Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: Emo Contest - Make me BAWWWW for 4 BP

13 Bloody Te-
arz

[H-Gamers]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Exactly what the title says – post a (preferably true) sad story, one that can’t already be found on the intarwebz.

First one to make me cry gets 4BP. Contest will run for as long as it needs to.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Google EloĆ” Pimentel, I’m too lazy to translate it

13 Bloody Te-
arz

[H-Gamers]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

13 Bloody Tearz Posted:

Exactly what the title says – post a (preferably true) sad story, one that can’t already be found on the intarwebz.

First one to make me cry gets 4BP. Contest will run for as long as it needs to.

Since the first poster already seems to have missed it, I say again, “not already on the net.” IE, type it out – either tell me something about you or someone you know or make it up, but write me a sad story.

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

One time, there was a baby. I curbstomped that thing so hard, the top part of its head separated and flew ontop of my grandma’s head, she wore it like a General’s Chapeau for the next month.

AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Totally true story by the way.

Yeah.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

It’s a ****ing sad story and it’s a portuguese one, just go read it and gimme the BP

Bix Nood

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

My story is better.

13 Bloody Te-
arz

[H-Gamers]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Fran Posted:

It’s a ****ing sad story and it’s a portuguese one, just go read it and gimme the BP

I’ve got a better idea. How about I keep my BP until someone who’s willing to work for it comes along?

Bix Nood

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

I worked for it. Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

13 Bloody Te-
arz

[H-Gamers]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Bix Nood Posted:

I worked for it. Log in to see images!

Mmm…no. I’ll give you 1BP for being a better sport than that other chick though.

Bix Nood

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

Okay, okay, fine, I’ll revise it.

So, I was walking down the street one day, and I saw, ****, this blonde-haired and blue-eyed baby was threatening my grandma with a knife! That **** ain’t fair, so I grabbed the woman's genitals, forced his mouth on the curb, and stomped on the back of his head so hard that the top of his perfect aryan skull, brain matter, skin, hair, eyes, and all, flew atop of my grandma’s head, and landed there with a perfect plop, not even a sound, and I screamed, “**** YEAH, THREE POINT SHOT RIGHT THERE ****!” And then, me and my grandma had a disco party. Why? When you kill a baby like that, who’s bound to be a rocket scientist, ruining his dreams forever? You gotta celebrate, dammit.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

13 Bloody Te-
arz

[H-Gamers]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Bix Nood Posted:

Okay, okay, fine, I’ll revise it.

So, I was walking down the street one day, and I saw, ****, this blonde-haired and blue-eyed baby was threatening my grandma with a knife! That **** ain’t fair, so I grabbed the woman's genitals, forced his mouth on the curb, and stomped on the back of his head so hard that the top of his perfect aryan skull, brain matter, skin, hair, eyes, and all, flew atop of my grandma’s head, and landed there with a perfect plop, not even a sound, and I screamed, “**** YEAH, THREE POINT SHOT RIGHT THERE ****!” And then, me and my grandma had a disco party. Why? When you kill a baby like that, who’s bound to be a rocket scientist, ruining his dreams forever? You gotta celebrate, dammit.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Yeah…no. You still got the 1BP though. Log in to see images!

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

I heard about this guy who’s life sucked. When he was a kid, his dad raped him while his mom video taped it. when he was 12, his friend died in a game of Russian roulette with his dad’s gun. When he was 23, he got in a car crash and was completely paralizied from the waist down.

SweetMissy94

[H-Gamers]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

{deleted by user. Wrong thread. I am very special.}

SweetMissy94 edited this message on 11/06/2008 7:45AM

13 Bloody Te-
arz

[H-Gamers]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

JioCaged Posted:

I heard about this guy who’s life sucked. When he was a kid, his dad raped him while his mom video taped it. when he was 12, his friend died in a game of Russian roulette with his dad’s gun. When he was 23, he got in a car crash and was completely paralizied from the waist down.

You can do better than this. Come on, make the emo kid BAWWWWW

encryption

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I had a friend once, and he always looked sad and depressed, so one day I joked, why don’t you just kill yourself? The next day he didn’t show up. The next he didn’t. For a month no one saw him, until they found him, 15 miles from the city, purposefully entangled in barbed wire, dead.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

<Story about 13 Bloody Tearz real life/>

Dannaballsmc-
male reproductive organenstien

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hey.

There was once a black man. He was half white.

He’s now the president.

True story. 100% sad. BP me.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

When I was 4 years old I met my dad. He was never in my life. But one day he showed up at my moms house. She let him in, and he said hi and stuff like that but very quickly got down to business. He is a heroin addict, which is why he left my mom. He came to ask for money so he could buy some “food”. We were very poor. My mom told him she didnt have any money to give. He got real mad and yelled at her. I got kind of scared and told him he could have my dinner if he didnt yell at mom anymore. My dinner was corn flakes cereal with water because we couldnt afford milk, not even the powdered kind. He wasnt really hungry though, and since you cant shoot up cereal he told me to **** off. My mom told him to get out and I never saw him again. I didnt finish my cereal though because I thought he might change his mind. My mom tried to explain he didnt need my food. I said he did and one day he would come back for it.

Years later I saw him pan handling (begging for change) on the street corner, when I was about 16. I didn’t give him any money. Maybe he’s dead now?

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

GIVE ME SOME BROWNIE POINTS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!