Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout FalconFour For Moderator.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Somebody had to say it. Somebody lied.

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

**** you and **** falconfour

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

signedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsi gnedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsign edsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsigned signedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsi gnedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsign edsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsigned signedsignedsignedsigned

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

dawg u gay

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

No.

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

why_so_srs

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Too much Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit.

No.

MicRo-BreAtH

[The temple of MicR-
o-BreAtH
]

Level 69 Permanoob

an god LOL

Inertia Posted:

signedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsi gnedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsign edsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsigned signedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsi gnedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsign edsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsignedsigned signedsignedsignedsigned

hi im odl to the intwerwebs lolololol

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

Nice avatar fabulous person

But signed anyway I think FalconFour would make a fantastic moderator

If only he weren’t hellbanned Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

U GAY DAWG

why_so_srs

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!