to happen for 3. While it’s impossible for this not to happen, it would be nice if it wasn’t as extreme.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Didn’t it say the “Goosefat Recipes” attack would work better in some forums than others. I think it did in a few forums… but can’t quite remember.

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

This game is not hard. Moar strategy welcome.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

P-doggie Posted:

This game is not hard. Moar strategy welcome.

This.

Though making elements clbum based (like the thing with sexiness based attacks not working well on HG) would suck because certain clbumes would be almost entirely incapable of beating certain forums.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Though making elements clbum based (like the thing with sexiness based attacks not working well on HG) would suck because certain clbumes would be almost entirely incapable of beating certain forums.

No, it would just make it take longer to do so. I beat Second Wife today, in spite of my attacks being less than 10% as effective as they normally are. Yes, I used the new and expensive consumables, but only because I have nothing to spend my flezz on. I could have done quite well with cheaper ones, but it would have taken more turns and more patience.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

No, it would just make it take longer to do so. I beat Second Wife today, in spite of my attacks being less than 10% as effective as they normally are. Yes, I used the new and expensive consumables, but only because I have nothing to spend my flezz on. I could have done quite well with cheaper ones, but it would have taken more turns and more patience.

*Shrugs*

Then they’re just screwed over in domination because they can’t get lemon scoops from those forums.

The clbumes are unbalanced enough, don’t make it worse.

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

If you could suggest more examples, I’d welcome it.

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Seduction-Cruelty-Lamentations-Foolishness-Haxx

Seduction beats Cruelty.

Cruelty beats Lamentations.

Lamentations beats Seduction.

Haxx beats all but Foolishness.

Foolishness beats only Haxx.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I dunno about generalized elements, but making individual attacks differ in certain boards would spice things up a ton. Like if a troll fapped in Feces or used racial tension in KKK, they’d blend in perfectly and so nobody would counterattack that turn. Political flamebait could be especially effective in Faux News and GFoC, but lead you to get hit extra hard in retaliation. Most camwhore attacks would enrage FAP.

It’d add an interesting degree of strategy to know how to best go about pwning a particular board’s mindset.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

And GASP, for that matter.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

And maybe some weak abilities are actually stronger than strong ones on some forums. Like I want to see Spoilers used on FFreaks.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

**** no we have a few slots for attacks already

make the slots more if you want to do **** like this

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Veer Posted:

**** no we have a few slots for attacks already

make the slots more if you want to do **** like this

Well this too.

Whatever happened to the thread about doing that?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!