Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant My Horrible, Horrible Day (Have fun trying to read it)

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

YES; THIS IS TL;DR. Too bad, read it. Please?

It’s from September.

I’m feeling a bit upset now. This isn’t too fair, but whatever. It’s not really my decision on what people think, is it? I can’t blame them for disliking me. I AM weird, after all. See? Even MORE weird! I have near-perfect spelling and grammar. God, I suck. I see how miserable Elizabeth is. And I can’t cry or anything, because I’ll make her feel bad, and then I’ll feel bad about making her feel bad. God my eyes hur- wait, nevermind. Considering who I saw, I feel a little better. Or maybe it’s just this love song I’m listening to? I dunno. Whoa, my screen looks red. That’s slightly weird. Just like me. Weird that red is my favourite colour. And I ****ing hate this kid. I can’t expose what he did to me, under threat of physical harm. Perhaps I’ll actually grow a spine by the end of the year and expell his bum. But by then, it’ll be less believeable. Elizabeth just left to the other bus. I feel really good about myself now. If you couldn’t tell, that was sarcasm. My day just isn’t getting any better, is it? And now I’m feeling sorry for myself, how lame is that? Ugh. At least the song is beautiful. Oh ****, almost just yelled at Anisa. I was planning on sitting with her today, but apparently “She gets sick in the back of the bus.” I call bull, because two feet won’t make a difference, and this is harldy a bus. It’s a van. I feel like puking. Those ****s are taking pictures now. Ugh, I’m so angry. You know, I think I want to be honest about something: When I get angry and ****y at the people who spam smegas and people who ask questions, it’s because I, myself, am too insecure about asking or daring to have fun. It’s not right of me to be mean like that. Which reminds me, I hate it when people say “Should of” instead of “should have.” Anyway, the girls and Ian are now giggling like ****tards and taking more pictures. To be honest, I look like **** today. I have a zit or two, and a have a nasty abrasion about an inch away from the corner of my eye. Hey! I just saw something that made me smile! A mini-mart called “Big Bee.” Heh. But now I’m starting to sniffle. ****. SHIIIIT. Why?! My eyes don’t hurt that much, do they? Augh. Whoa, I just laughed. There was a computer repair shop called “Those FRIGGIN’ computers!” That’s amazing, it blows my mind. Ew, my eyes are nasty. The whites are slightly pink and my irises are darker than usual. At least we’re almost out of London. Britt just looked backwards and went “STEPHEEEEEEN!” I waved. I’m still in a bad mood, but that might be from lack of sleep. Not that staying up wasn’t fun, it was ****ing amazing! April started the greatest party ever. Too bad we all got rollbacked. This is a little random, but silver thin-rimmed glbumes are really sexy on spiky-haired blonde guys. But enough about them. To be honest, there ARE certain things about me I like. I like my eyes, my voice, my ears, lips, and my hair, if it’s long enough. I also like the fact that I’m *blessed” slightly. I’m also not too short, or too tall. What I don’t like is my skin, my nose, my bum, my chest, and my feet. They’re all usually in minor pain. My bum’s in pain because it’s boney, and when I sit down, I end up hurting the little muscle and fat that I have by the bone protruding. Ew, Ian’s leaning back. Give me a second to readjust my position… there we go. I’m leaning against the window now. I think I’ll have a little nap for now. It’s 8:15am now. I started typing this at…. 7:49am? I dunno. Anyway. Bye, then.

The day didn’t get much better. The convention wasn’t very good, in my opinion. I got sick, and I hurt myself (somehow) while sleeping.

So.

Yeah.

It’s why I’m in such a ****ty mood.

I ****ing love Tylenol

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

post goatse

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

You do it first.

I ****ing love Tylenol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!